NIVEA Creme uploaded by Porsha C.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Creme, the unsurpassed classic among skin creams, cares and protects all skin types from dehydration with its rich formula. Our unique preservative-free formulation has remained under lock and key since its birth in 1911.

Our mild, yet effective, formula is suitable for use across the body. The skin cream can be used to soothe, moisturise and protect your face and body, and will leave your feet and hands feeling soft and supple.

How It Works:

Our balanced formula works hard to moisturise and soothe dry skin. Key ingredients for moisturisation include lanolin, glycerin and eucerit, a special moisturising ingredient.

NIVEA Creme's soothing properties come from the use of panthenol, which helps to reduce redness and protects your skin from irritation. It is Skin compatibility approved.

Buy on Bed Bat...
Alecia N.
united states
No complaints on this product doing it's "job." Yes, it's moisturizing and thick like you want in a good creme. But the smell is kinda off putting in a way that will remind you of your mother and grandmothers facial routine. It's not necessarily unpleasant so to speak but it isn't pleasent either. Feel kinda like a grandmother while using it. Not a bad thing, but not a good thing either.
Porsha C.
Memphis
Great for combination skin dry or oily skin because it not only moisturize it seal skon for all day comfort it thick has a nice smell and feel so great on the skin it had to buy tge bigger size it works so amazing on sensitive and ezsama skin NIVEA Creme
Safa S.
The only moisturizer that suits me and my skin. I’ve never had a bad experience with this, never broke me out. Everyone in our family uses this! The travel sized one is also super convenient for on the go
Teresa N.
falls church
This cream is extremely thick and creamy and moisturizing. It’s very effective on my dry crack hands in the winter time. I apply this before bed so it would soak in all that moisture. I do find it a bit greasy but that’s completely necessary when you need to hydrate your cracked hands. I love this and will always repurchase.
Carletta M.
I love this brand. I love the packaging. It fits well in my purse and works well on my dry hands. I’m a repeat user of this product. I purchased this product from CVS.
Ashley C.
Oxford, MS
I got horrible sunburns and consequently dry skin on my beach trip last summer and this was the only thing that could truly keep my skin moisturized and soothed. I recommend this to EVERYONE.
Qveen Ø.
Jacksonville, FL
Soo darn soft!! I love using it when I can find it! It definitely sells out quickly. They sell little on-the-go ones at the dollar store. Repeat user of course!! Gentle and so smooth.
Ashley G.
I love the Nivea skin cream especially because I have really dry skin on my face. The only down fall about the skin cream is that it is very thick and it takes a while to actually rub in
Kaylee R.
Streetsboro
I think it’s good for moisturizing, but a little goes a long way. At first I put what I thought was a perfect amount but it was too much and made my skin oily.
David H.
Houston
Great to help with dry skin. I had extremely bad chapped elbows. And this creme got rid of the dry skin and made them softer than a baby's bottom