BY NIVEA #7 in Lotion

The original NIVEA Creme. A rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens every inch of skin. An intensive moisturizing solution for extremely dry skin. Can be used all over the body, and best for rough spots such as knees, feet, elbows and hands.

The unmatched moisturizer for every skin type, for children as well as for adults and during all seasons.

• Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?81 Answers
  • Anyone else use nivea cream as a face moisturiser?7 Answers
  • My essentiel for today NIVEA Creme La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL D...1 Answers
David E.
David E.
I purchased this product at a local drug store mainly because I I loved the size. I work in a nursing facility , and wash my hands MULTIPLE times a day. The size is convenient for keeping in my scrub pocket and for quick use In between care. While I the size was a plus in my eyes , the actual product was not. The creme isn't very thick , which is no problem for me. In fact in had a texture like most creams you would find. I didn't notice much fragrance and if I did it was minimal and unnoticeable. The down side to this product was the greasy feel I had on my hands , even when not using much product. This makes my hands feel almost like they are dirty and it drove me crazy. I ended up giving the rest of it away. So all in all , if you don't mind lotion products that leave you feeling a bit greased I guess this is ok. I however won't purchase this again.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I am absolutely, positively obsessed with this cream. I have sensitive skin and frequently look for products that won't make me break out or irritate my skin. This cream is simple, unscented, and incredibly moisturizing. A little really goes a long way (overdoing it might make your skin feel greasy). I use this cream every night before bed on my face, but I also find it's great for use on hands and feet because it's thick and deeply moisturizing. The price is incredibly reasonable for such a versatile, long-lasting product. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizer that will really go the distance.
Constanze M.
Constanze M.
I grew up using this creme (as I think a lot of us have) and it was just the go to product for any skin issues. Whether it was moisturizing or even removing makeup in my early teens, Nivea creme was the go to. It has a very rich formula that is quite fatty so if you have oily skin I'd stay away from it. Also after childhood I think it's not the best choice as a facial cream. But if you're looking for a one-fits-all miracle worker cream for your children then this is it! Also if you ever have really dry spots on your body or just want to moisturize your hands and feet then this is great to have around the house.
Aretha M.
Aretha M.
Harrisburg, PA
Amazing product for dry skin!
As an African American woman it is of the utmost importance that we NOT go out in public with dry skin!
I started using Nivea about 5 years and I LOVE it! What I found was most people that claim to not like this product is because they are using it incorrectly. When using Nivea remember a little goes a long way. It is sure to make your skin feel smooth and eliminate all dryness.
Trust me this is a must have and make sure you grab a small compact for your purse, clutch bag or simply in your pocket for quick use
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the few moisturizers that softens and plumps my skin without causing greasiness or breakouts. It feels fresh and clean upon application, and it's deeply soothing on rough hands and knees. I use it as eye, face & neck cream, mostly but it's great for my whole body. I don't buy this because of the cheap price, I buy it because it's a unique consistently effective moisturizer that works great. I love using this product especially at work because my hands tend to get very dry. And it doesn't make my hands overly greasy.
lavender j.
lavender j.
Baltimore , MD
I absolutely love this product ! Especially for my dry people . This product is apart of my everyday skin care routine . I have dry patches often & eczema . Nivea seals that problem right up . It's long lasting and very thick . A con I have for this is it's really hard to wear this product in the summertime due to the heat . I just use less of the product . I would mostly recommend this for dry skin . Also this product has glycerin in it . You could use this as a base/Primer before u apply your foundation (:
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO
My dermatologist actually recommended me to Nivea soft and Nivea dark blue creme. She said use Nivea Soft for day time(Because its not as greasy as the blue one and its lighter) and Nivea blue for night time(So you can put as much as you want on and it doesn't matter if its greasy cause hopefully you arnt leaving the house and going to bed) She said by the time I'm in my 30-60 my skin and face will look amazing for my age. She has elder clients that have been using Nivea creme who look young!
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I absolutely love this product. I have psoriasis on my face that during a flare up leaves me cheeks & nose covered in thick dry scale like skin. I have tried everything from drugstore to prescription moisturizers/creams but nothing worked. Then my Mom smeared some of this on my face OMG it was like a miracle.

I use this every day/night and my skin no longer feels tight and dry. Even during my flare ups this creme never fails me.

(I am not a doctor & this is just my personal experience.)
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Austin, TX
My husband uses this lotion everyday and he loves it so do I on him. The only real issue I have is that he cut himself with it. About 3/4 ways in the container of use he grabbed his normal amount and cut himself. The lotion itself had a piece of blue glass the same as container, but our container wasn't broken. I double checked and everything cleaned around the edges and nothing. Overall it's a great product but now he has to go through the extra step of checking his lotion for glass.
Dafne G.
Dafne G.
So i have been using this for the past 2 years and i can definitely say that is is worth your money. When i use to buy cremes they would leave my skin feeling sticky and i didn't like that. If you are wondering if you can use it as a facial creme yes you can. Your skin feels clean and fresh after washing your face with your daily face wash and then apply the creme after. Also your skin is noticeably smooth :). I 100% recommend this to anyone with dry skin or just want smooth skin.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.