NIVEA Cellular Radiance Skin Perfecting Fluid uploaded by senda h.NIVEA Cellular Radiance Skin Perfecting Fluid uploaded by Karherine S.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA CELLular Radiance Fluid SPF 15 immediately provides a youthful glow. The formula infused with Lumicinol and Magnolia Extract, provides your skin with youthful radiance and a perfected skin tone even without make-up. Skin-Adaptive Pigments...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
This product is another great Nivea product it’s very effective and works like a dream the feeling of it on your skin is refreshing and gentle it’s my first time using it and it was worth the buy. I would purchase this product again.
vicki a.
San Marcos
This products is one of my favorites to use it’s so moistures really good and it definitely absorbs to your skin deeply I think it was a bit pricey since I am Mexican because something for five bucks it’s like already to pricey 😂😂💞
Arzu S.
This is a very lightweight and hydrating fluid for your face and neck.  I found that it made my face very soft.  I like that it contains sunscreen to help protect your skin. It is harder to find this product at drugstores and I have to buy mine at Amazon
Valerie G.
Huntington , NY
Amazing on skin! Super soft! I have sensitive skin so cannot use any type of location but this on has been great. I’ve used other products from the same brand and that have all worked out great in the end! Super glad I made this purchase! Will def recommend.
delenyamariee
Hammonton, NJ
This product left my skin feeling absolutely amazing. It's not pricey at all and it's definitely worth the money spent. I totally recommend this product to people searching for a good skin serum.
Haley M.
I have been using this product for a few months now. I think it has made a difference in my skin. When I use it it makes my skin so soft and smooth looking. It is a little pricier than normal drugstore skin care but in my opinion, it's worth it!
🖕🏽 A.
Turlock, CA
Makes my skin super soft, quenched and the packaging is great, amazing product, it's very gentle on my skin, especially since I have psoriasis
nur a.
this is really amazing product and I love USING THIS .since I started using this , it became one of my favorite
Melissa B.
Love this product very affordable as well. Not disappointed very effective (:
Ashooxo O.
This has to be my favourite of the two products that Nivea sent me from this range. The skin perfecting fluid has transformed my morning skincare routine to make my skin look radiant, fresh and dewy. I love that you can either use it on its own or after you have used a moisturiser to brighten the skin. I tend to use it on its own to stop any excess oil in my t-zone. This does not work as a primer though so I always apply one over the top!
Zyasia b.
united states
How do i get this product immediately in the mail?