BY NIVEA

Dawn N.
New Jersey
I tried the white peach and orchard blossom. I was not crazy about this smell. Reminded me of like hair dye smell. Idk why but it did. It does come out like shaving cream..but if you put it on a wash cloth..it disappears..when I shower I want lots of lather ..this did not have that..I use it to shave with. I just don't feel clean with out suds... Sorry..
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
My first mousse was Neutrogena's Deep Clean Invigorating Ultra-Foam Cleanser and I loved it to bits - it made my face feel squeaky clean, but was too drying. It lasted a year of daily use, which is ridiculous value. Annoyingly, there weren't any other drugstore cleansing mousses readily available when I ran out, so I brought one home from Hong Kong - Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mousse Cleanser. While it wasn't drying, I wasn't a fan of the scent. And yes, I use it twice a week and there's still 2/3 left after 18 months. Oy vey!

So I was very excited when I saw Nivea's new offerings: not one, but two cleansing mousses! Finally! The Daily Essentials Soothing Cleansing Mousse (pink) is recommended for dry and sensitive skin and contains almond oil, while the Refreshing Cleansing Mousse (blue) is formulated for combination and oily skin with extra vitamin E. Both contain Nivea's Hydra IQ formula, the details of which deserves a post in itself and involves Nobel Prize-winning science - essentially, it hydrates skin from both the surface and within, mimicking the skin's natural water channels.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
I bought this for myself and also recommended it to my mom after really liking it. I myself have sensitive dry skin and my mom has sensitive, dry skin with rosacea, which means we both need something very gentle and moisturizing, and at the same time, it actually has to be cleansing enough to remove all of the sunscreen, moisturizer, calming cream and other dirt from the face collected during the day.
When using this apply water to your face first as this doesn't really foam up any more than what it comes out like from the bottle. If you apply on dry skin the foam disappears very fast and you will not manage to make it foam up again. I'm pretty used to cleansers like this - it often means that there's not as much soap in them, which make them gentle. Little foam, however, doesn't mean that it doesn't clean properly - the amount of blackheads I get has reduced since using this cleanser (used for about 1,5 months now). This may be contributed to that regular cleansers often leave a residue on the skin (although you may not feel it), which toners are usually used to remove. As my skin is very sensitive, I can't use a toner because rubbing my face with a cotton pad easily makes it irritated.
Gladys A.
This was my 4th mousse cleanser that I had ever tried and from experience I had high hopes for the product. I had previously used brands such as Neutrogena and Sebamed which both gave a squeaky-clean feel but were very drying. After using this product day and night for a week I can finally say that I am amazed at how soft, moisturised and supple my face has become. I have combination skin and wear quite a bit of make-up but the cleanser still managed to get rid of it all whilst retaining my skins natural moisture balance. I personally love using Vitamin E products in my skincare regime so this cleanser really did it for me. Highly impressed!! Buy this cleanser if you want ultra smooth skin!!
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
So, I have never had any problems with Nivea products, so I was excited to try this out...

Boy does this stuff work! It doesn't dry out my already dry skin, it cleans EXTREMELY well, and my face doesn't break out even though it's super sensitive.
This product is even better than Proactiv for my skin.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I bought this to just try and instantly fell for it. The pump works great and a little of this product goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate nor cause a reaction, which is good. Also gets a great lather, leaving skin feeling fresh!
Haley C.
Shenandoah, VA
Love this mouse... no need to give it a shake just 2 pumps and you're away. like when shampooing my hair, i cleanse my face twice. first wash to get the makeup or products off second one to clean my skin of all impurities. this mouse did the trick and didn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. I even wiped a cleaners/toner over my face and the makeup pad was clean - it passed my test!
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
First of all it smells very good. I don't really like washing my face with water in winter, I'm just too cold, but I use it in the shower and it's very smooth on my sensitive skin. Only for normal skin though, if you have acne or break-outs it won't be treating it, it's just a make-up remover.
Dina B.
Nashville, TN
I love Nivea products. This is a refreshing and moisturizing product and a very effective cleansing product… It does leave the skin with a feeling of fresh softness, and my pores and my complexion are far more cleaner.
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
This mousse works fast. You only need to apply a LOL bit to a face pad and gentlytake off. It don't require scrubbing and a painful feeling after.it gives a deep cleaning experience & leaves my skin indulgently hydrated
Betsy K.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Yolanda R.
Is it good for acne!?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite face wash?
Brenda G.
I want to try this so bad,but I suffer from dry skin specially in the winter.Would it be recommended for dry skin?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How harsh is the cleanser?