NIVEA Creme
By Nivea
#32 in Lotion
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?

Tara W.
Tara W.
1 year, 3 months ago
It has a lotion feel, but not greasy at all. I use it on my face
Adam S.
Adam S.
1 year, 8 months ago
No, at least not for me because i have dry skin.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
My boyfriend uses this on his face and hands and it's never greasy. It's just moisturizing, not super thick but not too lightweight either.
Aleysha B.
Aleysha B.
2 years, 2 months ago
Not that I've noticed. it is a bit tacky at first, but then goes away. I purchased this for my spouse and my eldest son asked for it because they both really love it.