NIVEA Creme Sensitive Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Pamela F.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Creme Sensitive Moisturizing Body Wash contains soothing chamomile and specifically formulated for dry, sensitive skin.

• Soft, Smooth Skin Even After Towel Drying
  • Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ® Skin Technology to give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

NIVEA Creme Sensitive Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "The nivea cream moisturizing sensitive moisturizing body wash is great.I love how it makes my skin feel so soft when I take a shower and when I get out of the shower. it's not greasy and had a light scent that's not over powering" in 14 reviews
  • "This shower gel is great it is for sensitive skin and helps with dry skin love the way it makes skin feel" in 11 reviews
Tabitha M.
Yumminess to the skin!!! I was able to find this baby at Burlington for $4 and picked it up to try. I’m super sensitive to smell and this passed the test!!! Light enough but scenty enough too lol
Ana Z.
I'm super in love with this product! It smells so wonderful and leaves your skin clean and soft!! It very affordable and easy to find! I recommend you try this body wash!!
Antonia D.
Richmond, VA
As someone with parched skin, it's hard for me to find a body wash that is non-drying. Here enters the Nivea crème Sensitive Body Wash.  The lather is rich and creamy, yet non-drying. The scent is inoffensive as well. I would describe it as a very clean, delicate linen kind of smell. You are getting a good amount of product for the price and I highly recommend this even to people who don't have severely dry skin.
Belen C.
pasco
This product was good It capt my skin really soft love it
I really In Enjoyed it  I recommend you guys all get this  it's a really good price also it leaves your skin really really soft go but it couse its amazing you will love it ha all your ashyness will go away
Pamela F.
I love Nivea, not only is the scent pleasant but it is so moisturizing. The extended moisture version literally last 2 days. I have really dry skin ams usually not many products work for me. Nivea has always been a household name in my family.
Amanda B.
I'm a big fan of any Nivea product as they are very good at keeping irritated skin calm and ultra hydrating. This body wash is no different and really delivers on its promise. If you immediately follow it up with a Nivea moisturizer your skin will be glowing.
nanna S.
woodbridge
never broke my skin out ! this literally made my skin silky & smooth. picked it up at a Walmart near me. super gentle on the skin and a distinct scent. i use it everyday and it never ever dries my skin out. definitely would but again. LOVED IT !!!!!!!
Brenda G.
I use this body wash almost daily because of the scent and the moisturizing feel it creates! It is perfect after a long day and it makes the whole bathroom smells lustrous and scentful! Keeps me smelling good throughout the day and feeling fresh!
Sydney F.
Great product. It help smooth my skin and made it feel so soft and smells so good! Not a harsh smell like some have. Pro: smells beautiful, smooths skin, no harsh. Cons: NONE!! :) I use it everyday after I take a shower. I recommend this for people with especially rough skin like me!
Logan P.
Kansas City, MO
Keeps my skin smooth! Deepens moisture and cleanses my skin. Just an overall really great product! But it does cost a little more than I'd like to spend. It smells very good and the scent stays and doesn't fade. I would definitely buy it again and I probably will in the future!