BY NIVEA

Moisturizing Body Wash Nourishes Moisturizes 2 For Smooth Soft Skin 3 Caring Oils Pro-Vitamins 4 Gently Cleanses Experience this intensively moisturizing shower sensation that is suitable even for dry skin: For smooth soft skin - even after towel drying 2 Provides the same caring oils pro-vitamins as the proven-trusted Nivea Creme 3 Gently cleanses with pampering lather, leaving skin moisturized long after the shower Developed with Nivea s exclusive Hydra IQ Skin Technology to give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel. Questions? see more...

• I have been on the search for a great lotion for summertime, so I...2 Answers
  • Is this good for those of us with sensitive skin? i have recently...2 Answers
  • I'd like to know does it leave the tub slippery and dangerous? Di...2 Answers
Mary M.
Pittsburgh
My mother actually purchased this lotion on accident one day thinking it was just a normal lotion. She then ended up pawning it off on me and I decided to give it a try. I absolutely love the way it smells; it's nice and fresh which is just what you want while showering! This lotion also leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth while I'm in the shower but I feel like the moisture from the lotion goes away pretty quickly after I get my day started. Another down side is that it seems to "rub" off in clumps if I apply other lotion on top of it after I get out of the shower.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
I'm not usually a big body wash praiser - i mean they're nice but not world shaking right? Well this one comes close for me. The scent is just indescribably delicious and it really seems to clear your head and perk you up. One thing I truly love is that it will lather with OR WITHOUT a scrubber/sponge/whatever. And it is extremely moisturizing - almost as good as putting on lotion after the shower. Try it! I promise you won't regret it.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
It has a really nice scent, it's thick and creamy and forms a really nice luxurious lather. A little goes a long way with this product so it's quite long lasting. The price it right too, I think mine was in the $5 range, so It's a great quick morning shower alternative to something you may have a little pricier for when you want to pamper yourself.
Alexandra Y.
Las cremas Nivea en general son muy buenas, esta la compre para darle una oportunidad ya que las cremas son bastante hidratantes, deja un olor bastante rico en el cuerpo, deja la piel bastante hidratada, es super economico y siento que rinde bastante, no es mi favorito pero lo recomiendo si quieres hidratacion extra a la hora de la ducha.
Samantha G.
Tulsa, OK
Nivea is the ultimate product for sensitive skin. My mom's skin is so sensitive she can only use lotions for short times before having to discontinue use or change brands. That's not the option for Nivea. She can use Nivea daily and it does nothing but help her skin! It also smells great.
Josie J.
This body wash leaves your skin reeaaalllyyy smooth. It is a little bit much for the size in comparison to other products at the drugstore but it's worth it! Just make sure you don't slip in the shower. I just love this because I don't have to worry about moisturizer afterwards (usually)
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Nivea brand products they're amazing everything that I have bought from this brand has worked wonders for my skin I really love their moisturizer body wash cleansers everything it's amazing I recommend this brand and it's very very inexpensive I really love this brand
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
This body wash makes your skin feell amazing, I have been recommended to use this soap since I was little becasue I have dry and sincitive skin and it always does its best work. It smells great and I bought it at Walmart for around $4.00 . I recommend this soap to everyone !
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
We love this body wash! I've always used Nivea lotion because of the coverage it offers and we now use the body wash because it's so creamy and lathers well. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and we usual follow-up with the Nivea in-shower body lotion if we're in a hurry.
Allison J.
Very good moisturizer. Personally, I don't find that much of a difference between Nivea moisturizers and Doves (in this case Dove is better) but I use Dove regularly. Nivea is a good second to Dove and I recommend it if you're moving from a body wash that dries you out.
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I'd like to know does it leave the tub slippery and dangerous? Didn't have a good experience with my last wash/lotion combo ;-(
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Is this good for those of us with sensitive skin? i have recently been suffering with skin issues but i love nivea for the lips
Shai D.
Little Rock, AR
I have been on the search for a great lotion for summertime, so I have a few questions. Does this lotion sweat right off in the sun? Will the scent last all day? Where is the best place to find this lotion?
Leonardo H.
Tenho curiosidade em usar !!