BY NIVEA

The formula with an inner Care Core with Panthenol and an outer Colour Coat intensively cares and leaves a wonderful subtle red colouring on your lips.

HOW IT WORKS:

Intensively cares and provides subtle rosé colour.

NIVEA Care & Colour Lip
  • "I love the product! It's perfect for moisturizing the mouth and has the best pigment. I always have this in my bag. I bought in a department shore in my city. Totatlly satisfied my expectations. I'd love to share this experiment with other people." in 4 reviews
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
This was an amazing product! I loved the smooth application and simple color. It was a light weight formula, that sticks to the lips well. The smell was a little sweet to me, but I enjoyed that. I did find myself applying this product so much that I ran out very quickly. I would recommend this product to friends.
Kristin M.
Thorsby, AL
I absolutely love this lip balm! The texture is very softening on my rough, dry lips. I use it nearly everyday and it's perfect on my "no makeup makeup" days! The best part is is that it's affordable! I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
This is my go to, every time I leave the house. It stays on for long periods of time and acts like the perfect lip stick. I love the subtle color, and the moisture and the protection it provides. I will be buying more.
Tia B.
Goffstown
Perfect peachy pink tone for a light wash of color moistures well and gives your lips a nice smooth feel with a little plumping. Gloss looks good for an every day look
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I was not a fan of this lip balm. No matter how exfoliated my lips were when I applied, it looked frosted and whitish. The color did not matter, since it applied so patchy and weird. It felt very slippery but didn't seem to offer any moisture for the lips.
Irma F.
Tampa
Anywhere and everywhere I go I tend to cary some typer of lip balm with me. I feel like any Nivea balm leaves my lips feeling so nice soft and well taken care of. I love this one because it gives me a tad bit of color on my pale lips while moisturizing my lips.
serena d.
leaves lips smooth and soft while adding a though of colour. great to wear when you are looking for just a touch of colour. long lasting. comes in a nice packing. the only thing is i would have it stay on longer and add more colour
Gigi P.
Its very smooth and soft on the lips. I love this to go chapstick. It can be used as a chapstick and a lipstick. There is very good packaging and it was a very good price for the quality. It was very effective to bring a color to the lips as well as moisturize the lips.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
Usually tinted lipbalms for moisturizing lip sticks don't really work. It's either or the other. But this one I actually found to work pretty well. My lips were really soft! And I didn't even feel like I was wearing anything
Sandy P.
Rosemead, CA
This product does wonders for my dry chapped lips! My lips peel excessively given any weather however, this chap stick keep them well hydrated and moisturized throughout the day.