BY NIVEA

NIVEA Foaming Silk Mousse Creme Smooth body wash provides the feeling of silk from the soft and rich mousse. Indulge in a luxurious shower experience with this silk extract enriched formula that leaves skin feeling soft and silky smooth.

Warning:
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs.

Water, Isobutane, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propane, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-14M, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Butane, Sodium Benzoate

Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
I absolutely love this foaming silk mousse body wash, it smells so good and it's really really soft to the touch. The only con I have with this product is you kinda have to put a lot on your loofa or keep adding some to wash your whole body. Other than that I give this product 4 stars.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a new body wash I just found at My local Harris Teeter. It is a great product. It is a foaming mousse body wash. Very affordable, about $5 a bottle. It comes out easy and great for travel. It feels wonderful on your skin while you are showering. Lightly fragrant, not overpowering.
Kelly B.
Lake Katrine, NY
Honestly, I was so excited to try a mousse as a body wash, but it didn't live up to my expectations. It smells great, but just doesn't lather well. My skin feels smooth afterwards, but I can get that with other bath products. It's a good, not great, product.
Allison K.
I love the feel of this creamy, mousse body wash. It works equally wonderfully for shaving. The smell is really refreshing.My only complaint is that a canister only lasted me a few weeks.
Victoria J.
Bushkill, PA
Such a cool product. I love the scent and the texture of it. The product leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I had coupons when I bought it so I got it for o my 3$ ! Such a good deal. Strongly reccomend.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
This is seriously one of my favorite Nivea body washes! I love the packaging, it's smells amazing, I love that it's a foam and it's very affordable
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Pretty much shaving cream body wash. Expected more but cleanses body. Leaving smooth and has a nice fragrance
Shirin b.
Hancock road , Birmingham
This product is great value. It has a lovely scent and worth the value. It’s really creamy and not
To thick. I would definitely recommend this to other people. It is a gentle cream and feels Sally comfortable on my
Skin.
sarah m.
Brighton
This mousse is so soft and leaves you smelling really fresh. There is no real strong perfume in it so its gentle on the skin as well. My daughter loves it as it foams up in her hands lol
Amber C.
bury , UK
I have the rhubarb one, it smells amazing and I love how soft it feels on the skin. Easy to apply and wash off, my only negative is the bottle doesn’t last a long time