Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapNivea
Creme Soft with Almond Oil Bar Soap

NIVEA Creme Soft with Almond Oil Bar Soap

Pack of 4 bar soaps Each bar soap is 100gr (3.5 Oz) Made in Argentina

Send me this please
Start your review of NIVEA Creme Soft with Almond Oil Bar Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...all. I would totally recommend this soap to all those who have dry and sensitive skin.in reviews
Mel C.
Sacramento
This soap is my HOLY GRAIL. My skin is super sensitive and I've had struggles with acne and pimples along with red spots and red skins. I use this soap in the morning and in the night everyday. It reduces my redness and my pimples. This product is super duper cheap and works really well. I bought a 3-pack from Ross for less than $4!
Aiyanna R.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Target
I really like this soap. After using my skin feels super soft and the smell is great. I also use this in the foam version it’s affordable and well worth the buy. I do recommend this product. After using this soap I can smell it through my whole house. It’s a pleasant shuttle smell not like perfume.
Zornitsa V.
Bartlett, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I am currently using this soap and so far so good. I can’t say much yet because I just started.
Juliana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Nivea is my everyday product I have everything Nivea. I been using Nivea for many years and I love it and how it makes your skin feel.
Yvonne M.
Frisco , TX
If you reading this and have not tried this please pleas stop whatever you doing so you can give it a try. It levels you skin feeling so soft and smooth
Yadira T.
Los angeles, CA
This soap is great does not leave your skin dry after you wash it off in fact it makes your skin feel so soft to bad you can’t find it in any store now . It’s very affordable also recommend it to people with dry skin makes your skin feel new !
Cristina M.
Provo
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandma used to buy Nivea creams and her skin looked younger than she was. This brand always sells quality products. It is very affordable as well. You won’t regret buying it!
Ashleigh M.
ROCKFORD, IL
Nivea is my all time favorite brand for any body care needs!!! And this product doesn't fall short at all!
Sierra <.
I really do like this soap it does everything it says it does! The only issue I have is that it leaves a residue on my skin. The price is great and it smells good but I hate the residue feeling. I also feel like it gets used so quick.
Enya M.
I think it is a great protect I don't think that there was anything wrong with it but a little drying so may be would use again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...