NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion

NIVEA® Cocoa Butter Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E intenisvely hydrates and provides 24+ hour moisturization. The nourishing formula absorbs quickly and instantly moisturizes. The product leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy looking.

• Instantly moisturizes
  • Intensively hydrates skin
  • Leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy looking
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Fragrance, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This lotion is great! I love the smell and it hydrates my skin super well. The product lasts awhile because you don’t need to use a ton of it. The packaging is nice and the price isn’t bad as well. I would buy this again.
Audrey I.
Purchased this for my husband and I, it keeps our skin moisturized. The has a nice soft scent if coconut butter. Only thing it doesn’t last all day so I have to reapply it twice a day.
Scarlett H.
It's a pretty good lotion. It smells nice and leaves yours skin very moisturized. I would purchase again and recommend to friends if they asked. It comes in a bunch of sizes and scents as well, which is nice. Same great quality I expect from Nivea
Amanda C.
This product is my go to lotion, especially during the winter months and is a part of my "dry skin saviors' post on my blog. I have really dry skin and the winter months can definitely be challenging. But this lotion is super hydrating and keeps me very moisturized. Let's talk pricing, I can never put a price tag on a product that will be beneficial to my skin but I can definitely say this product is super affordable.
Aryelle E.
El Paso, TX
I love this product, Cocoa Butter lotions are my favorite type because of the smell and nutrients it has. I have sensitive skin and its a gentle lotion that gives an all day glow which i enjoy. Nivea is probably the most moisturizing brand i have tried so far.
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
I love Nivea but this is my absolute favorite product!!!! It smells so good and the scent isn't too overpowering. It gives you the most natural glow ever. I used this before I went swimming (I didn't sunburn) and i still had the glow when i got out of the pool. It wasn't sticky or heavy. I love this so much. It is very affordable and you can purchase from Walmart.
Melody C.
['Bay Shore', 'NY'], NY
This is a very very moisturizing product , I use it at night and when I wake up my legs and arms are so so soft , smells very good , I got it at Walmart for $5.48 and have been using it for a couple of months now , I would recommend it to everyone.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This stuff is amazing! Great for dry skin and even sunburns! Love using this after a hard day of working in the yard during the summer! Smells like u just spent an afternoon at the beach! Highly recommend this!
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
Omg this is my favorite lotion I am actually using it right now, I first started using this about a year ago and I fail in love with it instantly I love the smell of Bre lotion and the sheen it gives to my skin. It is not heavy of a lotion it doesn't make me sweat.
Mimi F.
With Winter approaching , everyone needs a good body lotion. My choice is Nivea. When you apply it, you can almost feel it penetrating in your dry
skin. It’s smooth and creamy and leaves your skin silky soft. I would definitely recommend this product.