BY NIVEA #29 in Lotion

NIVEA Creme is a rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens every inch of skin. An intensive moisturizing solution for extremely dry skin. Can be used all over the body, face and hands, and best for rough spots such as knees, feet, and elbows.

• Intensively moisturizing
  • Rich, creamy formula
  • Also for extremely dry skin
  • Perfect for body, face and hands

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

britvanityxo đź–¤.
Latonia, KY
Boy oh boy. This product is amazing and I think everyone and their grandma use it! It's so moisturizing and I love the scent. I have very dry skin and the winter time seems to suck up every inch of just about all the lotions I've ever used, yet still... Dry, patchy, itchy skin! I was always kind of scared to try this, and I guess that's why they say NEVER judge a book by it's cover because this ended up being a miracle for my skin. I also use this on my face which slot of beauty gurus do on YouTube. I don't know if I would use it underneath makeup, but alot of YouTubers do. I have a hard time keeping my makeup on as is since I have congestive heart failure and have problems sweating. This product may seem greasy to some, but I wouldn't say it's so bad that you couldn't handle it. Since it does clear up the dry skin, I think you could expect having it be a little greasy just to keep the moisture locked in to skin. Highly highly recommend folks! NIVEA Creme
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an amazing product. This gives dry skin the moisture it needs. I use this product on the areas where a regular moisturizer would eventually fade away. This provides moisture needed for hours on end.

I use this on my feet. Just a warning that if you use this product and decide to wear high heels you will feel your feet slipping within the shoes. I would use just a little bit and let your feet absorb it before putting heels on. This is the same for wearing sandals that have a slippery sole.

This product is something I always keep on hand even more so in the winter when my skin is the driest. I buy the 1 oz tin and carry that in my purse.
One recommendation is to keep this in a zip lock bag as the oils from this lotion can leak out.

I highly recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am reviewing the German version of Nivea cream, not MX or US! This stuff is a La Mer dupe and I am loving every bit of it. This leaves your face a bit tacky for the first few minutes but then leaves your face moisturized. This is a thicker creamy substance than La Mer but it's very similar on how it leaves my face and neck. I feel like this has been helping me with staying hydrating and minimizing pores. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay $400 dollars to buy La Mer or try it out. This product is great and I'm so lucky to have heard about it. This is great before putting on makeup because it helps keep the primer and foundation more in place.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Thick creamy texture hydrates the skin and leaves it extremely soft. I am constantly applying makeup and taking it off and using soaps, washes etc. To remove a lot of surface layer, this creme rejuvenates and softens the skin . The thick creme applies easily and smells amazing. Be careful though, if the skin is not completely dry it might be a little harder to blend out the creme. I love this it’s my holy grail, I recommend this product to anyone with dry or moderate skin.
Brandi S.
Nivea creme saves my skin every winter because I have comb/oily skin so my skin gets equally as dry as it does oily. It's super annoying because combination/oily skin typically has a lot of texture however this creme restore the smoothness to my skin. It is affordable and last a very long time. I love the fact that it seals the moisture in your skin to restore the skins softness. I highly recommend this for people that have very dry or chapped skin as well as people with oily skin because you still need to moisturize even though you have oily skin.
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
I would have to say that this product is pretty good given that it is a petroleum based product. With that said I’m not a big fan of petroleum, it tends to leave me pretty greasy.. This stuff also contains lanolin so I am not able to use it on my sensitive face without getting red and reactive. I find it works best as a moisturizer on my hands and on my lips, but honestly there are better products out there for that.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Unlike his cousin the nivia soft, this Creme is the bomb diggity. I smells slightly menthol or eucalyptus like but it’s light. So like that it’s almost just like a clean smell.

It goes on very cooling without a tingle and while you do need some to coat the whole face (especially if you’re dry) it has almost a greasy finish but not as bad as light weight sunscreen, but more like “ wow my skin feels soft, moisturized, and dewy.”
Rachel P.
This is a wonderful moisturizer! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I especially love using it on my hands, feet, and arms where I tend to get very dry skin after a long day. It is quite heavy so if you like lighter moisturizers then this is not the lotion for you. Pricier than basic lotion products, but cost-effective compared to high-end products that produce the same results.
sam o.
los angeles
Nivea Creme is a great thick moisturizer and a little goes a long way. I first discovered this when looking into the La Mer moisturizer and found out that this cheap drugstore moisturizer is almost an exact dupe. Pro tip, if you’re really set on getting a good moisturizer, try to find nivea creme made in germany, it’s the type I use and it’s supposed to be better than the nivea creme made in mexico. This moisturizer is really thick so don’t be surprised and pat don’t rub!
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I really love this skin cream. I normally use in the morning, after to clean my face with a facial cleanser. This cream keep my skin face soft, hydrated and supple to start the day. I guess is a amazing cream for cold days!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.