BY NIVEA

Niveas body lotion formula with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E instantly moisturizes and smoothes the feeling of rough dry skin. It provides skin with a beautiful healthy-looking glow all day long and with an indulgent Cocoa scent absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feel. see more...

Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I Love the consistency and feel of Nivea products, but this gets a three star review for the scent. All of there products have a VERY strong perfume, that I don't care for. I wish they had an un scented version of their stuff. I'd be down. For moisturizing ability, I'd recommend this product, but beware if you don't like strong odors.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I use a lot of Nivea products and have tried most of their lotions. I use this daily and it is a lotion I like, but not my favorite, only because it takes a long time to rub in. I usually purchase at the grocery store because they have good sales on Nivea.
Majestic J.
Majestic J.
Minneapolis, MN
Once of my favorite body lotions. Leaves your skin soft and very smooth. It has a great consistency doesn't leave your skin oily or dry after a certain amount of time. It's a great everyday lotion I would definitely recommend at least trying it.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
This is my favorite lotion. I keep a bottle of this on my bathroom counter. It is good for everyday use on skin. I use it every morning. When tanning I use it multiple times a day. I buy it at Walmart, Meijer, or target.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is a nice product from Nivea. This lotion isn't greasy at all which I find to be a problem with many drugstore brand lotions. The scent is sweet and tropical. I really like this to keep my skin nice in winter.
Tola M.
Tola M.
Dousman, WI
One of my favorite lotions. I love the scent and how it makes my skin feel. Nothing bad to say about it. I believe it's pretty effective and really inexpensive. I would recommend to friends and family for sure.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lansing, MI
anything with cocoa butter in it is amazing! I really enjoy this product! I don't know that you could use this to prevent stretch marks on your gowning belly with pregnancy, but it's worth a shot! lol
Kaiyla F.
Kaiyla F.
Annapolis, MD
This moisturizer leaves your body feeling moisturized and rich, without there being any stickiness. Plus, it's neutral and light coco butter sent won't overpower your perfumes!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Asheville
This has got to be the best lotion out there! My skin is typically very dry but when I use this it makes my skin feel so soft!!!
Evellyn M.
Evellyn M.
Danville, CA
Omg! That is the best lotion ever, smell so good and moisturizes. I've used cocoa butter but I like the regular one as well.