BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This is hands down, the best affordable/drug store moisturizer available for dry skin. Its amazingly moisturizing and thick and works wonders on dry skin during the colder months. I have used many lotions and creams and I constantly rotate them in and out, but this one is ALWAYS in my home. The price cannot be beat either.
Jessica E.
Greenville, SC
Ok, that is a lie... I can totally live without this, but I don't want to. I keep a small tin of this in my purse, my car, the diaper bag and my desk at work. It is a great light crème with a very light (almost nonexistent) scent, which is also nice. It is also very effective, especially for those who wash their hands often.
Claudia D.
I actually love this creme this is really hydrating a bit heavy but really good, if you have dry skin this will help a lot. I also put it on my face if I ever need extra hydration it will feel heavy but once it sinks in it's great
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA
I have used this cream for over 25 years! There is no other cream I use that can compare to it. It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh. I have great skin and people always tell me I look young. The cream is amazing and always recommend it. I use it as a moisturizer, make up remover, and wear daily. I love love love it!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
You can always count on Nivea for its awesome scent and how well it moisturizer your skin. It almost always last throughout the whole day without reapplying. The Nieva body creme also comes in a good price so it's never expensive.
Bibiana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Nivea and wear this under my makeup every day! Not only does it extend the life of my makeup that day, it extends the life of my foundation because I use less each time. It adds the perfect amount of glow to my face without being greasy or oily, which is particularly important for my sensitive and oily skin. Seriously, forget about those $70 moisturizers and use this instead.
Tabitha F.
Edinburg, TX
I had received a sample of Nivea Men Creme from my PinchMe box one month and LOVED it. I gave it to my boyfriend and dad and they both loved it! It smells wonderful and really hydrates your skin. The price is right as well as the quality. Very happy with this product. ♡
Lawson W.
Greenville, NC
The skin around my eye was flaking very bad a few years ago. As someone who always moisturizes I was very upset. It got to the point it was very raw around my eye, which was really painful. I tried lotion after lotion until one day I decided to pick up a small container of this product at the drug store. I had tried all the expensive brands so what did I have to lose? After a couple of days of using this product my skin stopped flaking! I was amazed. The only negative is it is very greasy but I was able to look past that.
Laurie T.
My go-to hand cream when the weather turns cool and dry. Nothing softens my hands like Nivea! And I love he travel sizes. Hey are perfect for my desk at the office. I use this stuff daily, so I'm glad they are sold in sets of four!
Anna S.
New City, NY
This cream is so moisturizing. It's so great to use on feet and rough spots such as elbows. Great on your hands especially in the winter time. I have hard water where I live so my skin tends to be extra dry. This cream rehydrates my skin so well. Takes away the dry cracked feeling. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that I can only use it on my face at night and not during the day because it is a little greasy. My makeup would slip right off. Other than that it's a great moisturizer, smells great!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.