BY NIVEA #30 in Lotion

NIVEA Creme is a rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens every inch of skin. An intensive moisturizing solution for extremely dry skin. Can be used all over the body, face and hands, and best for rough spots such as knees, feet, and elbows.

• Intensively moisturizing
  • Rich, creamy formula
  • Also for extremely dry skin
  • Perfect for body, face and hands

Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Meggie S.
I absolutely love this product. This moisturizer is great all over and does wonders to your skin. As a competitive swimmer and constantly being exposed to chlorine, I was in desperate need of an intense moisturizer to combat my dry and cracked skin. This product kept my skin extremely hydrated and smooth without it feeling heavy which I definitely appreciate in a moisturizer. After long practices I would apply this and my skin would instantly feel replenished. It may leave a slight oily residue however it fades away quickly. I also used this under my eyes as moisturizer at night and it works wonders. I highly recommend this brand any products as it does not disappoint.
Marissa T.
I realize this will not work for all skin types, based on its thickness. It might break people out. BUT I have normal to combination skin and it works great for winter when your cheeks need a little extra protection and moisturizing. If you’re going to use it on your oily areas, just rub it in everywhere else, and use excess over your t zone. It hasn’t made me break out, but that’s just me. I definitely recommend it if you live in a northern state like me. I have a little tin of it, and it lasts forever if you just use it for those days you really need it (maybe like twice or once a week in winter). I personally love it.
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
I would have to say that this product is pretty good given that it is a petroleum based product. With that said I’m not a big fan of petroleum, it tends to leave me pretty greasy.. This stuff also contains lanolin so I am not able to use it on my sensitive face without getting red and reactive. I find it works best as a moisturizer on my hands and on my lips, but honestly there are better products out there for that.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I’m so torn on this product. I use it as a hand cream, and have attempted to use it as a moisturizer when in a pinch, which resulted in an unfortunate breakout. However, the scent is extremely addicting and keeps me coming back for more. I’ll always keep a tin of this on me as hand cream. It’s super thick and lasts me a month or so (with daily repeated use). However, I’ve had better hand creams, as after this sinks in, my hands don’t feel as soft as they have with other creams. So basically-I like this product quite a bit, but am unsure whether I love it, or whether it’s just a simple, accessible product with a great scent, which keeps drawing me back to it.
Alicia S.
Syracuse, NY
Very thick, so perfect for the winter! I received this travel size of NIVEA Creme in my Christmas stocking and it’s been great to keep in my desk at work. I live in central New York so winters are cold and dry, and my hands definitely feel it after a day of typing. Not so sure I’ll use this in the summer months, but I’ll have to wait and see!
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I really love this skin cream. I normally use in the morning, after to clean my face with a facial cleanser. This cream keep my skin face soft, hydrated and supple to start the day. I guess is a amazing cream for cold days!
Daria K.
Every Polish person's go-to lmao. I love it, just wish there wasn't as much white residue when I'm finished! It doesn't smell bad, it has a unique smell that actually smells kinda nice. I like the packaging and think it's simple without being boring. Definitely moisturizes, especially if you apply generously overnight. I always feel a different with this one!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I'm already a huge Nivea fan so this creme only makes me a bigger fan. I was looking for something to carry in my purse at Walmart and I found this tin for $0.99. When I was at the register the cashier said he carries it in his pocket and showed me because it works that good. It is extremely creamy and doesn't have a scent so it's great on my dry sensitive skin. Now I have to go buy the bigger size because it's a great body moisturizer.
Sabrina Z.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this stuff for super dry skin like mine. It hydrates it and doesn't take long to absorb like you might think considering how thick it is. The only thing I wish is that it had the original German formulation without mineral oil in it. I don't have a problem with clogging pores so it's not an issue for me but I can imagine it could be for some users.
Amina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent to use this moisturizer as a night cream. I find it to be very rich and moisturizing for your skin to drink up and restore all the ingredients. Mild scent. I purchased my moisturizer at my local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this product. My favorite trick if your skin needs a thicker consistency in a moisturizer but does not want to oversaturate your skin with a thick moisturizer overnight is to apply moisturizer, leave it on until you are ready to go to bed,  wet face with warm water and wipe face with a warm towel. Your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.