Moisturizes while providing color for beautiful, healthy looking lips.

• The sheer-colored shell formula provides a touch of color and a healthy look.
  • Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to nourish and repair dry lips, while providing long-lasting moisture.
  • Also available in Sheer Berry, Sheer Pink, Sheer Crimson and Sheer Caramel.
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day

I'm looking for a new lip care/balm the one that I used to use NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care is no longer being made so any recommendations?
What does everyone think of the colors? I've tried berry and coral and really like both
I've seen this product in the isles of the grocery store but have hesitated on purchasing it? For those who have tried it, is it greasy? Buy or nah?
Start your review of NIVEA Care & Color Lip Care!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE these!! I have 4 different ones!! they work great at moisturizing you'd lips, and with a hint of color - so they don't look bare!! this is definitely going to work good for the winter, as well. ” in 29 reviews
“...looks like a healthy lips. is easy to use(like whatever else) but had long lasting. is fabulous when you use before matte lipsticks.” in 9 reviews
Aberdare
I think this product is amazing! Always got this product handy keep it in my bag and car for when needed! Helps prevent me from getting chapped lips in the winter
I really enjoyed this product. It was exactly what i needed in a lip product. It was small; therefore portable, it was in a stick form; therefore useful and it was hydrating. It is a product i have bought many times in different variations and i would recommend it to others. I chose however to give this product four stars rather than five due to the longevity of the moisture within the lip balm. At first it is a beautiful moisturising lip balm but wears off as time progresses which therefore meant i was obliged to re-apply the product constantly. Despite this slight flaw, it is a useful and portable product perfect for those on the go.
Glasgow
NIVEA Care and Colour Lip Care really surprised me when I started using the product. I work a fast paced job which doesn't give me time to top up make up a lot but this product is fast to use, easy to carry around and actually adds a decent colour to your lips. It's cheap and available in most pharmacy's and local Boot's stores in the UK. I would recommend this to anyone who is a busy worker and lives a fast paced life.
Glasgow
I bought this products as I was getting very chapped lips, and I was amazed at how fast it improved the texture of my lips. It goes on easily without caking your lips in product, but leaves them silky smooth! It has a slight shine to it which glams up your face a little if you dont want to put on any gloss. The price is really good too!
I’m not sure if it’s just my lips or what but I don’t like this lipbalm at all. It gave me this weird white rim on the inner part of my lips and don’t get me started with the smell and the colour. (I got the rose one btw) I like Nivea’s lipbalms but this one is just not for me.
Wyoming, ON
I bought the berry Color. I can not say enough how much I live this Chapstick. The feel is amazing the color is a nice sheer pink/berry and it makes your lips feel soft and silky. I actually can hardly wait to buy another one (waiting till completion of the first).
leaves your lips very soft and smooth. I like to use it in the cold weather when my lips are very dry and uneven. I practically take it with me everyday because you can also find it handy in the hot summer days when your lips may feel dry because of the heat.
Mauchline, East Ayrshire
Funny taste to this lip balm. Didn’t like the colour on my lips. Far too red and found it bled into my skin and the surround of my mouth. If you like red lipstick then it would probably be more your thing but definitely not for me.
This is one of the best lip balm brands as it is not expensive and lasts long. It is as good as an EOS and easy to apply and use. It met my expectations. I bought it at my local supermarket when I really needed lip care products. I recommended it to my friends and they loved it.
lo compre porque pense que al ser Nivea podria ayudarme con el tema de los labios resecos pero la verdad es que no lo volveria a comprar, al comienzo funciona pero luego es mas el daño que hace.