BY NIVEA

Care & Cocoa Butter Moisturizing body wash gently cleanses with an indulgent Cocoa Butter formula. Enriched with a unique Cocoa Butter scent and nourishing milk proteins, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized long after the shower.

• Soft, Smooth Skin After Showering
  • Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ® Skin Technology to give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel

Warning:

Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-3 Distearate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

NIVEA Care & Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love Nivea body wash! They are so hydrating. The scent lasts on your skin for several hours. They don’t dry my skin out." in 3 reviews
Mama S.
Costs more at Target but I love love love this product. I use it with Nivea in shower lotion due to short showers when you have children in the home. My skin feels so smooth and soft. I definitely find it effective to use.  I recommend this if you usually have dry, ashy and dull skin.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Still have the bottle in our shower. Nice scent, but BE CAREFUL: VERY SLIPPERY when in use. You are softly scented when you are finished using it, although the scent doesn't last. Does it do anything for your skin? I have no idea, but Nivea is a good brand, so I am inclined to believe that it is doing something...
Sarah G.
This body wash is super moisturizing and works pretty well. I like the smell, but it feels a little weird to use a cocoa flavored body wash, so I wouldn't give this 5 stars. However, the cocoa flavor isn't too rich, so that is good for people who aren't into super strong smelling soaps.
Valdya B.
Brookline , MA
I love all things cocoa for my body! Because I love the smell, and I think cocoa products provide rich moisturizer and hydrate the skin better. I ditched one star because I don't feel the smell and the hydration this product give me are as rich as I expected from cocoa range.
Bridget G.
Bradenton, FL
Best body wash I've ever purchased and I'm not looking back. The smell is wonderful and stays even outside of the shower. It moisturizes well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. The price is affordable as well!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
My body gets really try in the fall/winter so I wanted a body wash that helped with that. This stuff is amazing! It lathers really well and leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized not to mention us smells amazing!
Sneha T.
Plainsboro, NJ
Love this body wash. Using this since last 2 months. Simply love the smell and feel of it. It's very effective and I will use this only henceforth. It's affordable. Will recommend to friends and family.
Jocelyn O.
Staten island , NY
I love Nivea body washes. Super moisturizing and they offer a lot of different scents. I always catch a good sale with this brand, and I love it
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
This body wash is perfect. It leaves my skin smooth and smells wonderful. I can use I to shave real quick if I need to also which is nice.
Kara B.