NIVEA Creme Soft Silk Mousse Body Wash uploaded by Lauren H.NIVEA Creme Soft Silk Mousse Body Wash uploaded by Alyson G.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Foaming Silk Mousse Creme Soft body wash provides the feeling of silk from the soft and rich mousse. Indulge in a luxurious shower experience with this sweet almond oil enriched formula that leaves leave skin feeling soft and silky smooth.

Warning:
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs.

Water, Isobutane, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-14M, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Butane, Sodium Benzoate

Natalyn K.
arleta
This body wash from Nivea is the best because it is so smooth just like shaving cream to shave hair off. Not only that but it really helps with moisturizing my skin, it’s almost like I don’t need to put on any lotion ever again. The price I would say is very good if you ask me.
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
I love this body wash so much. It’s my holy grail. I use it in sections when I wash. It smells very nice and the smell lasts for a while. It’s pretty affordable. You can usually find coupons on this product.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I was really excited to see a shower foam by one of my all time favorite brands. This was also my first experience with a shower foam so I had no idea what to expect. It has a nice fresh fragrance, and is very foamy. I use a pouf for showering, and when I tried to use the pouf with this, it wouldn’t lather on my skin like traditional body wash does. Instead, I had to rub it into my skin with my hands and keep using more and more product to get clean! It seemed kind of wasteful in my opinion. If it lathered up with a pump or two then this would be just right.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Loving this!! After sales and coupons I got two bottles of this from CVS for $2!! I took a nice long shower to see how well this would work and I was pleasantly surprised. I like the face that I don't need a wash cloth or pouf because I feel like those are just germy. It left my skin silky, it also left a nice scent on my skin. It felt soothed with no irritation at all and I have very sensitive skin. I would definitely repurchase, it's an average price.
Olyvia H.
Keystone Heights
Absolutely love this!!!
It works great with all skin types judging that I have sensitive skin! It makes you skin feel super soft and silky without leaving a oily haze like from some sunscreens. I would give it a 5 out of 5 every time!
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
This new Nivea body wash is so great easy to use it's like foam smells good it's like it has the bubble for you already it's on sale sometimes highest is $5 but worth the price very smooth I recommend for sure you won't regret it and leaves your skin smelling great
Ashley B.
Bessemer, AL
I purchased this item as an add on for $3.00 and I'm generally a huge fan of Nivea products but this one did not leave me impressed. I love the foam action and that it does not require a lofa but it did not leave my skin as smooth as I was expecting. However, the scent smelled good and stayed on after the shower. I would not purchase this product again unless I was able to get a really good deal on it.
Alyson G.
love this!! Nivea is a great brand!! this is a great body wash!! I highly recommend and it smells great!! and leaves my body soft and smelling great!! and it's totally affordable.. NIVEA Creme Soft Silk Mousse Body Wash
Stephanie S.
Choctaw, OK
First of all I am a nerd for all things Nivea. I love this light foam wash and the scent is amazing. I've actually been using it as a shave cream...
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
This product is lightweight, because it doesn't moisturize as deep as other in shower moisturizing mousses