BY NIVEA

NIVEA Creme, the unsurpassed classic among skin creams, cares and protects all skin types from dehydration with its rich formula. Our unique preservative-free formulation has remained under lock and key since its birth in 1911.

Our mild, yet effective, formula is suitable for use across the body. The skin cream can be used to soothe, moisturise and protect your face and body, and will leave your feet and hands feeling soft and supple.

How It Works:

Our balanced formula works hard to moisturise and soothe dry skin. Key ingredients for moisturisation include lanolin, glycerin and eucerit, a special moisturising ingredient.

NIVEA Creme's soothing properties come from the use of panthenol, which helps to reduce redness and protects your skin from irritation. It is Skin compatibility approved.

Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
I always used this cult classic creme as a hand cream or overnight foot cream. As a sufferer of severe acne I would have never imagined putting this on my face as it is so rich and I feared it would clog my pores.

I have always used products aimed at acne or for oily skin over the years but have found they contain harsh chemicals which strip my skin's natural oils, leaving me with dry skin. This results in my skin overproducing oil which will lead to continuous acne. Catch 22 really. Until now!

Following my grandmother's recommendation, I figured I'd try this on my face. She has used it her whole life and her skin is flawless and she looks 20 years younger than she is!

At first I decided to use it as a cold cream, which basically is an old school way to cleanse. I applied it to an already cleansed face (Garnier Miceller Water) and let it soak in for approx 30 seconds before wiping away with a cotton pad. I was amazed at the dirt it pulled off my face! My skin felt cleaner, nourished, moisturized AND soft. I didn't use anything else on my face. I did this nightly for 2 weeks and to my shock I hadn't gotten a single break out!

I decided to use it as a regular moisturizer at night and let it soak into my skin. Yes, it takes a while for it to absorb fully and I understand how people may not like to feel greasy but my skin was so so soft the next morning! I would recommend allowing it to soak in somewhat before actually going to bed as otherwise your face will stick to your pillow. As it is so rich I wouldn't recommend this as a day cream or to be used under makeup. However I have used this some days and removed excess product with a cotton pad for a makeup free day and felt it worked perfectly fine. I use the lighter Nivea Cream (white packaging) in the mornings under my makeup as it absorbs easily and acts as a fantastic primer too.

I realise this is a super long review but I take skin care very seriously. I LOVE this creme and cannot believe the difference in my skin since I have included it in my skincare regime.

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. It is an absolute bargain, does an amazing job and can be used in several ways and on everyone in the household.
Vanessa W.
Greeneville, TN
I received my Nivea box box on a day I hated myself 😪 my skin was irritated, itchy and dry ... was supposed to go to a birthday party but my fave looked horrible !
I thought well , I’ll give Nivea cream a dry .... OMG .. I put some in my face and within minutes, the itching and burning was gone . It just felt amazing. It really eased all my symptoms. And the smell ..... it smells soooooo good !!!
Needles to say , NIVEA is in my daily routines now ! I wear it under my makeup lady’s + gents !!! It’s not greasy at all . At nighttime I put in on my face a little thicker , like a mask. Ever since I started to use Nivea cream , my skin has been so much better ❤️❤️❤️ I am so very lucky and happy that i was able to try NIVEA trough the VoxBox , Thank you 😊 I have purchased Nivea cream , body lotion, shower cream & soap since and I am not disappointed!! The price is actually pretty good for a great product like this !!!!
What more can I say —— I am in LOVE with NIVEA !!! And if you never tried Nivea , you have to !!! I promise , you will love it !!!

