NIVEA Care & Hibiscus Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by keren a.

BY NIVEA

Experience the caring sensation and calming scent this soothing NIVEA Body Wash gives your skin. With Almond Oil, this wash gives you incredibly long-lasting soft and supple skin while cleansing mildly and rinsing away cleanly. Its indulging lathering formula is enriched with calming Hibiscus Blossom scent to relax your senses, leaving you refreshed and confident.

• Soft, Smooth Skin After Showering
  • Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ® Skin Technology to give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel

Warning:

Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate

Buy on Amazon
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Nivea has one of the best lotions on the market, however their body wash seemed to be more like their lotion than an actual wash. The wash is smooth, gentle, and feels great on the skin. I enjoy how soft my skin feels in the shower, and when I step out of it. It honestly takes away the need to apply lotion when you get out. However, I bought this “wash” rather than the “in shower lotion” so it would give me a more CLEAN feeling, and I don’t feel like it does. I don’t step out feeling squeaky clean, I step out feeling soft. I won’t buy this product again, but I might try the in-shower lotion for AFTER I clean with a proper body wash/soap first. This product just shouldn’t be considered a “wash” in my opinion!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I really love NIVEA products and this moisturizing body wash is amazing! It is developed with a hydrating technology that gives long lasting moisture without the greasy heavy feel that some body washes can leave on the skin. It's got a very nice light scent with almond and hibiscus essences and leaves your skin soft and smooth after every shower! 🌺
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
This product lathers really well. Only a pump or two is needed for a good amount of bubbles. Leaves the skin feeling silk soft. The scent is nice and a bit sweet but on the neutral side. Scent last throughout the day.
Felisha T.
Burrton, KS
I recently just bought this body wash. I normally buy bath and body works body wash, but this was on sale and I figured I would give it a try and OH MY GOSH, was I SATISFIED!! My legs have been so dry since I got pregnant and I swear not even my lotion was helping, but THIS body was has helped me, so much! It’s definitely got all the right ingredients in it!! I will forever be buying this!
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Great smelling body wash at the same time you are also moisturizing your body I only use a small amount and it does my whole body! It keeps my skin so soft and the smell is not overpowering like some previous body washes I have tried. I received a great deal at my local rite aid as they were on sale and purchased 2.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
After I found this body wash at my local store, I have not looked back. The smell is great and I don't have to use a lot. It gets my body clean and leaves a subtle fragrance behind. Of course I will buy again!
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
This nivea body wash is so wonderful it leaves my skin feeling soft smooth and hydrated!! It also smells amazing. It makes my whole house smell good when I shower!!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This Is the best body wash I have tried in a really long time!! Loving in Az, it is so hot and dry, I was needing thick thick lotion right after the shower, now I only really need to put cream on my feet. I'm beyond excited about it!! The smell is sweet but mild, I feel clean, soft and moisturized. Try this today!!
Narumi T.
Absolute favorite! I have been using this body wash for almost 2 years and never thought of using something else! The scent is clean and gorgeous, also it leaves very hydrated feeling on my skin. It is about $5 at Walmart near me and lasts for a long time since only 1 or 2 pumps is enough for whole body. I highly recommend this product!
Veronica E.
The best shower gel EVER!! This is my favorite shower gel, I wouldn’t take a shower without it. It’s very affordable and moisturizes my skin and gives it the best smell making it last all day, no matter how much I sweat. I have been using it for a long time and won’t stop. You DEFINITELY have to buy it.