by Nivea
Ask a Question
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.
Houston, Tx

Can you use this on the face?
Armani W.
Armani W.
Dec. 2, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
yes it makes your face super soft and it wont break you out if you have sensitive skin
ruiz e.
ruiz e.
Nov. 21, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
depende del tipo de piel que tengas, de que se puede se puede pero es recomendable para el cuerpo a no ser que sea especial para el rostro
KLara B.
KLara B.
Nov. 15, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Personally for me this is a good cream however i wouldn't recommend to use it on the face,cause is "heavy",i use it to moisturize my knees and elbows,but you can use it if you want on your face if you have a really dry skin mostly in winter time.
Elena F.
Elena F.
July 8, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
I always do in winter
Maria P.
Maria P.
June 21, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
I wouldn't suggest it :( might clog pores on face but def amazing for the body!
Shaili J.
Shaili J.
Aug. 9, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
Agree with Angela D. It may lead to break outs and leave your face leaving greasy.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Aug. 4, 2013, 1:09 p.m.
Yes if you have dry skin. I use this on my lips sometimes too!
Angela D.
Angela D.
July 25, 2013, 10:56 p.m.
My general rule is that if it is not made for the face do NOT use it for the face; simply because it will likely be too "heavy" for the face and clog pores. It may lead to breakouts. I am just giving my honest opinion. I like the cream myself for hand/body moisturizing.
Monika G.
Monika G.
July 25, 2013, 4:29 p.m.
Yes, you can...but if your skin is combination to oily, I would stick to using it on your hands, elbows, knees...any other dry patches.
Christina F.
Christina F.
July 10, 2013, 9:30 a.m.
I have acne-prone skin, so I wouldn't try this. It is way too thick!
. ..
. ..
July 7, 2013, 6:58 a.m.
Yes but not on oily skin or oily spots.
Ramandeep B.
Ramandeep B.
May 25, 2013, 12:10 a.m.
Yes u can, its very thick though
Irene I.
Irene I.
May 2, 2013, 3:30 a.m.
You can but I would recommend that you don't.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
April 25, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
Yes, be careful if you have oily skin
Dulce E.
Dulce E.
March 27, 2013, 11:39 a.m.
I use it on my face and at first I thought this lotion was too oily for my face. After giving it a second try I really liked it. I found that using this product after washing face completly and applying it before bed left my face smooth and silky in the morning. I have dry/combination skin.
Leanna W.
Leanna W.
March 18, 2013, 6:12 p.m.
You can, but I personally don't recommend doing so. I found it caused minor breakouts...probably because its fairly oily.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
March 16, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Yes just stay away from the eye area.It will burn.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
March 11, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
Yes, I have before.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:56 p.m.
I wouldn't. It's a bit greasy for the face. it would likely clog your pores. It's even greasy for the hands if you put on too much.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Feb. 6, 2013, 5:07 p.m.
A little greasy for the face, in my opinion. But if you have extremely dry skin, it might work well for you.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 6, 2013, 10:54 a.m.
I don't think you would want to use it on your face. its very thick, so i imagine its hard to blend into the skin
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Jan. 30, 2013, 12:38 a.m.
Yes you can use it anywhere on the skin
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Jan. 29, 2013, 4:30 p.m.
Of course. I use this on my face, hands, elbows, arms, and legs!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Jan. 24, 2013, 8:11 a.m.
I actually keep a tin of this next to my bed for my hands at night. I occasionally have those nights when I am so tired I forget to moisturize my face & I have used this on my face, neck & chest. It is great in a pinch. My husband uses this exclusively on his face as a moisturizer. It's light, absorbs quickly & doesn't leave a greasy feel on your hair or pillows!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Jan. 23, 2013, 11:19 p.m.
I dry skin that doesn't break out it would probably be okay to use on your face.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Jan. 23, 2013, 7:26 a.m.
I use it on my face at night cause it can make your makeup slide off if you already have oily skin
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Jan. 17, 2013, 11:22 a.m.
This cream is amazing, but if your skin tends to be oily, I wouldn't use it on your face. It may be a little too much moisture. For the rest of the body, it's perfect.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Jan. 16, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
Yes but i think face moisturizer would be better just saying :)
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Jan. 5, 2013, 5:17 p.m.
As long as you don't have oily skin
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Jan. 2, 2013, 4:53 p.m.
Yes, I believe it does. I use it and it works well. It also helps me remove my make up and leaves my skin soft.
sierra t.
sierra t.
Jan. 2, 2013, 9:57 a.m.
Yes, I have before. It moisturizes well.

Join Now