NIVEA CremeNIVEA Creme
britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
Boy oh boy. This product is amazing and I think everyone and their grandma use it! It's so moisturizing and I love the scent. I have very dry skin and the winter time seems to suck up every inch of just about all the lotions I've ever used, yet still... Dry, patchy, itchy skin! I was always kind of scared to try this, and I guess that's why they say NEVER judge a book by it's cover because this ended up being a miracle for my skin. I also use this on my face which slot of beauty gurus do on YouTube. I don't know if I would use it underneath makeup, but alot of YouTubers do. I have a hard time keeping my makeup on as is since I have congestive heart failure and have problems sweating. This product may seem greasy to some, but I wouldn't say it's so bad that you couldn't handle it. Since it does clear up the dry skin, I think you could expect having it be a little greasy just to keep the moisture locked in to skin. Highly highly recommend folks! NIVEA Creme
Patricia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream works wonders for me especially during the harsh winters I live in. This keeps my face from getting dry, one thing I do not like about this product is that if I have random oily spots on my face and I apply this product all over, it makes my oily spots oily (obviously). Otherwise great product for dry skin. Definitely would recommend it. My fiance loves this product and continues to use it throughout the years.
Rachael R.
Raeford , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this cream in the day and night version. Honestly it’s not the best for my super dry skin but I cannot find anything better within my@price range. The day cream is too thin at first but greasy when you get towards the bottom, in the middle it’s food! The night cream is so thick that it’s hard to rub in! My grandma swore by it though and her skin looks great, even now in her 80’s!!
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Nivea is just a time staple classic. It is something no matter the age people can all agree on recommending. I especially liked the creme because it is very thick and cured dry skin in a matter of days as long as you are using it. You can also use it so many different ways, like hands, feet, body, and face. I dont mind using on my face because I know it's not going to irritate my sensitive skin. And for something so affordable it has helped more this winter than my 40 dollar moisturizer. I am glad I recieved this product to test out for a voxbox! It truly is wonderful.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This creme right here is the O.G. of skin cremes! There's a reason this product has been around for so long and is still here to this day! Not only does this skin creme have countless ways of use (!!!), but it is my personal go-to for (especially) this time of year! It literally heals my winter skin and brings it back to life! There are so many pro-tips on using this creme, and yes it's literally good for everything!! I like to take a tiny dab (TINY!!) and work into my split ends to keep my hair from being super staticky in the cold and dry weather! Bottom line, though, is that it heals my skin and makes it so happy!! As for a "PRO-TIP": FILL BABY POOL FULL OF NIVEA CREME AND JUMP IN!! Kick back, relax, and feel your skin heal before your eyes!!
Tameka H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nivea Creme really surprised me!!! I've used other products from this line before, and they were good... but this item really amazed me!! I enjoyed it most, right out of the shower. And it was good for me and my entire family!! My daughter has eczema and it worked wonders for her skin. The consistency, smell, feel, and packaging was all perfect!! I would recommend this body cream to anyone. The best and most important thing is that it works!! I will certainly buy the product again!!
Kerri H.
Windermere, FL
I used this product every morning for a week to help combat seasonal dryness. I live in Florida so the temp isn't as rough on my skin as it was in NY but between cooler temps, dryer air, and more time in the sun my face definitely needed some love. I noticed a difference after the 2nd day. A little goes a LONG way. At first I thought it made my skin feel oily but when I used less product on the 3rd I was pleasantly surprised by the results. It is a scented product and the classic smell reminded me of my mom and aunts in the 1990s but in a good way. I will continue to use the product.
Pro tip: Use less than you think you need. Apply at least 20 minutes before applying makeup or putting your head on a pillow. NIVEA Creme
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
love how silky this creme feels! i originally felt like it was too heavy, but it’s perfect for the under eye area to keep those bags away and look more alive and awake. and with this creme, a little goes a long way! i’ve really only used a small tin in over a month of using it every day.

while i wouldn’t use this all over my face due to how heavy it is, i love it around my eyes and the extra dry patches on my body like elbows, knees and ankles.

the smell isn’t anything to write home about and neither is the packaging. but it is a quality product and i would recommend using it sparingly in your skincare routine.

it’s not a product i would have normally tried so i’m so grateful that Influenster sent me this to try!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.