BY NIVEA

Soothes Comforts Moisturizing 2 With Chamomile Extract 3 Soap Dye Free Experience this soothing shower sensation formulated especially for sensitive skin. Comforts itchy dry skin and moisturizes to prevent tightness. With natural chamomile extract to leave skin feeling calm. Extra mild cleansing, soap free and dye free, suitable for sensitive skin. Developed with Nivea s exclusive Hydra IQ Skin Technology to give your skin intense long-lasting moisture with no greasy feel. Questions? see more...

• Is this really good ? I will love to try?1 Answers
  • Does it actually leave sensitive skin calm and non- itchy out the...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this but my skin is very sensitive1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Nivea body washes are my favorite body washes ever!!! even this one for sensitiveskin is decently scented with a light chamomile scent from the extract but isn't over powering for.those who are sensitive to.smells nice fresh/clean scent. as always very moisturizing leaving my skin baby smooth. oh and a little goes a long way with these body washes and the lather for such a small amount is aamazing. I wouldn't necessarily purchase this one bc I.don't have sensitive skin and I just love the scents ofthe others...I received this one from a company top test and I intend to finish it as its equal to the others in this line/brand
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
The scent is great. The bottle is nice because it fits nicely in your hand. I've used this a few times and my family loves it too. Nice larger, rinses off clean and leaves your skin moisturized. I get sensitive because my young daughter uses it. So we all use it. Just because it's for sensitive skin doesn't mean it's not going to be effective on any other type of skin. It does but it's a do all for us.
LizyGio M.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this product because my husband has a really sensitive skinn and it really works on him I bought it in target last month but I haven't buy it anyway but not because I didn't like it but because I haven't had the chance I would recommend it to people who has sensitive skin because at least it works with my husband I don't know with others
Smrithi A.
This body wash meets the expectations when it comes to moisturize your skin and it doesn't leave any soapy feel after you are done with the shower.My husband used to switch between different products and this is one of his fav. Skin feels clean and moisturized.Try the different types of Nivea creme and do comment.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This body wash is super moisturizing and great for people with sensitive skin. Sometimes is hard to find body washes that aren't so harsh or have such a STRONG smell to them. The only comparable products I've found that I've liked cost WAY MORE MONEY so this is a great drugstore wash!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I have very sensitive skin and some body washses leave my skin super super dry and itchy. This body wash helps keep my skin moisturized at all times, smells great, and such great quality. I am a repeating user and highly recommend to people with sensitive skin
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Los productos Nivea son muy buenos, humectan muchísimo la piel y por largo tiempo, su típico aroma es agradable, deja una rica sensación en el cuerpo, es cremosa. NIvea siempre será un producto que toda familia debe tener en casa. Lo recomiendo
Keely F.
I began using this product a few weeks ago and it has improved my skin very much. I have stopped breaking out as much and it has moisturized my skin beautifully. The bottle could be improved, I find the bottle pores out faster than expected.
Adrienne G.
I really liked this, good clean feeling after using it, but I dint think it was any better than any other brand in this category. I would use again for sure, but if it weren't on sale up against a similar brand, I may go with the other.
Nicole L.
Fayetteville, GA
Being that I do have psorasis, I have a hard time finding products that mess well with my skin needs. No parabens or sulfate. No cheap, but middle of the road in reference to price. Moisturizing, without being greasy. Thumbs up from me!
Mrs J.
I really want to try this but my skin is very sensitive
vivian m.
Is this really good ? I will love to try?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does it actually leave sensitive skin calm and non- itchy out the shower ?