BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Emery S.
As I was growing up my grandmother and mom would have these around and I would use it to moisturize my skin when it was dry. Now of days I use this for my face before going to bed. You could grab a travel size just to try it out since those are just $1. It is very thick and creamy but it does the job in moisturizing.
Ojasvie A.
Sugar Land, TX
I love how moisturizing Nivea's products are and the Body Creme has always been one of my staples. The thick, rich formula is perfect for my dry hands! I love to keep a container of this in my kitchen so I can rehydrate after washing dishes or the vigorous hand washing I have to do while I'm cooking. I love this product and think its a must-have for anyone with dry skin.
Katie S.
Newton, NJ
This stuff is awesome. The tin is nice and compact. You can throw it in your purse or car or on your nightstand. I mostly just use it on my hands, but it's great for elbows, knees, arms, and legs, too. It's very hydrating, and I feel that it provides a layer of protection against the outside, too.

My only complaint is the smell. It's not necessarily bad. It just reminds me of baby powder. Also, be careful if you put it in your bag. Although, it hasn't happened to me, I suspect the lid would fall off easily.
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
For someone who has sensitive skin but wants a good moisturizer for a great price, this Nivea Cream is where it's at. I have been using this for three years now. There's no harsh smell and the product is perfect for dry skin.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
This was was too greasy for me. It left my hands slick and gross. The crime is very thick which would be nice for extremely dry or cracked skin. I would only repurchase this product if my skin becomes like what I just mentioned.
Clarice F.
I used to put this on my skin whenever my skin allergies broke out- they didn't work. Aside from the nice aroma, it didn't offer any solace in terms of moisturizing my skin. And the amount for the price doesn't really seem fitting
Addison F.
Greenup, KY
Wonderful for traveling as the packaging is small and compact. As for the actual product it does wonders for stretch marks and provides a a nice base for your makeup. It also helps with dry elbows or any dry patches of skin. Its a nice creamy texture and smells great.
Kendall K.
Lexington, KY
Beware, it is a super oily moisturizer but it is great to put on after you wash your face. It really helps to soften the skin. Since i have oily skin I can never wear this under my makeup but wearing it to bed overnight has really changed my skin for the better. I am convinced it is the secret to healthy, glowing skin.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
Although this may be a little pricey, it is worth the cost, the little canister in the picture goes a long way because you only need to use a tiny amount to achive moisture.sometimes i just don't use on my hands and face,but i will ise this when getting out of the shower too,it keeps my skin moist and never get ashy...
Miriam K.
The nivea original smell is out of this world. I love this particular scent. It smells soo clean, fresh, and just beautiful. It leaves the skin smelling beautiful as well as hydrating it and keeping it smooth and looking healthy. I love it. One of my favorite lotion.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.