NIVEA Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion

NIVEA® Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry to very dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Moisturizes for 24+ hours
Dermatologically tested and approved

Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA

Courtney C.
Charlotte, NC
I wanted to love this. Saving time is my favorite thing and I have used Johnsons Baby Oil Gel in the past which you  apply in the showe taking some time of my extensive morning routine - I work in the beauty industry and have sooo many layers to do to get ready for work everyday - I thought bc I would  apply it wet it would be extra hydrating but I didn't have great results, once I dried off, my skin looked really ashy still. To be fair it has been pretty cold and I have had the dry air from the heater to contend with and I think in the summer I would probably really love this product but this definitely wasn't enough hydration for me so only 3 stars.
Adalea B.
Williamsport, PA
I really like this product simply for the amount of time it saves having to wait to dry off and then feeling sticky getting into clothes later. This doesn't leave me feeling sticky which I LOVE. I've noticed using it when my skin is normally super dry helps combat the dryness but overall it doesn't seem to make my skin seem super hydrated. I recommended it to my mom and she loves it!
Sarah ✨.
I can't say it enough, I love this product! I am a very busy college student and we have a small shower so it's hard to use lotion outside of the shower. This helps me remember to moisturize without stepping out of the shower and I don't have to worry later. There's no sticky feeling after your dry which is great!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
This is the best smelling in shower lotion Nivea offers by far. The cocoa butter scent is a classic and it works better than the cheaper lotions offered by competitors. I'm on my 3rd bottle and will most likely keep purchasing this. It also helps that there are almost always coupons available.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I don't have very dry skin, I would say it's pretty normal and this in-shower body lotion is great for me when I am in a pinch, the scent is very light and not at all overpowering and the price is extremely reasonable, the only downside to this product is it does not keep your skin feeling moisturized all day, but it works for me when I am in a pinch so I would recommend it to keep around just in case you are in a rush one day
Rebecca H.
This product was a good product. It helped with my dry skin and made my skin so soft. It was gentle on my skin and it smelled AMAZING. I would definitely buy again!! I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
this product is so rich and creamy especially compared to other brands. i found it in a good price . the smell is delicious too. it gets all 5 stars for doing what it's supposed to do : keeping your body moisturized all day. will definitely buy again.
Angie P.
NIVEA IN SHOWER BODY LOTION WITH COCOA BUTTER. This is the first time I've ever tryed it.
and I'm in love with it.it glides on your skin leaving it silky smooth..it has a light fragrance to it. not an overwhelming smell. I love it..you do need to be cautious as to not put on your feet.it is a little slippery.. no sticky feel. and a little bit goes a very long way. .simply amazing.LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE IT.
Renee J.
I received a one use sample in my monthly sample box I get. It was easy enough to use. After you get done showering, using your body wash, etc. you then put this on. I turned the shower off while applying and then turned on to rinse off. It goes on easy enough. It doesn't suds up, it just becomes a soft something on your skin. You do not apply to the bottom of your feet for obvious slipping issues while in a wet tub. You then turn on the shower again and rinse off. It does make your skin soft and my skin was softer than the Eucerin one I tried that is also an in shower moisturizer body lotion. This Nivea one also has a light cocoa butter scent which was really nice! Made me want to go to the beach.  I am sensitive sometimes to scents and this was fine for my skin and the scent lasted a good amount of the day. I didn't feel greasy. If it wasn't for the applying in the tub and rinsing off I would probably purchase this in full size. I didn't like that the tub would be slippery after and I had to sit there rinsing it out so no one next to take a shower would slip and fall. I have another after shower moisturizer that you do out of the tub and then dry off. I like that idea better personally. I am going to check to see if Nivea makes an out of the shower one as I would purchase that.  I do like using these kind of in shower or right out the shower moisturizer products. They are a lot faster to put on and get moving than  putting on lotion after you dry off. The only drawback is the regular lotion after you dry off you can get in so many scents and with these you are limited to the few that they have. Plus I am a B B W junkie so I like the fun scents that they offer. Still, we have horribly cold and dry winters here and to use this type of product even once a week really helps keep you moisturized. I am sure it will be great for the summer too. I gave it 4 stars since I don't like putting it on in the shower like I mentioned before.  Outside the shower while a little wet is IMO a better one for me.
Laiyan B.
I love this!!! With winter, I get pretty dried skin and I don’t always remember to apply moisturizer so this is really convenient! I love the velvet and smooth feeling of my skin after using this!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I have normal skin. Do you need to put more lotion on after you get out of the shower or does this suffice?
Holly S.
Fallon, NV
Does this product smell better then the non scented one?
Shaneice  R.
I'm wondering have anyone had any issue with breakouts when using this product?
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Did anyone find that their skin broke out after using for long periods of time? I received a sample and loved it, but I only got to use it once. I have somewhat sensitive skin on my legs and just wanted to know if this is good for daily use. Thanks!
Maira Alejandra M.