BeautyBodyBody CareNivea
Cocoa Butter Body Moisturizer

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Moisturizer

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion intensively hydrates skin and provides long lasting moisture. The nourishing formula absorbs quickly and instantly moisturizes, leaving skin soft, smooth, and healthy looking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is the most perfect Nivea body lody lotion i've used, because of my dry skin, it gives my skin longer lasting moisture which is gentle and smooth. the cocoa butter scent is just out of this world, it is always on my shopping list, i recommended it to my sister and she loved it so much.in reviews
very moisturizing on my skin, and the scent was soft and sweet. Felt very refreshed after using it. Highly recommend it. Very affordable. in reviews
Rabail A.
Dubai.
I absolutely love this. This lotion is great for people with dry skin as it is very moisturizing and absorbs deep into to your skin to help rid you of dry skin. The cocoa butter scent is really pleasant and not too overpowering.
Noralbys G.
Is the best cream that never had used, not only for hands, but also for the body. I recommend for dry skin.
basma A.
al-batinah, saham
NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Moisturizer uploaded by basma A.
Nivea cream with cocoa butter, a two-day lotion for about 48 hours, gives the body full moisturizing, as this lotion is enhanced with deep moisturizing serum. This lotion also contains vitamin E, which moisturizes the body and softens the skin. .
glesia S.
ITA – Internet Technologies Angola, S.A. Rua 29 - EPAL 30 Patriota - Benfica - Luanda Caixa Postal
It's feels very smooth in my skin and keeps my skin  hydrated for all day it also has a very nice smell good for only skin
Lesliye G.
Brooklyn park , MN
Very hydrating to your face , really good for winter . Mostly if you live in a cold state this lotion with have your face looking amazing ! I love products like this . All natural products being used in something you love is well !
Laura O.
Para mí esta crema corporal aparte de ser la mejor sin dudarlo por su absorción y testura, me encanta porque deja un ligero aroma a cacao.
Agneta L.
Aizpute
I love this moisturizer!! Cocoa butter smoothes the feeling of rough, dry skin and provides skin with a beautiful glow!!❤️❤️ Also like the smell of cocoa! I bought this produckt in supermarket and dont regret it! I would recommend this to others!☺️
Keyla M.
Allentown, PA
me gustó mucho su fórmula es muy hidratada y me deja mi piel muy bonita . cuando la use por primera ves me di cuenta de que me iva a gustar y de que iva a funcionar para mí piel estoy muy fascinada con él productos en realidad me encanta
Via D.
Ecatepec de Morelos
¡Muy buena! Te humecta muy bien tu piel , el aroma penetra mucho y se quedará en tu piel por el resto del día , me gusta mucho su aroma , además de que tu piel se ve hermosa , brillosa .
Cristina B.
C/Huescar 11
Maravillosa! Me encanta y huele muy muy bien, todos son pros con esta crema ya que hidrata muchísimo, se absorbe muy rápido y deja una olor increíble. La volvería a comprar.

Looking for your answer?