NIVEA Creme

NIVEA® Creme is a rich, intensively moisturizing formula perfect for all skin types that you can use all over for moisturized and protected skin.

what is the wear time ?
How well does this work?
How well does this work?
Start your review of NIVEA Creme!
Tania V.
Westport, CT
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Tania V.
Best lotion that I have ever tried, first time that I came live in a cold weather I found it a 7 eleven and I just loved it! Perfect to moisturize your face or your hands. Nivea Creme
Carrie N.
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Carrie N.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I read somewhere that this cream has almost identical ingredients to Creme de la Mer. Yeah right it’s a dupe...sure. Ummm, wow. I’ve been using La Mer for a while...texture is almost the exact same, similar smell and consistency. I still use La Mer for my face, but I can take a bath in the Nivea! Such a fantastic body moisturizer! And this 13.5 oz for $6....what a steal!!!! I will never not have this again. This is also great for those who want to moisturize their face and spend the bigger $ on serums and treatments. This is going in my beauty game changer category!
Estrella S.
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Estrella S.
Purchased at: CVS
Today I will tell you about this Nivea cream. This cream is very good for people with dry skin, it is very moisturizing, I do not use it on my face because my skin is oily,I only use it on my hands, feet and where I feel dry.If your skin is very dry from the cold, You can use it as mask and leave it for 15 minutes you will see how hydrated it will be 😊
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Lynne A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's rich, moisturizing cream for face, hands, and body. It moisturizes, and soothes skin, with every use. I use day and night. In the morning when I do my makeup routine and at night after I wash my face. I've used it for years and it works wonders on my skin. I highly recommend it.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,774 reviews
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve always loved this Nivea Creme since I was younger and I love that it hasn’t changed since. It has an amazing scent that I always loved, like fresh, baby powder mixed with eucalyptus. The texture has to be my favorite, I’ve always loved thick creamy moisturizers that lock in hydration and this is exactly what this product does. Not only that but it can be used to remove makeup as well. I love the balm like texture that melts into my skin sealing in the moisture. It’s also great to use over your night time moisturizer to lock in all those ingredients or you can use it as your moisturizer alone. Definitely an iconic great moisturizer.
Shannon F.
Maspeth, NY
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Shannon F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product!! It makes my skin so smooth and amazing!! I put it on twice a day and it’s really helped my skin I really recommend.
Mia B.
Mt Prospect, IL
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Mia B.
Nivea is my #1. I use it probably 4 times a day because i love to keep my skin moisturized. Love using this if i want a no make up day. Some nivea, gloss and brows! So beautiful on the skin.
Nancy C.
Royse City, TX
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Nancy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi have used this for a very long time it is the best face cream out there I believe I use it every night after I wash my face before I go to bed the brand is one of the best for skin care moisturizer dry skin or other skin care concerns it is good for us older women to help with the dryness of our skin sagging all the above for older women skin you have to try it and keep at it because it's well worth it
paola C.
Knoxville, TN
NIVEA Creme uploaded by paola C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been trying this cream for a week twice a day in the morning and before going to sleep and I liked it 🥰☑️
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Aqsa C.
Classic cool moisturizing cream! Debatable based on weather levels up to the classical calming cream of PONDS! But definitely is up there! Apply smooth, penetrate deep into the skin, and has a wonderful cooling feeling up to it! Not overly fragrant, or irritating whatsoever! Kind of like a dupe for some high-end stuff that’s been here forever! ❤️✨😍 🧐Fun Fact: did you know that Marilyn Monroe used to love Nivea Creme!? Some people thought the German version thought it was kind a like a dupe of the high-end “La Mer!” 😮🤪🥰✨❤️ Nivea Nivea Creme

363 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heylim A.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 mois
NIVEA Creme is good??
Bradale J. il y a 2 mois
I don't like it. Something in Nivea's lotions, creams, and body washes makes me sick on the stomach. I've tried to give them a chance throughout the years, but the same thing ALWAYS HAPPENS. I figure that it's my body's way of warning me to steer clear of their products.🦉
Koena D.
Bhattacharjee pada
il y a 3 mois
do u guys liked the review on NIVEA Creme ? Or should I do a detailed video Comment down below
Latiesha O. il y a 2 mois
A detailed video would be nice
Miheyla T.