NIVEA Creme Smooth Moisturizing Body Wash
4.44 / 5 based on 90 Reviews
NIVEA® Creme Smooth Moisturizing Body Wash contains rich shea butter and specifically formulated for dry skin.
- Soft, Smooth Skin Even After Towel Drying
- Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ® Skin Technology to give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoatesee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Is this body wash moisturizing or do you need to lotion a...1 Answers
NIVEA Creme Smooth Moisturizing Body Wash
- "This is such a moisturizing lotion makes my skin feel so good soft and smooth " in 13 reviews
- "This is my daily body wash!!! I have tried a number of different brands especially for dry skin, but nothing really worked like I wanted it to -- until now! The Moisturizing Body Wash is fantastic at hydrating my skin and keeping it moisturized throughout the day. I cannot go without this product!" in 6 reviews
- "I always use this body wash, the smell it's not too strong and it gives you soft skin, the price is great based on the product. I will definitely buy it again! I have sensitive skin amd this is so great for my skin!" in 4 reviews
I love this product. It lathers up great and it smells nice. The pros is it’s not expensive very effective I love it it disappointed at all very affordable so go out and get some. I just did lol, yes I would recommend this
Smells so good, and works amazingly good. My skin is left super smooth and soft. It’s a must have in your go to body wash products. It’s affordable and can buy almost anywhere. You’d love it just as much as I do
This is my favorite body wash like ever! This makes my skin feels soooooo soft!! I was very happy with this. My boyfriend uses this to and he loves it LOL. It’s around the same price as a normal body was would be. Definitely buying more
I wasn’t shore about using this but after I shaved and then used this to wash up my skin just felt so smooth and good so now I use it all the time it is a little expensive tho
I love dry skin! Said no one ever. I have been a loyal user of Cetaphil for years and years due to the fact that my skin is super sensitive and is never happy no matter what I use. Lately my skin has still felt super dry and I bought this hoping it was be more moisturizing. Well hallelujah my prayers were answered by the skin gods. This stuff is actually pretty amazing for the price. I got it at Kroger for like 3-4$ I believe. My skin has never felt this smooth and so far it has had no bad reactions to it. Really pleased.
This body wash works wonders for me! I have extremely sensitive skin and break out easily ok my back. Since using this body wash, my breakout are minimal to none. This body wash also does a great job at moisturizing the skin so minimal lotions or oils are needed after showering.
Found this at Target while looking for a body wash to help with my dry skin. Smells so clean! I prefer a body wash that “suds up” a little more. Also, didn’t feel much of a difference with my dry skin after using a whole bottle. I would consider buying again just for the smell.
I use this body wash everytime I take a shower for the simple fact it leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling very fresh. Its really good if your skin type can't handle strong smelling body products (like me). The bottle lasts a long time and leaves you squeaky clean.
I have extremely dry skin so i take any opportunity to help give my skin moister & this body wash definitely helps me! i have sensitive skin & it has never bothered my skin! i would recommend this to anyone needing a little extra moister
I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to body wash. This stuff smells great and a little goes a long way. Moisturizes a bit too. I also use this to shave my legs with too. Nice and creamy.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos