BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Creme Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash contains the moisturizing ingredients of classic NIVEA creme and specifically formulated for dry skin.

• Soft, Smooth Skin Even After Towel Drying
  • Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ® Skin Technology to give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

NIVEA Creme Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BODY WASH! Its creamy and very moisturizing! Keeps my skin feeling super soft!" in 16 reviews
  • "Living with eczema is not fun, I have bought lotions and body washes specifically for eczema, cocoa butter, shea butter, oatmeal, etc you name it I've bought it! they would work for about 2 months and then I would need to switch because my skin would start getting dry and itchy all over again! I gave this product 5 stars because it has an amazing fragrance that is hypoallergenic and it has kept it's promise of moisturizing my skin as I shower. I extremely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive dry skin or even if you'd just like to boost up your skins smoothness!" in 8 reviews
Gabrielle m.
Mcdonough, GA
I have eczema and nivea never dries out my skin. It smells fantastic and it gives my skin the nutrients and moisture that it needs to prevent breakouts and flare ups. When ever I have a bad product experience, I always go right back to nivea to help me get back on track.
Angelle G.
Montegut, LA
I use this body wash everyday. I've been using it for probably two years. It last so long and it has a clean smell, nothing crazy. I have dry skin and I do think it moisturizes up to a certain point I still use lotion after I shower but great product overall! Also, it's not crazy expensive.
Megan P.
Florida
I love how this works with my sensitive and dry skin. I use this daily. I've never had a body wash hydrate my skin until I started using this. I love the pump feature, and the size bottle. I bought mine at Walmart for around $5. Great deal and great product!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is a great body wash/cream. It smells nice but is unisex and leaves your skin nice moisturized! No need for body lotion afterwards! No cons, just pros and it’s decent priced! It’s definitely something I would recommend
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
My skin reacts weird with most other body washes but Nivea is one of the only soaps I can use that’s not weird for my skin. It feels so smooth on my skin without leave that waxy feeling some soaps leave
Patricia R.
Nivea products have been around pretty much as long as I have and I absolutely love. When the body wash came out I had to try and was not disappointed. The smell as well as the moisturizing is outstanding. I also follow up with the Nivea lotion normally while my skin is still wet and the feel is fantastic.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
This is a great body wash. I tend to have dry skin in the winter and this product has become my go to holy grail body wash. It leaves my sling feeling soft and hydrated without feeling sticky. I also use it to shave my legs. It's much better than soap or shaving cream. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. I highly recommend this product.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
Nivea body wash is great to relieve dry skin. It leaves my skin very hydrated and soft. No greasy after feel. There's no film left on my body or wash clothe. I use Nivea every day. I would highly recommend. The price is great for this size bottle.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Fantastic! This is the only body wash I'll sure now. Its as good as showering and putting lotion on all in one step. I noticed a major difference in my skin. It especially helped during the winter when I had dry itchy skin... Highly recommend. It doesn't leave a residue, its not overly thick or greasy. Love it!
Erika S.
New haven, CT
This body wash is really good! I have dry skin and this does not dry out my skin. It feels very soft and silky as well as feeling clean. I use it daily! I would highly recommend it for any skin type!