BY NIVEA #39 in Body Wash

Diamond Powder & white Calla Blossom Scent Illuminating and Nourishing Foams without Pouf Skin Sensation Technology Moisturizing Formula Experience the sparkling sensation and tantalizing scent of NIVEA cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with sparkling diamond powder and conditioners, this exquisite pearlescent cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly.  The tantalizing scent of white calla blossom illuminates your senses and skin is left soft long after the shower.  Developed with NIVEA s Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Questions? ; see more...

• I have sensitive and dry skin- will this help without leaving it ...1 Answers
  • How is it going with you? 1 Answers
  • I currently have this product in my shower! Anyone else feel so s...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "Smells great but it did dry my skin out a lot so I didn't like it .. but when's it's on sale I buy it just for the smell" in 58 reviews
  • "love the way it comes out of the bottle very creamy and feels amazing on the skin even after you get out of the shower .. it smells like heaven " in 27 reviews
  • "The packaging is really cute and sleek, but you have to really make sure that you snap the lid back on or else it will leak everywhere." in 20 reviews
  • "Great cleasning and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh without the residue feeling that some body washes leave behind" in 19 reviews
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My all-time favorite body wash! For clarification, it does not leave any sparkles on the skin, this is just my favorite scent. This stuff cleans like no body's business! One of the few body washes that actually removes my deodorant, which is huge for me. It lets me know its really cleaning. As clean as it gets you, it still leaves you nicely hydrated with NO filmly feeling afterwards. I love it and will always use it.
Tay T.
When I first tried "Nivea sparkle" it was because of a friend of mine. She'd just taken a shower and I asked what soda did she use. She told me "Nivea sparkle", and how it worked so good for her! She told me I should try it, so I went out and brought some. I can honestly say I have not used any other body was since I've tried Nivea. This soap leaves my skin moisturized, smooth,and smelling great!
Heather S.
Dekalb, IL
It smelled nice enough and I trust the brand for my chap stick so I figured this body wash would keep my skin as moisturized as my lips, but I was sorely mistaken. I liked the sparkles because I thought it was a unique touch. I was very disappointed with the amount of moisture it provided--I didn't feel like my skin was moisturized or soft after using it.
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
I grab a different body wash EVERY TIME I run or because I can never find one I like. My last pick up I happened to grab this one and I think I found a favorite. It smells so good and the scent actually stays on after you get out of the shower, it doesn't just wash off. It feels really good on my skin too. Would definitely buy this one again!
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is a nothing special body wash. I don't see any extra sparkle in my skin. In addition, I thought I would have more hydration since its a Nivea product. It cleans your body and has a nice foam to it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they had coupons and it was also on sale.
Kim V.
Mesquite, NV
This honestly leaves my body smelling super delicious and makes my skin super soft. I purchased it at Wal Mart and it was worth the buy. Pros - leaves your body feeling and smelling like a new born baby. Cons - NONE! I definitely recommend this and all of Niveas products. They are A1!
Jennie L.
This is my favorite body wash and bubble bath for the tub. The smell is to die for! When I use it as a body wash my skin instantly feels soft and has a light scent to it. If I use it as bubble bath it softens the skin as well, just not as much and leaves a lingering scent!
Jennifer B.
Cypress, TX
I really like this body wash. It leaves me feeling clean but not weighed down like some others that I have tried. It smells really good too. It was a little pricier than some of the other options for the same size bottle but I think its worth it for a good body wash.
Nore W.
philadelphia, PA
This is one of the best smelling body washes I've ever smelled in my life. I love the moisture it gives to my skin after using it. It contains diamond dust which makes your skin have a little shimmer. I love using it in the summer because it gives my legs a glow.
Kiara J.
Miramar, FL
This wash along with Nivea's In Shower body lotion gives me a very gentle clean. I use the body wash everyday once or twice a day. I bought it at my local Walgreens. I would recommend this body wash to those who have sensitive skin and who loves to smell pretty!
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you see the sparkles after your shower on your skin?
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Ive never seen this scent before, do you love it or just so so?
Rachel T.
Pueblo West, CO
Is this product good for people with sensitive skin?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product make your skin feel during and after your shower . Is it worth the buck ?
Joanna S.
I have sensitive and dry skin- will this help without leaving it oily?