BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea® Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash.

Refreshes & moisturizes.

Jojoba oil & coconut scent.

NIVEA Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love the coconut scent!! This is a great moisturizing body wash that foams nicely without drying out my skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "Purchased at target and stacked it with a cartwheel offer which made it a good bargain. Smells great and really helps lock in moisture on my dry skin!" in 11 reviews
  • "Love this stuff and it smells amazing! Actually got this one for a great deal at CVS and my expectations were exceeded. Nice clean coconut scent, and my skin is sensitive and it doesn't irritate it at all. Will definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Nicole H.
Brooklyn, NY
My choice was based on scent and this has a pleasant, yet not overbearing smell.  It's smooth and easy to dispense and lather. It doesn't seem incredibly cleansing, but it does make my skin smell super nice.  It also is a good substitute for shaving cream.
Tamie S.
I don't personally use this because I prefer bat soap but my husband does. He has Ichthyosis vulgaris and very dry itchy skin. He used to use old spice because it's a "man" body wash. After using this one time he was hooked and hasn't changed body wash in a year. Out of all the body washes he's ever tried this one provides him with the most moisture giving him slight relief from itching!
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
If you love the smell of coconut like I do, you’ll love this body wash. It is so soothing and moisturizing leaving your skin very nourished. I love the consistency of this product.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
This product hasn't been discontinued. I found it at my local rite aide as they had a deal going on. I bought 2. After i found this body wash, i have not looked back. I love the smell and how it lathers on my poof. I don't have to use a lot either. It gets my body clean and leaves a subtle fragrance behind, but not overpowering.
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been using this moisturizing body wash because it had it on sale two for five dollars at frys grocery store. I would say it’s a pretty decent body wash. Or use it every day and I noticed that my skin is pretty soft after using it.
Hibba K.
Memphis
I love this body wash. It smells so good and I haven't had any negative reactions to it. I've used it consistently for over a year, it's my favorite. Its not too expensive and honestly it's worth the money just for the smell alone
melissa v.
Erie, PA
I have EXTREMELY dry skin and fight it every single winter. Four years ago, I tied Nivea body wash and I haven't used anything since then. This stuff is simply AMAZING and leaves my skin so moisturized and soft. (I also use the body lotion. The combo is unbeatable!) This coconut scent is nice and light. I use this one in the summer.
Karessa M.
Stafford
This is one of my favorite body washes. I love the scent and in combination with my exfoliating washcloth it leaves my skin smooth and clean. The scent last ALL day. I suffer from mild eczema and had been searching for a body wash for a very long time when I came across this one and figured "eh why not try it and see what happens" (probably the best choice Ive ever made for my skin.) After about a week of using the creamy and luxurious body wash my skin was soft, smooth, hydrated, and clean with a coconut scent that lasts all day.
Angela H.
Sparta, WI
I love this!! I don't normally purchase Nivea, but I needed another item to fill my Amazon Prime Pantry box to get free shipping and this qualified, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I love how you don't need a lot to get a good lather, so this product will definitely last longer than my previously used body wash. And my skin feels softer now. I thought my old body wash was doing the trick just fine until I started using this. Now I'm not going back and I will only use this kind.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I love the way this body wash smells. It has a great creamy consistency so you don't feel like you have to use as much. It's very gentle. I feel like it moisturizes my skin really well also. I purchased it on sale but it wasn't a bad retail price normally.