NIVEA Creme Coconut Cream Shower Gel

With Caring Jojoba Oil & Refreshing Scent of Coconut Water Hydra IQ Moisture Technology - Moisturised skin feeling even after towel drying pH skin-balanced Skin compatibility dermatologically approved Inspiring shower to pamper your skin and senses....

Is it a good product for the skin? I’m too scared to try this brand because of the composition. Help me please
good one? what about the smell?
Start your review of NIVEA Creme Coconut Cream Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Nice for sensitive skin. My husband uses it too and makes him smell so good. I tend to by the 3 pack on amazon because everyone uses it. But it still lasts forever.” in reviews
Anderson CA
My husband and I really love it and use it every day, tje most important thing: is so effective, my husband works hard and his skin really need this kind of product the Price is geat, and can buy in the supermarket and thats very important because can save time,
La verne, CA
I love that this contains jojoba oil and smells like the beach. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft. It moisturizes it. I use it during the summer and also as a shaving creme is a plus.
Orlando, FL
Love this body wash it smells really nice reminds me of the beach a just a tad. I have extremely dry skin and this body wash makes it soft and moisturized it’s pretty affordable and sometimes I find it as a BOGO!
Orlando
I love this shower gel/body wash! It doesn't irritate my skin and I have very sensitive skin. It's a nice refreshing feeling. Last me about 2-3 weeks depending on if I'm using a sponge or a wash towel. I actually like to use it when I shave as well.
I'm so sad, I was so exited to try this product and it was really underwhelming. The scent is a little too light for my liking, didn't linger, and maybe because it is a "creme" body wash, I felt like there was always a little residue on my skin. I tried this product to add switch up my usual body wash, but I sadly returned to my usual one.
Kennewick
Leesburg, GA
This product is absolutely amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try new products or step out of there comfort zone. It is an amazing product and is most definitely worth trying anytime!
Newfield, NY
This product smells amazing and really makes your body feel great! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to take a tropical shower :)
San Diego
Is so good I really love i can't wait for use it again I love the texture and odor i really recomendaciones for all family go get it
We use this every day it keeps your skin super soft and has a very light smell. It's a bit expensive but it's worth the extra money