BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry to very dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Moisturizes for 24+ hours
Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA

• Do you like the smell?,1 Answers
  • Did anyone find that their skin broke out after using for...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin. Do you need to put more lotion on aft...7 Answers
NIVEA Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "I'm not quite sure why this is listed under acne treatments when it is a lotion. Anyways, I impulse bought this lotion because it was on sale. I am so glad I did. I am not a huge lotion person simply because I can't stand feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin in the winter, and this has already started to help after 3 uses. I like it because it is quick and easy and I don't feel greasy when I get out of the shower. The scent smells like a light cocoa butter. " in 32 reviews
  • "I always forget to put on lotion. And I like a hot showers, so putting on lotion straight out of the shower makes me feel clammy. I put this on after my conditioner so I can let my conditioner sit in my hair. It totally works. My skin has not been near as dry this winter. And I have sensitive skin. " in 5 reviews
Ashley E.
Herndon, VA
Never thought a $7 bottle of lotion would be a Holy Grail product for me, but here we are! I literally can't live without the Nivea in-shower lotion. I always buy the cocoa butter. I've had a lot of trouble with really itchy dry skin and patchy ugly eczema my whole life. Specifically, shaving has been a really big challenge with my eczema ever since I started. This lotion has completely changed the game for me. Something about that time in between exiting the shower and getting to my other lotion bottle was enough to make my skin bumpy and enflamed and frankly really ugly and embarrassing looking. But the fact that I can use this Nivea lotion while still wet and inside the shower make literally all the difference for my skin. For literally the first time since I started shaving (I'm 31 now!), I FINALLY don't have the razor bumps and itchiness, and I owe it all to this lotion. I've tried expensive soaps and body washes, every single razor on the market, waxing instead of shaving, pre and post shave treatments, soooo many different shaving creams..... and my holy grail that completely changed the game for me was this Nivea in-shower Lotion applied while I'm still wet inside the shower with the water running (you rinse off the extra before you get out). And.... it's only $7!!!!!!! This is a miracle product!!!!!!
Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
This line is one of my favorite products of all time! I picked up the cocoa butter scented one as a time saver for my morning shower on work days, and I liked that the scent was mild rather than super perfumed as the “original” scent is. Which the original one smells great, but I work in a hospital and perfumed products are a big no-no. The cocoa butter one just smells pleasant and doesn’t linger on your skin.

It applies very smoothly and while it does make the tub a little more slick, it isn’t as much as you’d think. At no point have I ever lost my footing, nor has my husband when he’s used the shower after me. It washes away very well.

As far as performance, this is an excellent product for the warmer months. My body skin is as dry as the Prohibition, even in the humid summers, but this product keeps my skin soft and moisturized without any problems. In the winter I need something a little stronger, but from April to October, this product is my go-to.
Chris M.
Amherst
I’m not totally sure on this. I was doing very well with it as I like applying it in the shower almost like as if it was a conditioner for the body and rinsing off, but recently I started breaking out and have stopped using it to see if this is the cause. I gave it a high rating because initially it was working amazingly and my skin was so soft! Just need to figure out why this happened all of a sudden.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
THIS is what I'm going to buy from here on out. I have tried a few different in-shower moisturizers now and I keep comparing them to this one. It really is the best. First off I have extremely dry skin, especially on my legs where my skin would crack and get really gross. This lotion I apply once and I stay moisturized ALL DAY. No itching, no reapplying needed. SO NICE. Also the smell is nice and just like a coco butter should smell like. Not weirdly artificial or grandma-y. I like it. Lastly the consistency is great. It spreads will and I feel like I get good even coverage without a lot of work. It feels very nice on the skin. Not oily or sticky or weird. Just nice soft moisturized skin. I'm a big fan!
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
This product smells so good and very fast and easy to apply all while you’re in the shower. I love how moisturized my skin feels and makes me smell really really good. It’s a little pricey but well worth the price because it really is easy to use and works great. It’s not oily or anything too which is a huge plus!
Catherine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Mmmmmm wash and go you know the mornings when everyone is running late and you have no time for you daily lotion up then get dressed this is absolutely perfect for those mornings in my house it feels like you actually took that extra time to apply the lotion it really works that good and can’t beat the price either
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
I love Nivea, and was so excited to try this when I found out about it. It's promised that it won't leave you sticky, but I disagree. It's hard to get rid of the feeling that I still have it on when in the shower. And then when I get out of the shower, my skin still feels dry. I don't have too many issues with dry skin, but this doesn't seem to make a difference. I might as well just use regular lotion. It smells great, though, and I use it when I'm trying to save time.
Zuzanna C.
RALEIGH, NC
I like this stuff but it isn’t all that... I get dry skin especially in the winter months and I was looking for something to hydrate my skin in addition to a moisturiser. It’s nice and works as it should but the smell is a little overpowering. As well as this, sometimes when I use this a few days in a row, I develop hives on my thighs and upper arms. Not sure if that’s because I have eczema or not but makes me worry about how many chemicals are in this product.
Chandra B.
I first tried this as a sample and I immediately went out and bought it. I love this lotion! I didn't think it would work that well, being that you have to rinse it off, but I love it and use it every time I shower. It makes my skin so soft and moisturized and it smells nice. I will continue to buy this and highly recommend it!
Rebecca H.
This product was a good product. It helped with my dry skin and made my skin so soft. It was gentle on my skin and it smelled AMAZING. I would definitely buy again!! I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I have normal skin. Do you need to put more lotion on after you get out of the shower or does this suffice?
Shaneice  R.
I'm wondering have anyone had any issue with breakouts when using this product?
Holly S.
Fallon, NV
Does this product smell better then the non scented one?
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Did anyone find that their skin broke out after using for long periods of time? I received a sample and loved it, but I only got to use it once. I have somewhat sensitive skin on my legs and just wanted to know if this is good for daily use. Thanks!
Maira Alejandra M.