Moisturizes while providing color for beautiful, healthy looking lips.

• The sheer-colored shell formula provides a touch of color and a healthy look.
  • Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to nourish and repair dry lips, while providing long-lasting moisture.
  • Also available in Sheer Berry, Sheer Pink, Sheer Crimson and Sheer Caramel.
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day

I’m looking for a product to help with my dry lips, maybe an overnight product?
I'm looking for a new lip care/balm the one that I used to use NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care is no longer being made so any recommendations?
What does everyone think of the colors? I've tried berry and coral and really like both
Start your review of NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE these!! I have 4 different ones!! they work great at moisturizing you'd lips, and with a hint of color - so they don't look bare!! this is definitely going to work good for the winter, as well. ” in 29 reviews
“...looks like a healthy lips. is easy to use(like whatever else) but had long lasting. is fabulous when you use before matte lipsticks.” in 9 reviews
Amherst, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My FAV I love this chapstick. It’s nice and hydrating and comes in the cutest colors. I wear everyday for a perfect lip tint. It has altered my everyday makeup look a lot with such a simple staple.
Spotsylvania, VA
Top #1 best chapstick! I recommend this right off the bat. If anyone wants soft, quick working chapstick that makes you lips look brand new, then this is the best brand to get! It really makes your lips look so soft! Love love love this!
Kissimmee
Love the color that leaves on my lips while is helping and healing my lips, I always use it for everywhere and also for the beach amd it help me with some protection at the same time
Nivea Care & Color Lip Care is an unbelievable product. I bought it at Jet.com for about five bucks, ( really cheap, worth more ) . It is long lasting and and leaves your lips looking A-MA-ZING! It is a beautiful crimson and I probably bought over 4 tubes. ;)

Harlingen , TX
I like it but not that much, it leaves my lips feeling a little sticks and weird, although I will say I do love the tint of color it has and gives you. I will usually put this on before applying a matte lipstick so the lipstick doesn't leave my lips so dry looking.
Reidsville, NC
On of my very first lip products! Love this thing it has a really nice color to it it’s incredibly natural but I have heard that some of the ingredients in it actually dry out your lips so I’m not sure about it.😬
Lowell, MA
NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care uploaded by Rosie Q.
NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care uploaded by Rosie Q.
Purchased at: CVS
I want to love all Nivea products but their lips line is not what I expected. This was a reddish tin, not coral but because it’s sheer, I’m not super bother by that. I specifically wanted this to moisturize my lips since it’s dry, color is a bonus. However! It doesn’t quite hydrated. After an hour or so, my lips starts to peel. I find I have to reapply often and it ended up looking a bit ick on top of my chapped lips. Oh and did I mentioned it smells like play-dough to me? Unfortunately, I’m just not a fan of this lip product.
Lunenburg , MA
I love this product! It absolutely counteracts the drying of my lips. And then the color that faintly shows up on your lips is enough to keep your look natural but yet dress up your lip slightly. I would recommend this to anyone!
I really like the nivea lip and face products. They have a neutral smell, doesnt feel to sticky and they make my lips smooth! The only minus is the price, it is too overpriced in america!
Hayward
This doesn’t moisturize as well as a medicated lip balm, but I loved the subtle color it provided. If you don’t need much moisturizing, it’s great in the spring or summer.