BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly K.
West Allis WI
I just love this, keeps my hands so soft. Is not greasy at all! Doesn't seem to strong either so if powerful smelling lotions bother you this might be a good one for you. It is a good value for the price. I use it almost daily, keep it in my purse since the bottle is so tiny.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
Tins on tins on tins! There is one in my workout bag, purse, desk... this little tin of wonder can quench any thirst your skin is craving. From face, hands and body. I will be committed to this one for as long as they continue to make it. Beauty of it is the men in my life can use it with a very faint, neutral scent.
Carmen R.
Oxnard, CA
I have been using this moisturizer ever since i was small and i don't think i would ever switch to a different one it keeps my skin very hydrated and that is a very big things for me when it comes to moisturizers . Love this product
Tabitha F.
Edinburg, TX
I had received a sample of Nivea Men Creme from my PinchMe box one month and LOVED it. I gave it to my boyfriend and dad and they both loved it! It smells wonderful and really hydrates your skin. The price is right as well as the quality. Very happy with this product. ♡
Lawson W.
Greenville, NC
The skin around my eye was flaking very bad a few years ago. As someone who always moisturizes I was very upset. It got to the point it was very raw around my eye, which was really painful. I tried lotion after lotion until one day I decided to pick up a small container of this product at the drug store. I had tried all the expensive brands so what did I have to lose? After a couple of days of using this product my skin stopped flaking! I was amazed. The only negative is it is very greasy but I was able to look past that.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
Oh how I love this creme!! I was pleasantly surprised with how thick it was yet how quickly it absorbed, and it's especially good at night. Also the smell is...unique. It doesn't last long, but it honestly intrigues me hahah. Very very good!!
Bibiana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Nivea and wear this under my makeup every day! Not only does it extend the life of my makeup that day, it extends the life of my foundation because I use less each time. It adds the perfect amount of glow to my face without being greasy or oily, which is particularly important for my sensitive and oily skin. Seriously, forget about those $70 moisturizers and use this instead.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
My boyfriend uses this and it truly leaves his skin feeling soft. It comes in a very "manly" tin and the product is easily accessible. He uses this product every other day and it keeps his skin in check. I believe it met both his expectations and mine. We will continue to purchase!
Myrtha R.
I love this ! I have to wear it everyday or else my face feels dry. With just a little bit I feel a big difference. No need to put a lot or else it makes my face feel oily. I always go for the big one and it lasts me over 6 months!!
Karina K.
DANBURY, CT
If you have really dry skin and your face always looks cakes because of it...try this !!! this literally moisturizes my face in seconds and really helps avoid my foundation looking cakey...make my skin look really dewy and fresh!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.