BY NIVEA

Nivea® Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash.

Refreshes & moisturizes.

Jojoba oil & coconut scent. see more...

Francine V.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
This body wash smells amazing. It's a great consistency. A lil goes a long way. It lathers very well. Leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smelling so fresh like coconut. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin. The smell last for a while on your skin. It didn't leave me feeling irritated and I had no bad reactions to it. I like that it doesn't leave a film on your skin or your tub and shower. It actually leaves the bathroom smelling good as well.
Jaymee G.
Jaymee G.
Stockton, CA
I found the Nivea Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash to be very moisturizing and it softens skin. With a light delightful scent of coconut, it's very relaxing and soothing. The scent isn't long lasting on the body but it does eliminate bad smells and that's what really counts don't you think?.. But yeah it'd be nice if the scent could last. I'd say this would work best for people who are delicate to heavy sends and want a good body wash.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Elberta, Alabama
I love this body wash! It smells wonderful and doesn't leave a residue feeling. Nor does it dry my skin like bar soaps. It's a light scent. Not overbearing at all. It's Perfect on a shower poof, you don't have to use a lot and it lathers up really nicely. It was pretty affordable, even that Target where prices do tend to be higher. I will definitely purchase again! Nivea makes great products
Joey I.
Joey I.
San Jose, CA
Love this stuff, it lathers very well and it smells amazing although it says coconut, the only thing coconut about it is the scent so that is a bit misleading because there is no coconut to be seen anywhere on the ingredient label, the jojoba does a good job though and my skin is nice and smooth and hydrated.
Rosemary A.
Rosemary A.
Sykesville, MD
Nivea's body washes are affordable. I like their scents, like the coconut moisturizing body wash.
I don't like that the soap doesn't get very sudsy, and I don't feel like I get a good clean feeling afterwards. It doesn't deep clean. If you don't have sensitive skin, than I would recommend the product!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fort Collins, CO
Skin does not feel dry nor oily after using! Has a great scent and is very silky. I recommend using it with a loofa opposed to a wash cloth. I still use lotion afterwards however because I have extra dry skin. But it is definitely one of my favorites, and I have been using it for > a year!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Aweful stuff especially if you are not a fan of coconut. Lasts a while if you don't like the smell I woule say. Pricey. I would never buy this product again. Used it once for a week. "Giving it a chance." I recommend it yes, but if you don't like coconut or are allergic, then don't buy.
Catterra C.
Catterra C.
I love coconut scented products. This smells great. Wish the consistency of it was a little thicker. It's a little watered down. We go through a bottle of it pretty quick. It does leave our skin nice and soft though. It definitely leaves your bathroom smelling great as well.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Henderson, NV
Great body wash! every time i use it my skin feels soft. the scent is nice and soft but last all day! i also love how easily available it is you can find it in almost any of your favorite stores! i use this product daily its a must have product in my house!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Santa ana, Ca
I am on my second bottle of these! I buy mine from target. Love the scent, not over powering. It lathers well and it doesn't feel oily or greasy or sticky. I am left feeling fresh as well as moisturized especially in this warm summer weather :)