BY NIVEA

Diamond Powder & white Calla Blossom Scent Illuminating and Nourishing Foams without Pouf Skin Sensation Technology Moisturizing Formula Experience the sparkling sensation and tantalizing scent of NIVEA cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with sparkling diamond powder and conditioners, this exquisite pearlescent cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly.  The tantalizing scent of white calla blossom illuminates your senses and skin is left soft long after the shower.  Developed with NIVEA s Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Questions? ; see more...

• I have sensitive and dry skin- will this help without leaving it ...1 Answers
  • How is it going with you? 1 Answers
  • I currently have this product in my shower! Anyone else feel so s...1 Answers
Nivea Body Wash Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "Smells great but it did dry my skin out a lot so I didn't like it .. but when's it's on sale I buy it just for the smell" in 58 reviews
  • "Big fan of Nivea products and this one doesn't let me down. I love the smell, so does the hubby. Not overpowering for our tastes, but the smell is strong. Not too moisturizing, which is great bc I have oily skin. Will definitely purchase again." in 30 reviews
  • "love the way it comes out of the bottle very creamy and feels amazing on the skin even after you get out of the shower .. it smells like heaven " in 27 reviews
  • "The packaging is really cute and sleek, but you have to really make sure that you snap the lid back on or else it will leak everywhere." in 20 reviews
  • "Great cleasning and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh without the residue feeling that some body washes leave behind" in 19 reviews
Atisha A.
I have been using this body wash for a long time! It smells great and doesn't leave a sticky residue behind on my skin after use. It has also helped a lot in making my skin less flaky. I have sensitive skin and this is one of the few body washes that hasn't caused any irritation.
Katy S.
I love this body wash. I got it on a whim, usually I use Dove. But I am glad I switched. It’s so soft and inviting. I got it from Walgreens for a super cheap price. It’s affordable and I recommend this wash to anyone!
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
Nivea sparkle body wash smell so good and don’t worry it does not have actual sparkles in it. The price point is very good and is easy to find in the stores. I like how moisturizing the Nivea body washes are.
Jamie H.
Memphis
I enjoyed this body wash, the smell was fresh and clean and lingered throughout my shower. I liked the consistency of the cream oil, it felt smooth and thick on my skin, which made me feel moisturized. The scent of the soap did not stay on my body long after the shower, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something to consider before trying it.
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
I've been using Nivea Touch of Sparkle since college, and I'll probably use it until they discontinue it. I love the smell. I love that it leaves a hint of the smell, but it's not overpowering once I'm out of the shower and put lotion and perfume on.
Moody R.
Compton, CA
The first time i used this body wash. I was hooked. It has such a nice scent. A little goes a long way and I don't even have to moisturize after getting out the shower. Will continue to purchase
Taylor B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Have used for years! Affordable and easily available at Walmart. Very gentle, makes my skin unbelievably soft and silky and smells sooooooooooo good. 100% would recommend.
Sydney A.
Smells great. I have used this body wash numerous times. The only downside is that the fragrance is very strong so I would recommend keeping away from your face.
Danielle B.
Lathers well. Rinses clean but leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It is a great value, I found it at CVS for $2.99. It is gentle on my skin. I am not sure if the "sparkle" does anything other than looking pretty in its liquid form. If only it smelled better when it is being used! It makes all other bath products smell horrible in combination. The positive is that the smell does not linger for very long on the skin. I would say try another product in the line with a better smell.
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
It cleans fine but my bottle is almost finished and I won’t buy it again. Firstly, I’m not a huge fan of the scent. It’s almost a little hint of cherry which isn’t on the bottle (and i really don’t like cherry scent personally). But also secondly, I generally prefer more exfoliation. But I didn’t realize that until I purchased this, a product without any kind of scrubbing characteristics. It has my skin even softer than usual though which is a total plus!
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you see the sparkles after your shower on your skin?
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ive never seen this scent before, do you love it or just so so?
Rachel T.
Pueblo West, CO
Is this product good for people with sensitive skin?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product make your skin feel during and after your shower . Is it worth the buck ?
Joanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive and dry skin- will this help without leaving it oily?