BY NIVEA

NIVEA Foaming Silk Mousse Creme Smooth body wash provides the feeling of silk from the soft and rich mousse. Indulge in a luxurious shower experience with this silk extract enriched formula that leaves skin feeling soft and silky smooth.

Warning:
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs.

Water, Isobutane, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propane, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-14M, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Butane, Sodium Benzoate

Buy on Target
britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
This body wash is so neat, I love the thick foam that comes out. By the way, ALWAYS shake it before you use it each time to get the best of the foam because it tends to settle after a bit. Not a big deal at all! The scent of the white peach is everything I could ask for in a body wash. It literally smells heavenly and after I use the shower everyone in the house is asking what smells so good and what did I use!!! A lot of body washes scents seem to not last on my skin after I get out of the shower. Not for this stuff! I go hours, I'll smell my arm and it smells SO good and I am amazed by how well the product seems to stick to the skin to make it continue to smell fresh hours after showering. Another thing I must add is how moisturizing this mousse body wash is. It's helped bring some moisture back into my skin. On top of the Nivea Creme lotion of course. I haven't had one Nivea product yet, that I haven't absolutely LOVED. And that's a promise I tend to keep! Don't let us down Nivea! 😉💗 NIVEA Creme Smooth Silk Mousse Body Wash
Amanda H.
Bellevue, KY
The packaging is pretty and doesn’t rust. The mousse is thick and luxurious and smells amazing (I have the white peach and orchid scent). For some reason, it just doesn’t leave me feeling super clean after a long day at work, sweaty workout, etc. It’s probably in my head but I can’t get past it not feeling as clean as traditional body wash. I think I would like this as a winter body wash more than a summer one when my skin is drier and I am less gross.
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
I absolutely love this foaming silk mousse body wash, it smells so good and it's really really soft to the touch. The only con I have with this product is you kinda have to put a lot on your loofa or keep adding some to wash your whole body. Other than that I give this product 4 stars.
Tina L.
Michigan City, IN
It is lightweight and makes you feel clean . I don’t think there are any cons to this product . I think I’ll buy this every time I need body wash it has an amazing scent . I would totally recommend this to everyone . It’s affordable and sometimes you can catch it on sale at cvs
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a new body wash I just found at My local Harris Teeter. It is a great product. It is a foaming mousse body wash. Very affordable, about $5 a bottle. It comes out easy and great for travel. It feels wonderful on your skin while you are showering. Lightly fragrant, not overpowering.
Kelly B.
Lake Katrine, NY
Honestly, I was so excited to try a mousse as a body wash, but it didn't live up to my expectations. It smells great, but just doesn't lather well. My skin feels smooth afterwards, but I can get that with other bath products. It's a good, not great, product.
Allison K.
I love the feel of this creamy, mousse body wash. It works equally wonderfully for shaving. The smell is really refreshing.My only complaint is that a canister only lasted me a few weeks.
Victoria J.
Bushkill, PA
Such a cool product. I love the scent and the texture of it. The product leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I had coupons when I bought it so I got it for o my 3$ ! Such a good deal. Strongly reccomend.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
This is seriously one of my favorite Nivea body washes! I love the packaging, it's smells amazing, I love that it's a foam and it's very affordable
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Pretty much shaving cream body wash. Expected more but cleanses body. Leaving smooth and has a nice fragrance