NIVEA Coconut & Almond Milk

We believe in the little things and all the big things they add up to. While your body wash may play a small part in your life, we know it can make a big difference on your skin. That’s why we enriched NIVEA Body Wash with a little bit of goodness. NIVEA B

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Coconut & Almond Milk!
Tonawanda, NY
I love the silky creamy feeling of this stuff. It smells amazing and feels good.. but I don’t feel completely clean afterwards.. it’s kind of too thick for a body wash and leaves a “film”
Richmond, KY
NIVEA Coconut & Almond Milk uploaded by Courtney L.
Love anything from Nivea. So I think for the price and quantity it's a good price. My skin is left feeling soft and clean. Nice fragrance. Will buy again.
miami .fl
Excelente lo recomiendo 100% piel suave al instante olor duradero fresco lo recomiendo hasta para niños muy buen pruducto
NEW ''NIVEA'' PAMPERING BODY WASH with Nourishing Serum. enriched with a unique plant-derived oils, essential skin lipids & vitamins.*Coconut🥥 & Almond🌰 Milk🥛 Gently cleanses and leaves skin feeling pampered. Relaxing coconut & almond milk scent.
E Brunswick, NJ
This body wash has a creamy texture that's easy to lather and to rinse off, a little bit goes a long way. It feels gentle on the skin. INGREDIENTS: long list, sodium laureth sulfate (2nd), plant oils, vitamin E, fragrance (not the biggest fan, a little too strong).
NIVEA Coconut & Almond Milk uploaded by Francheska F.
Love this Nourishing serum and it’s new basil and white tea fragrance. It leaves your skin soft and nourished after the first time using it. And the price it’s perfect. I was looking for the same I have in the photo but I couldn’t find it.

Looking for your answer?