BY NIVEA

NIVEA Creme, the unsurpassed classic among skin creams, cares and protects all skin types from dehydration with its rich formula. Our unique preservative-free formulation has remained under lock and key since its birth in 1911.

Our mild, yet effective, formula is suitable for use across the body. The skin cream can be used to soothe, moisturise and protect your face and body, and will leave your feet and hands feeling soft and supple.

How It Works:

Our balanced formula works hard to moisturise and soothe dry skin. Key ingredients for moisturisation include lanolin, glycerin and eucerit, a special moisturising ingredient.

NIVEA Creme's soothing properties come from the use of panthenol, which helps to reduce redness and protects your skin from irritation. It is Skin compatibility approved.

Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
I always used this cult classic creme as a hand cream or overnight foot cream. As a sufferer of severe acne I would have never imagined putting this on my face as it is so rich and I feared it would clog my pores.

I have always used products aimed at acne or for oily skin over the years but have found they contain harsh chemicals which strip my skin's natural oils, leaving me with dry skin. This results in my skin overproducing oil which will lead to continuous acne. Catch 22 really. Until now!

Following my grandmother's recommendation, I figured I'd try this on my face. She has used it her whole life and her skin is flawless and she looks 20 years younger than she is!

At first I decided to use it as a cold cream, which basically is an old school way to cleanse. I applied it to an already cleansed face (Garnier Miceller Water) and let it soak in for approx 30 seconds before wiping away with a cotton pad. I was amazed at the dirt it pulled off my face! My skin felt cleaner, nourished, moisturized AND soft. I didn't use anything else on my face. I did this nightly for 2 weeks and to my shock I hadn't gotten a single break out!

I decided to use it as a regular moisturizer at night and let it soak into my skin. Yes, it takes a while for it to absorb fully and I understand how people may not like to feel greasy but my skin was so so soft the next morning! I would recommend allowing it to soak in somewhat before actually going to bed as otherwise your face will stick to your pillow. As it is so rich I wouldn't recommend this as a day cream or to be used under makeup. However I have used this some days and removed excess product with a cotton pad for a makeup free day and felt it worked perfectly fine. I use the lighter Nivea Cream (white packaging) in the mornings under my makeup as it absorbs easily and acts as a fantastic primer too.

I realise this is a super long review but I take skin care very seriously. I LOVE this creme and cannot believe the difference in my skin since I have included it in my skincare regime.

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. It is an absolute bargain, does an amazing job and can be used in several ways and on everyone in the household.
Monserrat C.
Purchased at: Walmart
What i think it amazing perfect for my face that its dry n oily at the same time.its texture is very thick and lil hard when u first apply on skin but other wise it's an amazing product it was less then 10 dollars it hat a foil cover under the plastic one that the only packaging it has .
Vanessa W.
Greeneville, TN
I received my Nivea box box on a day I hated myself 😪 my skin was irritated, itchy and dry ... was supposed to go to a birthday party but my fave looked horrible !
I thought well , I’ll give Nivea cream a dry .... OMG .. I put some in my face and within minutes, the itching and burning was gone . It just felt amazing. It really eased all my symptoms. And the smell ..... it smells soooooo good !!!
Needles to say , NIVEA is in my daily routines now ! I wear it under my makeup lady’s + gents !!! It’s not greasy at all . At nighttime I put in on my face a little thicker , like a mask. Ever since I started to use Nivea cream , my skin has been so much better ❤️❤️❤️ I am so very lucky and happy that i was able to try NIVEA trough the VoxBox , Thank you 😊 I have purchased Nivea cream , body lotion, shower cream & soap since and I am not disappointed!! The price is actually pretty good for a great product like this !!!!
What more can I say —— I am in LOVE with NIVEA !!! And if you never tried Nivea , you have to !!! I promise , you will love it !!!

NIVEA CremeNIVEA Creme
Hanya M.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Nivea Creme has saved my hands this winter. I purchased a bundle of these from ulta beauty not thinking anything of it. I just needed a handy creme for my purse but this stuff is amazing! Its extremely moisturizing and you dont need much. Its small enough to fit into a pocket or purse and I use it daily. Its not sticky either. I would definitely recommend it!
britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
Boy oh boy. This product is amazing and I think everyone and their grandma use it! It's so moisturizing and I love the scent. I have very dry skin and the winter time seems to suck up every inch of just about all the lotions I've ever used, yet still... Dry, patchy, itchy skin! I was always kind of scared to try this, and I guess that's why they say NEVER judge a book by it's cover because this ended up being a miracle for my skin. I also use this on my face which slot of beauty gurus do on YouTube. I don't know if I would use it underneath makeup, but alot of YouTubers do. I have a hard time keeping my makeup on as is since I have congestive heart failure and have problems sweating. This product may seem greasy to some, but I wouldn't say it's so bad that you couldn't handle it. Since it does clear up the dry skin, I think you could expect having it be a little greasy just to keep the moisture locked in to skin. Highly highly recommend folks! NIVEA Creme
Melikia W.
Fayetteville, NC
If you have dry skin look no further! This is hands down the best body creme I've used. It is nice and thick, so perfect for winter months to give your skin that extra boost of hydration. Also, it doesn't feel heavy on your skin either which is a huge plus. You can find it at just about an convenience store.
Akane M.
Fernley, NV
I have always liked this lotion. It’s very thick and gets the skin very soft and is ideal for wearing under makeup due to its thickness. It is greasy if too much is used. I always have some of this stuff around as a back up for just in case my trials of other brands turn out as errors. I also like this brand of lotion because it is said that Marilyn Monroe used Nivea lotion.
Laura P.
This product has been around for decades in my household. All my extended family uses it and we have recommended it to many people. It’s a thick white cream and it’s very nourishing and makes your skin healthy and happy. You can use it from head to toe and I have a cousin that uses it as a hair mask and they swear by it!
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Nivea is just a time staple classic. It is something no matter the age people can all agree on recommending. I especially liked the creme because it is very thick and cured dry skin in a matter of days as long as you are using it. You can also use it so many different ways, like hands, feet, body, and face. I dont mind using on my face because I know it's not going to irritate my sensitive skin. And for something so affordable it has helped more this winter than my 40 dollar moisturizer. I am glad I recieved this product to test out for a voxbox! It truly is wonderful.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This creme right here is the O.G. of skin cremes! There's a reason this product has been around for so long and is still here to this day! Not only does this skin creme have countless ways of use (!!!), but it is my personal go-to for (especially) this time of year! It literally heals my winter skin and brings it back to life! There are so many pro-tips on using this creme, and yes it's literally good for everything!! I like to take a tiny dab (TINY!!) and work into my split ends to keep my hair from being super staticky in the cold and dry weather! Bottom line, though, is that it heals my skin and makes it so happy!! As for a "PRO-TIP": FILL BABY POOL FULL OF NIVEA CREME AND JUMP IN!! Kick back, relax, and feel your skin heal before your eyes!!
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Has anyone seen a difference
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you refer this product to your best friend?
Parvu A.
Victoria
Lips do not think it is a cream not a lip balm
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This would be a great addition for a gift basket don't you think?
Camille A.
Towson, MD
How long does is last for before you need to reapply?