Moisturizes while providing color for beautiful, healthy looking lips.

• The sheer-colored shell formula provides a touch of color and a healthy look.
  • Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to nourish and repair dry lips, while providing long-lasting moisture.
  • Also available in Sheer Berry, Sheer Pink, Sheer Crimson and Sheer Caramel.
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day

I’m looking for a product to help with my dry lips, maybe an overnight product?
I'm looking for a new lip care/balm the one that I used to use NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care is no longer being made so any recommendations?
What does everyone think of the colors? I've tried berry and coral and really like both
Start your review of NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE these!! I have 4 different ones!! they work great at moisturizing you'd lips, and with a hint of color - so they don't look bare!! this is definitely going to work good for the winter, as well. ” in 29 reviews
“...looks like a healthy lips. is easy to use(like whatever else) but had long lasting. is fabulous when you use before matte lipsticks.” in 9 reviews
This is one of the best lip balm brands as it is not expensive and lasts long. It is as good as an EOS and easy to apply and use. It met my expectations. I bought it at my local supermarket when I really needed lip care products. I recommended it to my friends and they loved it.
lo compre porque pense que al ser Nivea podria ayudarme con el tema de los labios resecos pero la verdad es que no lo volveria a comprar, al comienzo funciona pero luego es mas el daño que hace.
I love this product! I always keep one in my purse and one beside my bed! It's nice and thick without being super sticky or clumpy. It also doesn't have a very strong scent which I love. Layers very well under a liquid lipstick to keep my lips from feeling to dry.
Love this product! Great pigmentation and keeps lips hydrated, I got mine from my local Superdrug store, application is very smooth. All the Nivea lip products I have tried have been excellent. I would highly recommend this product along with other Nivea lip balms.
Melbounre
I love this lip barm because when I have really dry lips it instantly hydrates my lip and I love using it when I go skiing because my lips get quite dry. It's definitely a go to lip barm and it's a resanable price and I have bought this product many times. Love it !
Winnipeg, MB
Love how it made my lips feel! Ultra smooth and soft! I've used Nivea for many years and I know how well their products are formulated! This is a really great product and I recommend everyone to try it men and women!
Wasn’t too sure about his when i first bought it but my lips felt dry so went into the nearest store for something. My lips felt like silk whilst wearing this and I chose the nude colour meaning I didn’t need to worry about usingNIVEA Care & Color Lip Care a lipstick!
É um produto muito bom, que deixa seus lábios por mais tempo hidratado, e com uma textura incrível, brilhosa e resistente, tem de várias cores, e é de longa duração.
Nivea Care & Color Lip Care is the perfect balance between a stunning lip colour and an effective Chapstick! Not only does this product hydrate the lips and prevent from chapping, it provides a beautiful, natural flush of colour that brings life back into the face. Care & Color Lip Care gives you soft, supple lips all day long to maintain healthy looking lips.
Tumbi Umbi
I bought this lipbalm during the winter, when I was having majorly chapped lips. It is a worthwhile product for dealing with that issue. However, I find the smell a little off putting and the consistency on my lips to be a little too greasy. Overall, the product does what it says that it will do but I prefer others in the Nivea range.