by Nivea
Ask a Question
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Roselle, Nj

Has anyone with eczema tried this?
Nataria G.
Nataria G.
Sept. 13, 2013, 11:45 a.m.
Yes my mom and sister has eczema and they use this as will it's just as good as a medicated creme
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
Aug. 3, 2013, 9:48 a.m.
I bought this for my aunt and she has eczema, she loved it after about just four uses.
Allison F.
Allison F.
July 5, 2013, 12:20 a.m.
I have eczema and I love this it's not as thick as a lotion and not oily at all!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
May 27, 2013, 10:18 p.m.
I get eczema on my wrists in the winter pretty badly and have tried this for my eczema. It depends on how bad it is to be honest. When mine is first starting to show up this feels great, but doesn't get rid of the eczema, but when my eczema gets really bad the Nivea Moisturizing Cream makes my skin burn.
Ramandeep B.
Ramandeep B.
May 25, 2013, 12:11 a.m.
Yes i have eczema, it works really good and moisturise really good too
Erica V.
Erica V.
May 5, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
It does work for the dryness but I still get red spots on my skin.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Feb. 28, 2013, 12:52 a.m.
I have eczema it works really nice for my dry skin but not for the itchy :/
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Feb. 7, 2013, 5:44 p.m.
I have eczema and while it didn't further irritate my skin, it didn't do anything to help the itching and flaking.
Fatemeh N.
Fatemeh N.
Jan. 18, 2013, 2:45 a.m.
Its great for someone with eczema. My sister has eczema and she swears by this cream!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Jan. 15, 2013, 4:54 a.m.
I have eczema and have used this before. It didn't cause any irritation, however, if you're looking for a lotion to use specifically for eczema you should try Cetaphil or VaniCream. Vani Cream is absolutely AWSESOME!! I got it from my dermatologist, no prescription needed and it works so well.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Jan. 5, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
Yes. I use it on my daughter and it works wonders
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Jan. 3, 2013, 10:42 p.m.
Yes I have eczema on my arms I used it specifically for that and it really has helped and I love the way it smells. I recommend this product.
Zakiyyah M.
Zakiyyah M.
Jan. 1, 2013, 12:32 p.m.
I have eczema, for me it didn't really cause anything. I have eczema on my stomach and I o nly use the cream for my hands so i wouldn't really know if it caused irriation or not.

Join Now