Moisturizes while providing color for beautiful, healthy looking lips.

• The sheer-colored shell formula provides a touch of color and a healthy look.
  • Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to nourish and repair dry lips, while providing long-lasting moisture.
  • Also available in Sheer Berry, Sheer Pink, Sheer Crimson and Sheer Caramel.
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day

I’m looking for a product to help with my dry lips, maybe an overnight product?
I'm looking for a new lip care/balm the one that I used to use NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care is no longer being made so any recommendations?
What does everyone think of the colors? I've tried berry and coral and really like both
Start your review of NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE these!! I have 4 different ones!! they work great at moisturizing you'd lips, and with a hint of color - so they don't look bare!! this is definitely going to work good for the winter, as well. ” in 29 reviews
“...looks like a healthy lips. is easy to use(like whatever else) but had long lasting. is fabulous when you use before matte lipsticks.” in 9 reviews
Menifee, CA
You know when you're just a few dollars short of free shipping so you look for anything to toss in your cart to hit that magic number? Well, that is precisely how NIVEA A Kiss of Care & Color in SHEER PINK came into my life, and honestly, it's as if the heavens were shining down on me that day because it has become an HG product in my beauty wardrobe. The Sheer Pink shade is perfect if you like a hint of color to prettify your pucker; but what kills me is the amount of moisture, hydration, and shine this bad boy provides. I apply it at night, and it is still just as glossy when I wake up in the morning, and my lips are insanely smooth. Whether you're using it to protect against harsh weather, as a colored balm, or layering it underneath lipstick this is a miracle worker! DEFINITE RE-BUY.
I love the subtle color this tinted lip balm provides. The formula is great, gives at last 2 hours of hydration per application. I have the coral color and love it. No taste or smell, which some might like
I use this every day (when I'm not wearing an actual lipstick) and it really just brings everything together and makes my lips look healthy - it's noticeable that you're wearing something, but very subtle. It's pretty cheap and lasts a long time, the only complaints I have are that it doesn't moisturize super well (I'll sometimes apply an actual chapstick beforehand) and the color doesn't last very long. I would recommend it, though!
NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care uploaded by Korey P.
I fell in love with this lip balm in sheer berry years ago and have been having such a hard time finding it since. Today I happened across it at CVS and had to get both the sheer berry and sheer coral. Both colors are very subtle and I imagine they would be flattering on anyone. They're very moisturizing and the color lasts surprisingly long. I'm so excited to have this back in my purse! NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care
Braselton, GA
NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care uploaded by Kara K.
I'm always a fan of something that will hydrate my lips while still adding a hint of color. The color on this is very subtle but just enough for a little something on a casual day. It's not the most hydrating product I've ever tried but it gets the job done.
PORTLAND, OR
I love this brand. I love Nivea lip products. I've fell in love with it when that one New Year's Eve ball drop kiss thing happened with Nivea lip products. I started using it ever since and I absolutely love there products from the bottom of my heart. I used to use eos but then that lawsuit chalked lip thing happened and I stop using it I live both products and brand. Nothing really happened to me when I used eos or nivea and I love both brands.
First, I love how NIVEA lip products feel and smell. I have very chapped lips (I have adult braces *sigh*) that are prone to getting that white buildup on the edge of my lips unfortunately. This does an adequate job of keeping that at bay and keeping my lips feel soft and supple. And it's drugstore! That's a win for me! The color is sheer (which I like), so don't expect any dramatic color payoff from this.
NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care uploaded by Larissa T.
NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care uploaded by Larissa T.
I use this every day after moisturizing my face. Has a nice coral color but is very sheer so it still looks natural! It does good care to my lips as well. I use this under liquid lipsticks too! I take this everywhere with me and if I ever run out I will definitely repurchase!
This lip balm is awesome! It's so soft and creamy and actually moisturizes my lips instead of only providing temporary relief until the balm wears off. It gives a nice sheen to my lips but isn't sticky or waxy. I'm disappointed it's been discontinued, so I will plan to use up every last bit of the one I have!
Weymouth, MA
I love the original Nivea lip balms, but wasn't a huge fan of the color Lip Care. The color showed up a little t vibrant for my taste (not big into bright lip colors) and looked like I just finished drinking fruit punch. Other than that, the formulas still great and nourishing, so if bright-washes of color are your thing, I'd say go with it. I'll just be sticking with my non-colored version.