BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip butter cocoa butter kiss. Indulge in the sensation of a Cocoa Butter Kiss. Everything we do is designed to achieve the ultimate kiss. We focus on quality, we use premium ingredients, we help lips become soft and smooth. We make kissing better.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product makes my lips so soft, and smothered I used to have really dry lips and this really made a difference to my lips" in 295 reviews
  • "This is my favorite lip balm. It smells good and is very moisturizing. I use it every night, in the morning before my makeup, and through out the day as needed." in 166 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I am so in love with this tiny tin of lip softness!!! Perfectly fits in your pocket and can go anywhere because of its size. It makes my lips super smooth and keeps them moisturized. The best thing about it is the smell!!! It’s pure Heaven...a mix between coconut, chocolate, and vanilla. Fairly inexpensive and recommend it for all!
Rolanda B.
Myrtle Beach
I absolutely love the Nivea Lip Care in Cocoa Butter Kiss! It's my favorite nightly lip moisturizer that I now use instead of Aquaphor, Vaseline and even a pricey Night Lip Serum I was using. It has Shea and Cocoa butter and sweet almond oil in it.The texture is really smooth kind of like Vaseline (first ingredient is petrolatum) but is less goopy and silkier and richer - likely from the Shea and Cocoa butter and sweet almond oil. It moisturizes really well in Cocoa Butter Kiss and think it's a great lip moisturizer that I'm using every night and during the day when I don't need lip color or lipstick. I highly recommend this product!
Sharmese B.
Nivea is my all time favorite lip balm by farrrrrr. I like the stick better of course because I don’t have to stick my finger in it. But it’s sooooo soft and soothing. Mind you I was going through the phase of biting my lip so when my lips dried it used to look so bad and cut up. I started using the Nivea lip balm and it made my lips sooooo soft I literally stopped biting them because of this lip balm. Doesn’t really have a taste well at least from the ones I tried so if your looking for something with flavor I wouldn’t recommend but everything else five stars.
Stephanie Z.
Manteca
I like how this product feels on my lips it leaves them really soft after a couple days of wearing this chapstick. My lips feel great after I put in this lip balm! And the smell of it is great I do recommend people to get this and I would buy this again !
Yesenia G.
This product is somewhat moisturizing. It’s like a thick cream that just lays on top of the lips. I won’t repurchase this product. I have this product as my back up in case I don’t have any lip balm. The on this I do love is the scent. The smell is divine.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
My absolute favorite lip product! The taste is AMAZING and your lips feel smooth and moisturized for hours after application. A friend showed me this product then I just had to buy it on my own. Amazing quality, and very long lasting. I have had the same pan for months and it is not even close to gone, I use it almost everyday. I would for sure recommend this to anyone!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This product is such a lifesaver for me whether it’s the dead of winter or in the hottest month of the summer! If my lips are starting to feel dry and gross I just add this product into my nighttime routine and bam my lips are feeling kissable smooth! Great lip hydration for a great price!
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
These are inexpensive little lip balms but I’m not really a fan bc you either have to smoosh your lips into it or get your finger dirty applying it and I don’t think it makes that much of a difference to my lips.
Deyanira M.
Sonoma, CA
I absolutely love to use this when my lips get really dry it’s easy to apply but you do have to keep reapplying this also smells so good I would definitely recommend this product and more products from the brand.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
It's okay. It's a bit oily, I like hydration but I'm not going to put olive oil on my lips haha. I wouldn't use it again. The smell and hydration are definitely a go. I just am not to happy about how oily it is
Alissa J.
Is this stuff helpful towards dry lips or does it not do anything
Danielle S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I've been looking for a lipgloss/ moisturizer that doesn't feel sticky, does this product feel sticky or need to be reapplied often?
Sara Z.
Gatineau, QC
Did anyone use this product? Is it good for dry lips?
Danielle S.