BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream will envelop your skin with its foam and the unique NIVEA scent will leave you feeling moisturised and smooth. The Hydra IQ Moisture Technology leaves skin feeling moisturised even after towel drying. Its formula is PH balanced skin compatible and dermatologically approved.

Kimberli H.
Fort Worth , TX
I received this product in a Vox Box and was so excited to try it. I was not at all disappointed. I love the concept and I love the hydration it gave me skin. I don't know the price because I didn't personally buy it, but when I run out of the sample, I will be on the hunt for the full size.
Robin B.
Clearwater
This is a time saver that works. It smells amazing. Moisturizes the skin better than oil. Easy to get your back! Just remember to rinse it off! It still clings to the skin.
Jazmin R.
Norwalk
I bought it by mistake thinking it was lotion but I decided to give it a try so I did and I loved it! it left my skin feeling soft and smooth and it smelled wonderful! The gel was smooth and easy to apply. I buy it whenever I run out (because I noticed I'm not the only one in my family that uses it).
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I love this shower gel. It makes me feel super clean. I love the scent. I have everyone of them. They can be pricey, but I would choose it over any brand. I use this product for my bubble baths and showers.
maya c.
Round Rock, TX
The Nivea Cream care shower cream really smoothens your skin out, It helps balance the moisture and give your skin its life back. It calms the skin down from long tiring days. I would recommed this product to anybody looking for a good body wash for daily use.
Catie S.
I absolutely loved this shower cream. It was affordable. I purchased it at Walmart.  It left my body feeling so smooth. It also smelled great and was long lasting! There is no need for improvement. I would highly recommend for others to purchase!
ximena  t.
Riverside, CA
I really love this bath lotion. It makes your skin so soft and smell very good I use it everyday after I shave. It's very good I love it even my mom uses it too.
Audriana W.
Laurel, MS
I r3ecently purchased this on a whim. And I am very glad I did! The smell was subtle not over whelming and the texture was perfect! A mix between thick and creamy. Not to light or runny just right. Surely recommend this to anyone, you wont regret it!
Ella M.
It work good It makes my skin feel soft but I don't like the fact that it doesn't make me feel clean it make my skin feel heavy
Lila J.
Leaves your skin really soft and doesn't cause irritations. Seriously great, I use it all the time.