NIVEA Creme Moisture Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash

NIVEA Foaming Silk Mousse Creme Moisture body wash provides the feeling of silk from the soft and rich mousse. Indulge in a luxurious shower experience with this provitamin B5 enriched formula that leaves skin feeling soft and silky smooth.

Warning:
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs.

Water, Isobutane, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propane, Panthenol, Octyldodecanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-14M, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Butane, Sodium Benzoate

Did anyone else feel like this did absolutely nothing but foam up and rinse off? I felt no change in the moisture of my skin.
Start your review of NIVEA Creme Moisture Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash!
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product when I shower every day! It was interesting since I’ve never used a foaming body wash before. I did not know at first how I felt about it since I prefer body washes that lather. I did like the way the foam felt on my skin however I don’t think it cleaned well as a body wash should! This product is supposed to nourish, moisturize and cleanse! I do not believe it does it’s job well. I already finished the product and I do not think I will purchase or use it again.
Buffalo, NY
NIVEA Creme Moisture Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash uploaded by Donna P H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nivea Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash is an unscented body wash that I enjoy washing with. It's so creamy. And a little goes a long way. After showering my body feels so soft. It's very affordable. And you won't be disappointed. I have eczema and it works great for me.
Clearwater
I love the smell. The problem is I just don’t feel clean after using it. The foam disappears quickly especially if you use a sponge. If you lather it on your skin it moisturizes but I usually wash with something else first.
Edison, NJ
The Nivea Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash is definitely one of my new favorites after trying out! It is a little pricier than what I would normally buy (for how long it lasts), but I love that it comes out as foam. The best part is how it is very moisturizing on your skin too. I would recommend :)
Cincinnati, OH
Works well, unscented, and a little goes a long way. Love this stuff and I swear by it. Can hasnt rusted yet, amazing for dry winter skin. Do wish it wasnt aerosolized, not great for the environment. Otherwise, well priced and would recommend.
This shower foam works like a charm on my cracked dry skin. It comes out like shave cream. The foam feels soft and smooth with that original Nivea scent. I feel luxurious every time I shower.
Springtown, TX
NIVEA Creme Moisture Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash uploaded by Jessica C.
I been using this for about a week now and I have to say I love it!! It smells really good and it's very moisturising. It comes out the consistency of shaving cream so it's great to shave with, but I don't have to use a different product for washing and one for shaving. Im glad I bought 2 lol NIVEA Creme Moisture Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Target
I got this in a Target beauty box awhile ago but I've just now tested it. I do not understand this product. It makes my skin feel smooth but I wouldn't say it feels especially moisturized--I still need to put on lotion. This is just an extra step that isn't worth it and doesn't smell good.
It’s not awful. Makes a decent shaving cream. It’s thick and comes out like shaving cream. The smell isn’t bad, but it’s not inviting or my favorite. Smells pretty generic. I just tried Olay’s foam body wash, which I thought would be not great like this product. It is amazing though! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smells great. Save your money by not purchasing this and purchasing Olay’s instead!
Washington, DC
This is nice, and definitely feels very moisturizing! I don't love the texture, and it doesn't give as much as a clean feel as I would like.  I think a lot of this product revolves around the novelty, but it's not a bad product!