NIVEA Care & Cocoa Butter Body Wash

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with this body wash. Indulge in the warm and delicious scent of cocoa butter.

Does this small stay on ?
Start your review of NIVEA Care & Cocoa Butter Body Wash!
Greenfield, MA
Love this stuff makes my skin so soft especially when I use the in wash body lotion with it my skin feels amazing and smells amazing I highly recommend this products
N Hollywood, CA
Honestly, I've always been more of a body soap bar type of gal until I tried this Nivea Body Wash. To start off, it smells amazing and the smell lingers on your body for the rest of the day which is great because it smells soooo good. It is also extremely moisturizing and doesn't strip the skin. I'm hooked on it, I never want to use a bar again!
Abeokuta
NIVEA Care & Cocoa Butter Body Wash uploaded by Odeyemi V.
I so much love this cream on my dark skin. It makes my skin glow and come out shiny. Nivea cocoa butter keeps dry skin soft and silky. The scent of the cream is very superb. I so much want to continue using the product. I strongly recommend the cream.
landmark
HOLY GRAIL. smells amazing. leaves my skin so soft and clean. wouldn’t use any other body wash if i had to choose.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...