NIVEA Creme Smooth Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Daniela P.NIVEA Creme Smooth Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Clair B.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Creme Smooth Moisturizing Body Wash contains rich shea butter and specifically formulated for dry skin.

• Soft, Smooth Skin Even After Towel Drying
  • Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ® Skin Technology to give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

• Is this body wash moisturizing or do you need to lotion after usi...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "This is such a moisturizing lotion makes my skin feel so good soft and smooth " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my daily body wash!!!  I have tried a number of different brands especially for dry skin, but nothing really worked like I wanted it to -- until now!  The Moisturizing Body Wash is fantastic at hydrating my skin and keeping it moisturized throughout the day.  I cannot go without this product!" in 6 reviews
  • "I always use this body wash, the smell it's not too strong and it gives you soft skin, the price is great based on the product. I will definitely buy it again! I have sensitive skin amd this is so great for my skin!" in 4 reviews
Breianna H.
Dallas, TX
This body wash works wonders for me! I have extremely sensitive skin and break out easily ok my back. Since using this body wash, my breakout are minimal to none. This body wash also does a great job at moisturizing the skin so minimal lotions or oils are needed after showering.
alecia S.
Oxford, AL
Found this at Target while looking for a body wash to help with my dry skin. Smells so clean! I prefer a body wash that “suds up” a little more. Also, didn’t feel much of a difference with my dry skin after using a whole bottle. I would consider buying again just for the smell.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I love this body wash. A generous size for an affordable price. It smells fresh and clean without seeming like it's more suited for males or females. Will repurchase as soon as I run out!
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to body wash. This stuff smells great and a little goes a long way. Moisturizes a bit too. I also use this to shave my legs with too. Nice and creamy.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love dry skin! Said no one ever. I have been a loyal user of Cetaphil for years and years due to the fact that my skin is super sensitive and is never happy no matter what I use. Lately my skin has still felt super dry and I bought this hoping it was be more moisturizing. Well hallelujah my prayers were answered by the skin gods. This stuff is actually pretty amazing for the price. I got it at Kroger for like 3-4$ I believe. My skin has never felt this smooth and so far it has had no bad reactions to it. Really pleased.
Tori M.
Can smell it even after I get out of the shower, which I love. And I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after switching to this product. It's gentle, but still works very well.
Danielle T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great product that I started using by accident. I had intentions of purchasing a different body wash but this one was new and interesting. Smelled great. I bought it at a local grocery store. I love the fresh lean smell and the was it so clearly moisturizes your skin, to the point of water beads. The scent doesn't last as long as I would like but otherwise, it's a winner for me!
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this product it makes my skin feel very smooth and refreshing the smell stays on for a good amount of time!!! I buy this product at walmart target or walgreens. It is very gentle in the skin. Doesn't feel harsh and I would most definitely buy this again.
Liya S.
Vista, Ca
LOVE the in shower body lotion. I was horrible about remembering to out lotion on, but i use this product daily!! Love that i can use my favorite soap and follow with this lotion. Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and does NOT feel slimey or filmy after use. Lasts all day and leaves my skin soft!
Angela S.
Los Fresnos, TX
Love this lotion. Helps when you have very dry skin. This product is definitely worth every penny. Paid just the right amount for it. Pros: makes your skin fee super soft. Cons: I can't really think of one. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs extra soft skin in their life!
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Is this body wash moisturizing or do you need to lotion after using? Does it work better in conjunction with lotion?