Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashNivea
Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash with Nourishing Serum

NIVEA Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash with Nourishing Serum

We believe in the little things and all the big things they add up to. While your body wash may play a small part in your life, we know it can make a big difference on your skin. That’s why we enriched NIVEA Body Wash with a little bit of goodness. NIVEA B

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash with Nourishing Serum!
I love this product and the scent I like anything this scent as for how it makes your hair feel it is not for your hair it is for your body it is a body wash. I would definitely recommend this to all my women friends out there wanting a good body wash.
Gary, IN
NIVEA Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash with Nourishing Serum uploaded by Alyssa H.
I personally love this soap and it smells so good.it is very nice and silky and it smells just like cocoa butter which I love by the way. it makes my skin so soft and has an ever lasting smell.
Colorado Spgs, CO
NIVEA Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash with Nourishing Serum uploaded by Letty S.
I have been using the Nivea Cream Soft for a few years, its amazing smell of cocoa and Shea butter skin feels amazing even without putting on lotion very good for skin very smooth and soft product no need to worry working great and good for skin l recommend this good product.
Purchased at: CVS
Loving this body wash currently! My skin is very sensitive and a lot of body washes have fragrance and are very drying and burn my skin. I was on a mission to find a body wash that didn’t smell “synthetic” and make me gag and TBH I smelled a lot of body washes before i found this one. The scent alone sold me, but it is pretty hydrating and I haven’t had any skin issues.
narkeldanga main road
NIVEA Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash with Nourishing Serum uploaded by NABANITA B.
This one picture has my whole year skincare products. One is for summer and other for winter. I have a oily skin thus cocoa butter is extremely rich for my skin to use in summer but it is magic during winter. I don't use cold cream. I just use this for guarding my skin against dryness and it just works perfect. Restores my skin hydration, makes it soft, smells good and nourishes for 48 hrs. There's a big fat thumbs up for this product. U must try it

Looking for your answer?