BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Cocoa Butter Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E intenisvely hydrates and provides 24+ hour moisturization. The nourishing formula absorbs quickly and instantly moisturizes. The product leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy looking.

• Instantly moisturizes
  • Intensively hydrates skin
  • Leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy looking
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Fragrance, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

• what is the diferrence between all the nivea in-shower lo...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Nivea product?3 Answers
  • Who else lovesss this lotion ?? I do !! 5 Answers
NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
  • "This cream is so moisturizing. It smells so good I want to eat it :) BUT DON'T EAT IT PLEASE LOL!! All nivea products are amazing." in 27 reviews
  • "Great for dry skin and it smells so amazing. I love putting it on after my shower before bed. I wake up in the morning with such soft skin " in 15 reviews
  • "Very good moisturizer. Especially for dry sensitive skin. It's not very expensive either. Money well spent." in 3 reviews
Danielle H.
Falls Church, VA
This winter, my skin has never felt more dry - so much so that I decided to start using this lotion on an almost daily basis. Since using this product, my skin has felt moisturized and healthy without any dry patches in sight. I do wish the formula was more natural, but I knew that wasn't what I was buying when I went in.
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
I bought this one because it smelled like good cocoa butter. I’m currently using it so we’ll see how long it lasted. I use it every morning all over my body. It’s very smooth and feels great on my skin. I probably will buy again
Taylor K.
Brooklyn
I love this body lotion! It is so smooth and soft when applied and leaves my skin feeling the same. I use this product every day and I love how it has transformed my skin. The smell is subtle and very clean. A great purchase!
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This lotion is great! I love the smell and it hydrates my skin super well. The product lasts awhile because you don’t need to use a ton of it. The packaging is nice and the price isn’t bad as well. I would buy this again.
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
This lotion is my holy grail hands down. I prefer this lotion over anything else in my house. It leaves my skin extra soft and I find it to be so hydrating. I recommend this product for everyone and the good thing about this product is that it is not tacky like other products.
Elmira T.
Sunland, CA
This lotion does wonders 😍 my boyfriend has cracked knuckles from the dryness in his skin and one layer made a difference. I use it every time I shower, the moisture stays for a very long time. After I first tried it, I haven’t purchased another lotion
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
I LOVE this lotion! I’ve been on the search for a lotion that actually does the job and this is it! It makes my arms and legs sooo soft and it’s even getting rid of my mild eczema on my arms! It also smells good and it’s not overpowering like a lot of other lotions. I recommend this to my family and friends and I hope you give it a try!  NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
Priscilla C.
USA
I love this lotion is the best lotion my whole family uses this lotion. It is really good when you get out the shower and you rub this lotion all over your body it makes your skin So Soft. I would highly recommend this product to every one.
Janelle G.
Pocatello
Yummy! I love this lotion and the way it feels on my skin. I use it after showering and it really moisturizes my skin for an extended amount of time. I feel like my skin looks healthy when I use this product! I would recommend to others!
Caleigh M.
Des Moines, IA
This lotion is my holy grail. I have not tried anything different and find myself always going back to it! I've used it for about three years now and counting! it is so moisturizing to the skin and gives you that baby skin you always dream of and it smells amazing. I would give this product 10 starts if I could.
Jennifer M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Who else lovesss this lotion ?? I do !!
Naomi T.
Murrieta, CA
I've been wanting to try a new lotion and I was wondering how does this lotion make your hands feel? Is it clammy? Or is it smooth?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
What is your favorite Nivea product?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
I don't want greasy feeling..is this as good as the original blue?
Hansel S.
Es bueno para la piel reseca?

back