NIVEA Care & Colour Lip uploaded by Laura M.

BY NIVEA

The formula with an inner Care Core with Panthenol and an outer Colour Coat intensively cares and leaves a wonderful subtle red colouring on your lips.

HOW IT WORKS:

Intensively cares and provides subtle red colour.

NIVEA Care & Colour Lip
  • "Very moisturizing. An awesome step before applying lipstick. Preps and moisturizers lips for any lipstick. Affordable and effective. You can pick this up at the drug store . Definitely recommend this product !" in 4 reviews
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have so many lip balms sometimes its so hard to remember what feels like what. But for this lipbalm I always carry one in my purse or bag because when im not wearing any lipstick of some sort, I just throw this lip balm on and it creates a nice and natural look. The lipbalm also doesnt dry out my lips after some time of wear, it stays nice and hydrated. Definitely recommended!
Evelyn F.
Nice lip balm but the color pigment sucks! It leaves your lips looking like you just ate candy. I purchased this from Walmart as an impulse purchase at the check out line. J thought the color would be a cute tiny but I was highly disappointed. I wish the color was different.
ling l.
iowa city
it feels really soft and for some really 3D person, they could actually soften their face shape or soften their personality with only lip balm but also gives a little bit color.  the moisturizing is really amazing that protect my lip from chalking.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I keep this on my desk for no makeup days. It gives me the perfect hint of color while keeping my lips moisturized and healing chapped lips. I love Nivea products and this is no exception. I would definitely recommend this.
Kelly C.
Pasadena, MD
I have only used this chapstick a handful of times. It gives my lips the moisture that it needs with leaving a nice bit of color to my lips. It's decently priced for a drug store brand but I would recommend to others.
Rebecca ✌.
I love this product! It does exactly what it says: provides moisture and gives your lips some color! Not drying and has a great tint. Great for a everyday look. Love it!
Kiki A.
Nashville, TN
Bobbi A.
Manhattan, KS
Love that this product doesn't have an awful taste or smell and leaves a perfect and natural tint to my lips! It certainly met all my expectations at an excellent price! I hope they eventually come out with more shades!!!
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
intense hydration on the lips for a long time, smell delicious, not to mention that it has a wonderful flavor. I can't live without! In all I got a scholarship.
Amy S.
Stroud, OK
I really love NIVEA Care & Colour Lip (Red). It is a great color and stays on great. I am I repeat user and will continue to buy this product.