BY NIVEA #13 in Lotion

NIVEA Creme is a rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens every inch of skin. An intensive moisturizing solution for extremely dry skin. Can be used all over the body, face and hands, and best for rough spots such as knees, feet, and elbows.

• Intensively moisturizing
  • Rich, creamy formula
  • Also for extremely dry skin
  • Perfect for body, face and hands

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Talia S.
Santa Clara
NIVEA creme is an amazing product that I would recommend to most people. I can only rate this product four stars because it is amazing, yes, but it's a little short of making every feature on my face seem right.  It keeps my face, neck, and hands moisturized for an entire day, and leaves them soft like they used to be, back before my teenage years. The creme also adds a natural glow to my face for 6-8 hours, depending on the heat. Additionally, it has an slight just-out-of-the-shower scent that I find soothing. However, NIVEA Creme is not perfect, at least yet. I would not recommend applying this product on dark circles under the eyes. Years ago, I put NIVEA creme on the dark circles under my eyes, hoping they would lighten up. Instead, my dark circles appeared unnaturally shiny and worse, they stood out even more. Aside from this, I still use NIVEA Creme and have been doing so for the past 6 years. I skip the dark circles under my eyes, and rub it all over the rest of my face, neck, and hands. Although, it would be nice if NIVEA could make the creme appear less shiny under the eyes.  NIVEA Creme
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
I would have to say that this product is pretty good given that it is a petroleum based product. With that said I’m not a big fan of petroleum, it tends to leave me pretty greasy.. This stuff also contains lanolin so I am not able to use it on my sensitive face without getting red and reactive. I find it works best as a moisturizer on my hands and on my lips, but honestly there are better products out there for that.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I’m so torn on this product. I use it as a hand cream, and have attempted to use it as a moisturizer when in a pinch, which resulted in an unfortunate breakout. However, the scent is extremely addicting and keeps me coming back for more. I’ll always keep a tin of this on me as hand cream. It’s super thick and lasts me a month or so (with daily repeated use). However, I’ve had better hand creams, as after this sinks in, my hands don’t feel as soft as they have with other creams. So basically-I like this product quite a bit, but am unsure whether I love it, or whether it’s just a simple, accessible product with a great scent, which keeps drawing me back to it.
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I really love this skin cream. I normally use in the morning, after to clean my face with a facial cleanser. This cream keep my skin face soft, hydrated and supple to start the day. I guess is a amazing cream for cold days!
Daria K.
Every Polish person's go-to lmao. I love it, just wish there wasn't as much white residue when I'm finished! It doesn't smell bad, it has a unique smell that actually smells kinda nice. I like the packaging and think it's simple without being boring. Definitely moisturizes, especially if you apply generously overnight. I always feel a different with this one!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I'm already a huge Nivea fan so this creme only makes me a bigger fan. I was looking for something to carry in my purse at Walmart and I found this tin for $0.99. When I was at the register the cashier said he carries it in his pocket and showed me because it works that good. It is extremely creamy and doesn't have a scent so it's great on my dry sensitive skin. Now I have to go buy the bigger size because it's a great body moisturizer.
Sabrina Z.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this stuff for super dry skin like mine. It hydrates it and doesn't take long to absorb like you might think considering how thick it is. The only thing I wish is that it had the original German formulation without mineral oil in it. I don't have a problem with clogging pores so it's not an issue for me but I can imagine it could be for some users.
Amina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent to use this moisturizer as a night cream. I find it to be very rich and moisturizing for your skin to drink up and restore all the ingredients. Mild scent. I purchased my moisturizer at my local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this product. My favorite trick if your skin needs a thicker consistency in a moisturizer but does not want to oversaturate your skin with a thick moisturizer overnight is to apply moisturizer, leave it on until you are ready to go to bed,  wet face with warm water and wipe face with a warm towel. Your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff and have been using it for YEARS! My skin gets pretty dry during the colder weather so I use this to help keep the drier areas of my skin hydrated: my legs, hands, feet, etc. This stuff is amazing, it is very thick and can be a little tough to rub in if you don't warm it up in your hands first but once you spread it, your skin is HYDRATED! I don't find that this is greasy on my skin at all and it leaves me feeling wonderful. I buy the big jar and use it consistently throughout the year but especially towards the winter. A little trick that I have been doing with this product for years is mixing a little bit of 100% shea oil into my crème and it makes it much easier to smooth and adds a dash more of hydration. Bottom line is I will continue to use and purchase this product!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I  buy the the big jar of this Nivea cream, to me its definitely not a lotion. I've been using this for many years whether its just the little round tin that I'd keep in my purse, or the jars I would keep in the my locker at work. In my opinion its one of the best products I've used to keep my hands/all over body soft, smooth, and hydrated. And just to add my fiance always says how baby soft my skin is because of using Nivea. I haven't found another product that leaves my skin feeling so soft like Nivea does. I think I'll always use this, and its especially helpful in the winter when my hands and skin get dry. If you haven't tried it yet, I say its worth trying out!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.