BeautySkinBath & BodyNivea
Crème Smooth Body Wash - 169oz

Nivea Crème Smooth Body Wash - 16.9oz

Nivea Crème Smooth Body Wash - 16.9oz

Does Nivea moisturizers have any products for Eczema? [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]
Is this body wash moisturizing or do you need to lotion after using? Does it work better in conjunction with lotion?
Start your review of Nivea Crème Smooth Body Wash - 16.9oz!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,227 reviews
Nivea Crème Smooth Body Wash - 16.9oz uploaded by Niobys L.
The best Nivea is one of my favorite brand this product smells amazing leave you skin super soft is always a pleasure take a bath with theses body wash is affordable and you can find it at any place love it
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nivea Crème Smooth Body Wash - 16.9oz uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Target
Good basic body wash for regular use. It got a very creamy texture and subtle fresh scent. The whole bottle lasted me pretty long. I also liked using it for shaving. Great product, I would definitely buy it again!
Nubia M.
Cleveland, TX
HIDRATES MY SKIN. EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE HOLD LOVES IT. I started using it at the age of 10 years old and i still love it
darkskin L.
I like this body wash, i don't know if its special for dry skin or not but it smells good, lathers well and doesn't leave that slimy residue
Anika B.
This smells amazing and leaves my skin super moisturized and soft! I use this everyday and it has helped my dry skin a lot. This has no negatives and I love how affordable this huge bottle is for such a low prices. I reccomend this to everyone out there!
Anika B.
I own this and use it every day in the shower. Before this my skin used to be dry and used to crack. After purchasing this, my skin is way more smooth and it lasts all day long. Furthermore, this product is very affordable and worth the low price. Reccomended!!
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
Omg this body wash is for good its so soft perfect when i was to be relaxed for the night pros its soft cons my skin does feel little sticky as i start to dry idk its weird 😂
Robyn M.
Market Drayton, Shropshire
Very good product. Use in shower and it's like a conditioner for your skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised. Highly recommend.
Michae J.
Chesterfield, VA
I get up in the morning for a good body wash and this one delivers! The formula is body wash-y enough to form a good lather but moisturizing enough that my skin feels soft and smooth when I get out of the shower.
Kayla H.
Rock Hill, SC
So good. Hydrating, smells great. Cleans like it should. This is really a great product.