BY NIVEA

NIVEA Creme, the unsurpassed classic among skin creams, cares and protects all skin types from dehydration with its rich formula. Our unique preservative-free formulation has remained under lock and key since its birth in 1911.

Our mild, yet effective, formula is suitable for use across the body. The skin cream can be used to soothe, moisturise and protect your face and body, and will leave your feet and hands feeling soft and supple.

How It Works:

Our balanced formula works hard to moisturise and soothe dry skin. Key ingredients for moisturisation include lanolin, glycerin and eucerit, a special moisturising ingredient.

NIVEA Creme's soothing properties come from the use of panthenol, which helps to reduce redness and protects your skin from irritation. It is Skin compatibility approved.

Chantel T.
Los Lunas, NM
This product is absolutely amazing! I live in a very dry climate and it works miracles for my skin! I use it after I shower in the morning all over my body, and on problem areas like my feet, elbows, hands, and face right be fore I go to bed! Such an an amazing product! Completely recommend!
brittany s.
Coconut creek , FL
I love the little travel tin. It’s so convenient. I thought the smell was ok however, every time I wear it my husband asks if I’m wearing ‘chicken pox’ cream so something about the smell reminds him of whatever they used on him when he was younger. I also thought the creme was a little too thick
Courtney M.
Auburn , NY
I didn’t expect to love this so much! This product has really helped my skin this winter. We have hard water and I get super dry this time of year, and my hands crack and bleed. I’ve been using this regularly and haven’t had any cracking yet. I received mine from Influenster for testing purposes. But I will definitely purchase when I run out.
Christine D.
I've purchased Nivea Creme before, and super stoked that I was sent this along with the mini travel tin so I can keep it in my purse on the go. I L-O-V-E- how moisturizing this cream is, and most importantly, I love how it doesn't leave my hands greasy and slippery like other products. The price point is solid and affordable, as I've purchased multiple times before. I've also recommended to my colleagues at work since the weather's finally turned in LA and between going through all the cold and turning up our heaters, our skin have been flaky and weathered a lot as we head towards the winter.
Kayla M.
Pitcairn, PA
I've been keeping the travel size I received in my purse to protect my hands from the dryness the is winter in Pennsylvania. I just wish this didn't leave a greasey film on my hands.
HOWEVER, I've this is so nice to use on my legs after saving, and on my feet before going to bed at night!
Nuryani A.
Still classic and true to its function as the number one provider of hydration and moisture for your body. They’re managed to maintain their quality and reputation throughout the years. Thank you Influenster for reminding me of Nivea! I love that they still have the mini tin containers that’s great on the go. Perhaps the big jars could be put in a more convenient and nearer container though, like a press down bottle made out of environmentally friendly materials.
Emra L.
Rochester Hills, MI
Nivea is the secret to beautiful skin! Especially if purchased from Europe! My mother has been using only Nivea her whole life and it’s always so bright and clear. I had a problem finding the right moisturizer and I have tried many, but this works! And at that price, you can’t beat it!
Chrissy D.
Florence , KY
This product is much better than I expected. never really thought about using Nivea before because I considered it a cheaper brand with no benefits. But then Influenster sent me some free samples and I completely changed my mind!
My first impression was the consistency- it was very thick and really seemed to work on my dry skin pretty quickly. It didn't have an overwhelming smell either
I used it on my body and face (dryness and crows feet) and even my stomach area because I heard it helps stretch marks
After using a month now I have to say that I really like it and will probably buy more when I run out
I received this product complimentary for testing from Influenster
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I love this classic moisturizer! I usually purchase a different brand, but have wanted to try NIVEA! It did not disappoint. I goes on smoothly and not too greasy. I use it several times a day in the winter, it's that awesome!  I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Melanie D.
Brooklyn, New York
this is one of my least favorite moisturizers. it just dries so quickly and I don't like how my skin and face feel. I am not a fan of the smell either. I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately that is far from the truth. I would still recommend anyone to try it. It may just work for YOU.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.