BY NIVEA #25 in Lotion

NIVEA Creme is a rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens every inch of skin. An intensive moisturizing solution for extremely dry skin. Can be used all over the body, face and hands, and best for rough spots such as knees, feet, and elbows.

• Intensively moisturizing
  • Rich, creamy formula
  • Also for extremely dry skin
  • Perfect for body, face and hands

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am reviewing the German version of Nivea cream, not MX or US! This stuff is a La Mer dupe and I am loving every bit of it. This leaves your face a bit tacky for the first few minutes but then leaves your face moisturized. This is a thicker creamy substance than La Mer but it's very similar on how it leaves my face and neck. I feel like this has been helping me with staying hydrating and minimizing pores. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay $400 dollars to buy La Mer or try it out. This product is great and I'm so lucky to have heard about it. This is great before putting on makeup because it helps keep the primer and foundation more in place.
Meggie S.
I absolutely love this product. This moisturizer is great all over and does wonders to your skin. As a competitive swimmer and constantly being exposed to chlorine, I was in desperate need of an intense moisturizer to combat my dry and cracked skin. This product kept my skin extremely hydrated and smooth without it feeling heavy which I definitely appreciate in a moisturizer. After long practices I would apply this and my skin would instantly feel replenished. It may leave a slight oily residue however it fades away quickly. I also used this under my eyes as moisturizer at night and it works wonders. I highly recommend this brand any products as it does not disappoint.
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
I realize this will not work for all skin types, based on its thickness. It might break people out. BUT I have normal to combination skin and it works great for winter when your cheeks need a little extra protection and moisturizing. If you’re going to use it on your oily areas, just rub it in everywhere else, and use excess over your t zone. It hasn’t made me break out, but that’s just me. I definitely recommend it if you live in a northern state like me. I have a little tin of it, and it lasts forever if you just use it for those days you really need it (maybe like twice or once a week in winter). I personally love it.
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
I would have to say that this product is pretty good given that it is a petroleum based product. With that said I’m not a big fan of petroleum, it tends to leave me pretty greasy.. This stuff also contains lanolin so I am not able to use it on my sensitive face without getting red and reactive. I find it works best as a moisturizer on my hands and on my lips, but honestly there are better products out there for that.
Rachel P.
This is a wonderful moisturizer! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I especially love using it on my hands, feet, and arms where I tend to get very dry skin after a long day. It is quite heavy so if you like lighter moisturizers then this is not the lotion for you. Pricier than basic lotion products, but cost-effective compared to high-end products that produce the same results.
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I really love this skin cream. I normally use in the morning, after to clean my face with a facial cleanser. This cream keep my skin face soft, hydrated and supple to start the day. I guess is a amazing cream for cold days!
Daria K.
Every Polish person's go-to lmao. I love it, just wish there wasn't as much white residue when I'm finished! It doesn't smell bad, it has a unique smell that actually smells kinda nice. I like the packaging and think it's simple without being boring. Definitely moisturizes, especially if you apply generously overnight. I always feel a different with this one!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I'm already a huge Nivea fan so this creme only makes me a bigger fan. I was looking for something to carry in my purse at Walmart and I found this tin for $0.99. When I was at the register the cashier said he carries it in his pocket and showed me because it works that good. It is extremely creamy and doesn't have a scent so it's great on my dry sensitive skin. Now I have to go buy the bigger size because it's a great body moisturizer.
Amina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent to use this moisturizer as a night cream. I find it to be very rich and moisturizing for your skin to drink up and restore all the ingredients. Mild scent. I purchased my moisturizer at my local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this product. My favorite trick if your skin needs a thicker consistency in a moisturizer but does not want to oversaturate your skin with a thick moisturizer overnight is to apply moisturizer, leave it on until you are ready to go to bed,  wet face with warm water and wipe face with a warm towel. Your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.!
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I’m a big fan of this cream, I’ve been using it for years and can remember my mom using it when I was little. A little bit goes a long way with moisturizing my hands in the winter. This does leave my hands feeling oily for a little longer than some other creams or moisturizers I’ve tried, but it’s results and price make it worth the purchase.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.