BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Cocoa Butter Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E intenisvely hydrates and provides 24+ hour moisturization. The nourishing formula absorbs quickly and instantly moisturizes. The product leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy looking.

• Instantly moisturizes
  • Intensively hydrates skin
  • Leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy looking
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Fragrance, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

• Do you all like this product?2 Answers
  • what is the diferrence between all the nivea in-shower lo...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Nivea product?3 Answers
NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
  • "This cream is so moisturizing. It smells so good I want to eat it :) BUT DON'T EAT IT PLEASE LOL!! All nivea products are amazing." in 27 reviews
  • "Great for dry skin and it smells so amazing. I love putting it on after my shower before bed. I wake up in the morning with such soft skin " in 15 reviews
  • "Very good moisturizer. Especially for dry sensitive skin. It's not very expensive either. Money well spent." in 3 reviews
Danielle H.
Falls Church, VA
This winter, my skin has never felt more dry - so much so that I decided to start using this lotion on an almost daily basis. Since using this product, my skin has felt moisturized and healthy without any dry patches in sight. I do wish the formula was more natural, but I knew that wasn't what I was buying when I went in.
Taylor K.
Staff
Brooklyn
I love this body lotion! It is so smooth and soft when applied and leaves my skin feeling the same. I use this product every day and I love how it has transformed my skin. The smell is subtle and very clean. A great purchase!
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This lotion is great! I love the smell and it hydrates my skin super well. The product lasts awhile because you don’t need to use a ton of it. The packaging is nice and the price isn’t bad as well. I would buy this again.
Elmira T.
Sunland, CA
This lotion does wonders 😍 my boyfriend has cracked knuckles from the dryness in his skin and one layer made a difference. I use it every time I shower, the moisture stays for a very long time. After I first tried it, I haven’t purchased another lotion
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
This lotion is my holy grail hands down. I prefer this lotion over anything else in my house. It leaves my skin extra soft and I find it to be so hydrating. I recommend this product for everyone and the good thing about this product is that it is not tacky like other products.
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
I LOVE this lotion! I’ve been on the search for a lotion that actually does the job and this is it! It makes my arms and legs sooo soft and it’s even getting rid of my mild eczema on my arms! It also smells good and it’s not overpowering like a lot of other lotions. I recommend this to my family and friends and I hope you give it a try!  NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
Zoe L.
California City
Purchased at: Walmart
Nivea siempre ha sido de mis líneas favoritas de crema hidratantes esta combinación de nivea con cocoa butter se me hizo irresistible desde que salió el precio súper barato la consistencia es perfecta amo como deja la suavidad en mi piel y además las mujeres que esperan bebe incluso pueden usarla para prevenir estrías☺️👍🏻☺️
Janelle G.
Pocatello
Yummy! I love this lotion and the way it feels on my skin. I use it after showering and it really moisturizes my skin for an extended amount of time. I feel like my skin looks healthy when I use this product! I would recommend to others!
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
I have quite a collection of lotions, and this one is my favorite. It smells great and it isn't greasy, like so many other lotions I've tried. Best of all? It does what it's supposed to do! It keeps my skin moisturized. I tell everyone about this lotion.
Kristin H.
Brighton, MA
Leaves my skin feeling silky soft. There's a mild scent but it's very pleasing and goes away quickly. The only con is that it is a little thick so may need a few more mins tk fully absorb into your skin but it does leave your skin very soft.
Jennifer M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Who else lovesss this lotion ?? I do !!
Naomi T.
Murrieta, CA
I've been wanting to try a new lotion and I was wondering how does this lotion make your hands feel? Is it clammy? Or is it smooth?
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
What is your favorite Nivea product?
~Momina k.
Do you all like this product?
Hansel S.
Es bueno para la piel reseca?