NIVEA Creme

NIVEA® Creme is a rich, intensively moisturizing formula perfect for all skin types that you can use all over for moisturized and protected skin.

Has anyone ever used this cream as an eye contour?
Une peau avec l’eczéma ses conseillers ?
Que piensan de este producto a mi me gusta
Start your review of NIVEA Creme!
Tania V.
Westport, CT
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Tania V.
Best lotion that I have ever tried, first time that I came live in a cold weather I found it a 7 eleven and I just loved it! Perfect to moisturize your face or your hands. Nivea Creme
Carrie N.
Lexington, MA
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Carrie N.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I read somewhere that this cream has almost identical ingredients to Creme de la Mer. Yeah right it’s a dupe...sure. Ummm, wow. I’ve been using La Mer for a while...texture is almost the exact same, similar smell and consistency. I still use La Mer for my face, but I can take a bath in the Nivea! Such a fantastic body moisturizer! And this 13.5 oz for $6....what a steal!!!! I will never not have this again. This is also great for those who want to moisturize their face and spend the bigger $ on serums and treatments. This is going in my beauty game changer category!
Estrella S.
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Estrella S.
Purchased at: CVS
Today I will tell you about this Nivea cream. This cream is very good for people with dry skin, it is very moisturizing, I do not use it on my face because my skin is oily,I only use it on my hands, feet and where I feel dry.If your skin is very dry from the cold, You can use it as mask and leave it for 15 minutes you will see how hydrated it will be 😊
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Lynne A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's rich, moisturizing cream for face, hands, and body. It moisturizes, and soothes skin, with every use. I use day and night. In the morning when I do my makeup routine and at night after I wash my face. I've used it for years and it works wonders on my skin. I highly recommend it.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
High end quality at an affordable price. It truly does apply like a luxury creme. If you want all the indulgence of a product like La Mere at a cost that's not insane then go pick up this bad boy. Thick but spreads so smooth and evenly. Considering purchasing the full size as my winter moisturizer.
Shannon F.
Maspeth, NY
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Shannon F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product!! It makes my skin so smooth and amazing!! I put it on twice a day and it’s really helped my skin I really recommend.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,262 reviews
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve always loved this Nivea Creme since I was younger and I love that it hasn’t changed since. It has an amazing scent that I always loved, like fresh, baby powder mixed with eucalyptus. The texture has to be my favorite, I’ve always loved thick creamy moisturizers that lock in hydration and this is exactly what this product does. Not only that but it can be used to remove makeup as well. I love the balm like texture that melts into my skin sealing in the moisture. It’s also great to use over your night time moisturizer to lock in all those ingredients or you can use it as your moisturizer alone. Definitely an iconic great moisturizer.
Mia B.
Mt Prospect, IL
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Mia B.
Nivea is my #1. I use it probably 4 times a day because i love to keep my skin moisturized. Love using this if i want a no make up day. Some nivea, gloss and brows! So beautiful on the skin.
Nancy C.
Quinlan, TX
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Nancy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi have used this for a very long time it is the best face cream out there I believe I use it every night after I wash my face before I go to bed the brand is one of the best for skin care moisturizer dry skin or other skin care concerns it is good for us older women to help with the dryness of our skin sagging all the above for older women skin you have to try it and keep at it because it's well worth it
Rosita H.
Portland, OR
NIVEA Creme uploaded by Rosita H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nivea is one of my favorite creams for my face and body, at some point it has even helped me with some spots on my face. This presentation for the price is worth it, but since I use it every day the smaller presentation is my favorite😜. #nivea #skincare

373 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Petra H.
Weyhe, Niedersachsen
il y a 5 mois
NIVEA Creme ?Wie findet ihr die Creme
Mariana S. il y a 5 mois
Mein Mann benutzt diese Creme viele Jahre und er ist sehr zufrieden
Gracyn B.
il y a un an
Nivea Creme Dose it burn if you put it on sunburns? Does it help with redness?
Cristina F. il y a 3 mois
Not all skincare suits everyone the same, but I personally didn't experience any burning or stinging on my skin - in fact it relieved the burning feeling of the burn. As for redness, its not made to treat inflammation, so I don't think I would depend on it for that concern.