BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Clara C.
I absolutely love Nivea's Moisturizing Creme. It hydrates my skin especially when its feeling dry. It's also been a great product for me to use during the winter time on my face when it tends to get dry and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. I have recommended this product to family and friends and they have loved it too.
Kimberly K.
West Allis WI
I just love this, keeps my hands so soft. Is not greasy at all! Doesn't seem to strong either so if powerful smelling lotions bother you this might be a good one for you. It is a good value for the price. I use it almost daily, keep it in my purse since the bottle is so tiny.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
This stuff softens dry skin, including rough feet, really well and it smells great but the texture is just horribly and incredibly greasy no matter how little of it I use. It works well but I can't get over the texture and there are moisturizers out there that do just as good of a job but that dry fast enough not to be annoying.
Sammii S.
Charlotte
I enjoyed this cream because it helped my dry skin on my body. I used all over after I took a shower and dried up and put some on. it helped a lot and was great especially for your feet if they are dry it help soften them in 1-2 weeks. It's heavy on moisture so I wouldn't put in on your face unless you have extremely dry skin there
Elizabeth L.
This Nivea product in the tin is so simple but effective. It keeps your skin moisturised for most of the day, I used to use it day and night for extra moisture. It comes in a nice easy tin to carry in your bag, with a tight lid to prevent unwanted opening. Highly recommended.
Meagan H.
Russellville, AR
I use this tin my my face and I love it! It doesn't clog your pores or make you break out. The tin is small and convenient to keep in your makeup bags! I always go back to by more! Most places sell this tin for $1. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Rayssa J.
White Lake, MI
I was with very dry skin because of the intense cold. My mother used this product and recommend it took for me to wear, I bought at the supermarket and enjoyed, it is consistent and at the same time soft, the smell is wonderful, and it is very good as well moisturizes the skin.
Carmen R.
Oxnard, CA
I have been using this moisturizer ever since i was small and i don't think i would ever switch to a different one it keeps my skin very hydrated and that is a very big things for me when it comes to moisturizers . Love this product
Myrtha R.
I love this ! I have to wear it everyday or else my face feels dry. With just a little bit I feel a big difference. No need to put a lot or else it makes my face feel oily. I always go for the big one and it lasts me over 6 months!!
Karina K.
DANBURY, CT
If you have really dry skin and your face always looks cakes because of it...try this !!! this literally moisturizes my face in seconds and really helps avoid my foundation looking cakey...make my skin look really dewy and fresh!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.