BY NIVEA

Diamond Powder & white Calla Blossom Scent Illuminating and Nourishing Foams without Pouf Skin Sensation Technology Moisturizing Formula Experience the sparkling sensation and tantalizing scent of NIVEA cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with sparkling diamond powder and conditioners, this exquisite pearlescent cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly.  The tantalizing scent of white calla blossom illuminates your senses and skin is left soft long after the shower.  Developed with NIVEA s Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Questions? ; see more...

• I have sensitive and dry skin- will this help without leaving it ...1 Answers
  • How is it going with you? 1 Answers
  • I currently have this product in my shower! Anyone else feel so s...1 Answers
Nivea Body Wash Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "Smells great but it did dry my skin out a lot so I didn't like it .. but when's it's on sale I buy it just for the smell" in 58 reviews
  • "love the way it comes out of the bottle very creamy and feels amazing on the skin even after you get out of the shower .. it smells like heaven " in 27 reviews
  • "The packaging is really cute and sleek, but you have to really make sure that you snap the lid back on or else it will leak everywhere." in 20 reviews
  • "Great cleasning and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh without the residue feeling that some body washes leave behind" in 19 reviews
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I really love NIVEA products and this moisturizing body wash is amazing! It is developed with a hydrating technology that gives long lasting moisture without the greasy heavy feel that some body washes can leave on the skin. It's got a very nice light scent and leaves your skin soft and smooth after every shower! It also has a light shimmer and I love the glow this body wash gives my skin! đź’Ž
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
I've been using Nivea Touch of Sparkle since college, and I'll probably use it until they discontinue it. I love the smell. I love that it leaves a hint of the smell, but it's not overpowering once I'm out of the shower and put lotion and perfume on.
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
It cleans fine but my bottle is almost finished and I won’t buy it again. Firstly, I’m not a huge fan of the scent. It’s almost a little hint of cherry which isn’t on the bottle (and i really don’t like cherry scent personally). But also secondly, I generally prefer more exfoliation. But I didn’t realize that until I purchased this, a product without any kind of scrubbing characteristics. It has my skin even softer than usual though which is a total plus!
Moody R.
Compton, CA
The first time i used this body wash. I was hooked. It has such a nice scent. A little goes a long way and I don't even have to moisturize after getting out the shower. Will continue to purchase
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I purchased this during a pretty decent sale at Cvs! And I needed a body wash with more moisture cause the winter is just terrible on my skin! So far sooo good. Smells amazing and seems to keep my skin with this lovely shimmer glow and the scent lasts for a while. When you look for the sales the price isn’t to big for the large size bottle I got! I would buy again!
Taylor B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Have used for years! Affordable and easily available at Walmart. Very gentle, makes my skin unbelievably soft and silky and smells sooooooooooo good. 100% would recommend.
Jamie H.
Memphis
I enjoyed this body wash, the smell was fresh and clean and lingered throughout my shower. I liked the consistency of the cream oil, it felt smooth and thick on my skin, which made me feel moisturized. The scent of the soap did not stay on my body long after the shower, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something to consider before trying it.
Silvia S.
I enjoy this body wash. Lathers very well and leaves you feeling clean. The scent is fresh and fruity, can't really out a touch on the exact fruit it smells like. The scent lingers for a couple hours. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Danielle B.
Lathers well. Rinses clean but leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It is a great value, I found it at CVS for $2.99. It is gentle on my skin. I am not sure if the "sparkle" does anything other than looking pretty in its liquid form. If only it smelled better when it is being used! It makes all other bath products smell horrible in combination. The positive is that the smell does not linger for very long on the skin. I would say try another product in the line with a better smell.
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
This is definitely my all time favorite body wash! Leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft and smelling amazing. My boyfriend even loves it and doesn't even care that it leaves him smelling girly.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you see the sparkles after your shower on your skin?
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Ive never seen this scent before, do you love it or just so so?
Rachel T.
Pueblo West, CO
Is this product good for people with sensitive skin?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product make your skin feel during and after your shower . Is it worth the buck ?
Joanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive and dry skin- will this help without leaving it oily?