BY NIVEA

britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
Boy oh boy. This product is amazing and I think everyone and their grandma use it! It's so moisturizing and I love the scent. I have very dry skin and the winter time seems to suck up every inch of just about all the lotions I've ever used, yet still... Dry, patchy, itchy skin! I was always kind of scared to try this, and I guess that's why they say NEVER judge a book by it's cover because this ended up being a miracle for my skin. I also use this on my face which slot of beauty gurus do on YouTube. I don't know if I would use it underneath makeup, but alot of YouTubers do. I have a hard time keeping my makeup on as is since I have congestive heart failure and have problems sweating. This product may seem greasy to some, but I wouldn't say it's so bad that you couldn't handle it. Since it does clear up the dry skin, I think you could expect having it be a little greasy just to keep the moisture locked in to skin. Highly highly recommend folks! NIVEA Creme
Niyanta M.
Dallas
* Nivea Creme & Nivea Soft *
Verdict: The most underrated and ignored skincare in my vanity but was the only Savior when nothing else worked.
———————————————
On my recent trip to Zion National Park, we did hiking for two continuous days. Extreme heat, dehydration and using loads of sunscreen left my skin flustered and dry like never before. The texture of my skin felt so rough and unhealthy. I used all kinds of moisturizers and even soothing balms to help my skin. But nothing worked. Running out of options on the trip, I grabbed travel sizes of the nivea creme and nivea soft. I used the white one (nivea soft) during the day as it has a light texture that gets absorbed quickly. I used the blue one(nivea creme) in the night as it is very rich and thick. And boom, in one day my skin was back to its normal self. It felt so soft, smooth and radiant, with all dry patches gone.

I remember Nivea from my childhood when my whole family used the same creme. It was always in our kits. My parents use it till date. When nothing else worked, I relied on the oldest skincare I can remember. I am using it after years but I have made it a staple part of my skincare again.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am reviewing the German version of Nivea cream, not MX or US! This stuff is a La Mer dupe and I am loving every bit of it. This leaves your face a bit tacky for the first few minutes but then leaves your face moisturized. This is a thicker creamy substance than La Mer but it's very similar on how it leaves my face and neck. I feel like this has been helping me with staying hydrating and minimizing pores. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay $400 dollars to buy La Mer or try it out. This product is great and I'm so lucky to have heard about it. This is great before putting on makeup because it helps keep the primer and foundation more in place.
Doris B.
I am such a fan of Nivea products. I've used them for years. I especially love this creme. I am OCD when it comes to hand washing so my hands have a tendency to become dry. Nivea creme works perfectly to prevent dryness. I also use it from head to toe after a hot shower.  It makes my skin feel so smooth. It's just wonderful! It is slightly thick in consistency,  so a little goes a long way. I often purchase the large jar for the bathroom and the small containers for my purse and the car. I even carry it in my lunch bag . That way I'm never without it.  Walmart has both sizes ranging in price from about .97-  nearly 8.00.  Love this stuff!!
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
I would have to say that this product is pretty good given that it is a petroleum based product. With that said I’m not a big fan of petroleum, it tends to leave me pretty greasy.. This stuff also contains lanolin so I am not able to use it on my sensitive face without getting red and reactive. I find it works best as a moisturizer on my hands and on my lips, but honestly there are better products out there for that.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an amazing product. This gives dry skin the moisture it needs. I use this product on the areas where a regular moisturizer would eventually fade away. This provides moisture needed for hours on end.

I use this on my feet. Just a warning that if you use this product and decide to wear high heels you will feel your feet slipping within the shoes. I would use just a little bit and let your feet absorb it before putting heels on. This is the same for wearing sandals that have a slippery sole.

This product is something I always keep on hand even more so in the winter when my skin is the driest. I buy the 1 oz tin and carry that in my purse.
One recommendation is to keep this in a zip lock bag as the oils from this lotion can leak out.

I highly recommend this product.
Taylor M.
Atlanta
I gave this a shot after hearing it was a #dupe for La Mer. It’s too heavy for every day use, but it’s a great, intensive overnight cream, or a lifesaver in the dead of winter when my skin is completely dried out! I have it stashed at my house, my desk, even my parents’ house, just in case. Plus I love the timeless, blue glass jar, it makes it feel like one of my grandmother’s beauty secrets from the forties!
Rachel P.
This is a wonderful moisturizer! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I especially love using it on my hands, feet, and arms where I tend to get very dry skin after a long day. It is quite heavy so if you like lighter moisturizers then this is not the lotion for you. Pricier than basic lotion products, but cost-effective compared to high-end products that produce the same results.
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I really love this skin cream. I normally use in the morning, after to clean my face with a facial cleanser. This cream keep my skin face soft, hydrated and supple to start the day. I guess is a amazing cream for cold days!
Trisha W.
The packaging is nice, concept is great, amount of product you get is a dream. However this is basically fancy petroleum and petroleum freaks my skin out. Wish I wasn’t allergic to petroleum because it’s a very economical way to moisturize and hydrate. Kind of sad about the fact that it dehydrates my skin. Otherwise it’s a rich thick creme that really costs the skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.