Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamNivea
Cellular Filler Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Age Night Face Cream 50ml

NIVEA Cellular Filler Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Age Night Face Cream 50ml

NIVEA Hyaluron Cellular Filler Anti-Age Night Cream contains a combination of Hyaluron and Magnolia extract to visibly reduce wrinkles and firm skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Cellular Filler Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Age Night Face Cream 50ml!
New Castle, DE
NIVEA Cellular Filler Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Age Night Face Cream 50ml uploaded by Tamar T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Budget and normal Here I can not write more than this comment. At this point I just tried to taste it. Hopefully other products when I have more sense and opinion. Thanks Nivea.
Gold Coast
NIVEA Cellular Filler Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Age Night Face Cream 50ml uploaded by Kelly J.
This is a standard thick white cream with a smooth texture. I love to use it when my skin feels really dry because it just puts all the moisture and softness back into it. It is a slightly heavier cream as it is a night cream. But I think that is perfectly fine because I have other lighter creams for other circumstances. I am on my second tub of this, so I definitely love it and highly recommend it for any dry or mature aged aged skin as you will see the most benefit from this product.
Ottima crema antirughe, riempie e assottiglia le rughe. La uso da molto, quando non la utilizzo noto la differenza! Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo, ma rimane molto unta sulla pelle per ore.
La Molina, Lima
NIVEA Cellular Filler Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Age Night Face Cream 50ml uploaded by Greece G.
Considering the fact that has hyaluronic acid, this cream it's a great value, feels light on the skin yet very moisturizing. #spanight
Great product for filling out fine lines and generally firming and plumping skin, also smoothes and generally improves the surface of the skin.

Looking for your answer?