BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream will envelop your skin with its foam and the unique NIVEA scent will leave you feeling moisturised and smooth. The Hydra IQ Moisture Technology leaves skin feeling moisturised even after towel drying. Its formula is PH balanced skin compatible and dermatologically approved.

NIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream
  • "Love,love,love it! It smells really fresh.My skin really likes it.And again it moisturizes my dry skin." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this!! My mother in law gave this to me as a present. First off I love the sent...it's a very fresh sent. This is extremely moisturizing and lathers well when wet. Because it has so much moisture in it, you can use it to share your legs as well" in 3 reviews
Lila J.
Leaves your skin really soft and doesn't cause irritations. Seriously great, I use it all the time.
Missy A.
Calgary , AB
Love this body wash.
I don't usually use Nivea products so I was worried that this would make me feel oily.
I was so surprised at how light the oil content is , yet truly softened my skin.
This product has a gentle scent that made me 'feel good' all over.
Because of the quality, kindness to my sensitive skin, light fragrance and price I recommend this product.
Emily S.
Edmonton
I’m really surprised this has been discontinued! It is perfect for dry sensitive skin because it has the lightest scent and has their cream in it - NIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream
amar m.
batna
Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of this wonderful product I have been using for the past few months. This light shower cream is infused with Pro-Vitamin and caring oils that leave the skin moisturized and smooth throughout the day. And i am in love with it .
Natalie M.
San Jose, CA
Loveee the smell of these shower creams! I really like how they lather and how my skin feels afterwards. I tend to use these on a loofah so the bottle lasts long. I definitely recommend them; however, I do wish they came out with more scents. I've tried all of them and the fragrance can get boring. Other than that, love the quality!
Amanda S.
I really do like this product, I'm currently using it and it does make my skin feel nice and soft when I get out of the water. However, the smell is pretty awful! It smells like an elderly person and it's very powdery. That's my only complaint though.
Natalie C.
I instantly fell in love with this product, the smell is nice and clean. It feels ever so soft on the skin and hydrates the skin incredibly. It makes my legs feel silky smooth after shaving, definitely recommend, definitely will be repurchasing!
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This product won’t dry your skin out despite its very rich lather. The smell is quite lovely. The fragrance is subtle enough so my husband loves to use it and we don’t spend extra on brands targeted at men. Each 500mls bottle lasts around 2 months so it’s real value for money. Available on Amazon and drug stores.
destini w.
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
NIVEA Creme Care Shower CreamNIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream this cream body wash is amazing ! You fell your body clean and fresh and it smells deviiiine ! Waw ! Thank you nivea :)