BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN Cool Kick Roll-on, for men who want an instant cool kick of freshness with effective anti-perspirant protection.

It is a roll-on deodorant, which gives instant freshness, even after a long journey or a workout. Enriched with a Cool Care formula, this roll-on gives a long-lasting feeling of freshness. Its effective anti-perspirant formula regulates sweat and reduces formation of odour causing bacteria in the underarms to ensure day-long body odour protection.

A roll-on for the man who is always on the move. Its long-lasting masculine fragrance revitalizes all the senses and gives day-long freshness and confidence to breeze through the day. This roll-on for men ensures effective body odour protection in all your daily tasks and activities.

That’s not all; this roll-on for men has the optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and the NIVEA MEN Care Complex, which makes it especially caring for your underarms. It has been dermatologically proven to cause no harm to your underarm skin.

So chase your dreams, or the morning bus, this roll-on for men can give you the energy to take everything life puts in front of you, head on.

• Does anyone get lumps from using roll on underarms?1 Answers
Paola c.
I bought this to my dad and he was very surprised because he have tried many deodorant and nothing seemed to work for him, he tried this one and it really worked, his armpits were dry and he also was very happy because the good smell remained throughout the day!!
Regan M.
edmond, OK
I am a girl however I do use men deodorant ALWAYS. I've tried to use woman deodorant but I always feel like woman deodorant starts to smell funky after a little bit. I've tried the NIVEA men doe roll on and I do like it. I don't get the funky smell after a few hours it smells very fresh all day long however it doesn't really last 48 hours for me. Another down fall is because it is kinda gel ish I feel like my armpits kind of burn a little bit after wearing it for a week straight so i'll have to use a normal stick deodorant for a few days then I can wear this deodorant. It also is a very wide brand so you can basically find it at any drugstore or most grocery stores if they have a deodorant section. So overall I actually really like this product is it perfect? no. But it still a product anyone should try because it is pretty inexpensive and everyone needs deodorant.
Calla G.
Frederick
It was my dads birthday in December, months ago, and I bought him this deodorant!(because maybe he can get a bit smelly sometimes). Anyways, it worked amazing! I didn't smell anything bad, and although the price seemed kind of high to me at first, it was completely worth it. Why? Because he still smells great every day- and he's still using that same stick.
Amanda L.
I prefer using men deodorant rather than woman because i just feel it last longer i previously used old spice but this last so much longer and smells so much better my brother would steal mine and we would fire about it lol so i just ended up buying one for him but i LOVE this product
Dulce S.
Montgomery Village
This ones are really good my dad use them a lot he buys them at Walmart and the price is good !! It's much better that other products my dad said that he really like this I recommend to you !! :)))))))
Fatima M.
I tend to need a lot of deoderant especially in the summer and nivea has been one of my go to roll on deoderant. I love using the mens fragnrance because it stronger. The bottle is easy to hold and very attractive. I would definitly recommend this to anyone!
Armen C.
Glendale, CA
This deodorant is good because Nivea uses really nice aloe based products. It has a good amount of a Vitamin E and is good for men! I would definitely get this again! It’s truly worth it! And I would recommend it to all my friends!
Jolene A.
I haven’t used this because I’m a women but my brother loves using this product. This product provides a very good and lasting smell, and my brother always uses this product.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
My boyfriend loves this one. According to him it feel fresh kinda minty and it doesn't irritate his underarm skin like the old spice he used to use. Highly recommend it guys
Jennifer D.
Clarksville, TN
Love the smell of this and it lasts. Makes any guy ten times more attractive and it's not expensive. Usually lasts all day through any hard labor.
Thulasizwe N.
Does anyone get lumps from using roll on underarms?