Nivea® Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash.

Refreshes & moisturizes.

Jojoba oil & coconut scent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love the coconut scent!! This is a great moisturizing body wash that foams nicely without drying out my skin. ” in 14 reviews
“...it a good bargain. Smells great and really helps lock in moisture on my dry skin!” in 11 reviews
“...my expectations were exceeded. Nice clean coconut scent, and my skin is sensitive and it doesn't irritate it at all. Will definitely buy again.” in 4 reviews
Nivea coconut moisturizing body wash is one of the most hydrating body washes for your skin on the market right now. I have searched and searched and searched for a body wash that doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin and i have found it right here.
Lawrence , KS
I love the scent of this body wash! It smells like you’re having a bath in a Caribbean spa. The texture is smooth and soft. Unfortunately, I often leave the shower feeling like my skin is dry. I think it’s a great body wash, but don’t count on it being your base moisturizer too.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
El Monte
I recently purchased as it was on sale and I really like it leaves the skin soft and has a nice scent not too overwhelming NIVEA Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash
Stretch Marks
Somerset, KY
My sister told me about this body wash and I got two. Lavender and coconut. I love the smell of them both. They make my skin soft and hydrated. No complaints. Good price.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I don't personally use this because I prefer bat soap but my husband does. He has Ichthyosis vulgaris and very dry itchy skin. He used to use old spice because it's a "man" body wash. After using this one time he was hooked and hasn't changed body wash in a year. Out of all the body washes he's ever tried this one provides him with the most moisture giving him slight relief from itching!
Phoenix, AZ
NIVEA Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Clarissa G.
I’ve been using this moisturizing body wash because it had it on sale two for five dollars at frys grocery store. I would say it’s a pretty decent body wash. Or use it every day and I noticed that my skin is pretty soft after using it.
Stretch Marks, Dryness
Montgomery, TX
Nivia body wash is great for sensitive skin. It is a moisturizing body wash and really holds a lather on your wash cloth. Rinses away clean and does not leave a soapy build up on your tub. It is affordable and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
El Monte, CA
Absolutely love it! Besides the smell which which wonderful, my skin feels clean and soft and smelling great. It lathers great doesn't leave any residue. And did I mention how wonderful it smells,.
Dryness, Sagging, Moles
Auburn Hills , MI
I love this body wash. It smells great and really moisturizes without making me feel greasy, or creating and oil slick in the bottom of the tub. A little goes a long way.
San Antonio
I get the Nivea Care & Coconut body wash for my son who is 3, and has pretty bad eczema and skin allergies. Up until recently, we always used baby wash on him because I was afraid of a break out with other products, but he’s getting older and he needs more than baby wash to get as clean as I’d like.
I received a recommendation from our wonderful pediatrician and I’m so glad I tried this product. It smells wonderful, and his eczema didn’t flare up even after daily use. I recently started using it myself for itchy skin and it definitely helps. I will purchase again, and I highly recommend it.