BY NIVEA

Tea Rose Blossom Scent & Almond Oil Smoothing and Soothing Foams without Pouf Skin Sensation Technology Moisturizing Formula Experience the smooth sensation and pampering scent this soothing NIVEA body wash gives you and your skin. This silky cream-gel with smoothing almond oil gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildly.  Its indulging intense lathering formula is enriched with tea rose blossom scent to awaken your senses. Developed with NIVEA s Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Questions? ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin and this body wash does not irritate it!" in 1 review
  • "Its really good and the soap it thick so u don't gotta use a lot" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, a bottle will last you a while. " in 1 review
  • "Not only does this make your skin super soft, but it has the nicest scent that I haven't comparable to any other body wash I've tried. " in 1 review
  • "my skin feels amazing ,so soft and tight and I love the classic nivea scent it has , really nice product " in 1 review
Shan E.
I bought this as part of a trio with the in shower moisturizer and a tin of Nivea cream. The fragrance is nice. The lather is decent. What I don't like is it is a bit drying on my skin. I expected a "smoothing" body wash to also be moisturizing. It is not a terrible wash but not one I would likely repurchase on its own.
Kathryn L.
Mertztown, PA
THIS SCENT IS AMAZING! Super light and calming, honestly romantic. It's one of the more gender neutral scents, not flowery/fruity but still smells sooo fresh. Perfect for daily use. Moisturizes and leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated.
Is super gentil to the skin and hydrates it very well the skin. You can buy it pretty much anywhere. It isn't expensive at all. It passed my expectation, the final results are incredible! Plus it leaves a great and during smell'
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This leaves the skin extremely smooth especially when paired with an exfoliating towel. This is the first that I have bought and will be a repeat purchase product. It has a very great fragrance that is not too strong
Stefanie G.
Macomb, MI
This body wash leave my skin feeling so smooth like the bottle says. It is also the perfect scent. I love how easy it is to find at any of my local Targets & it is a great price. Highly recommended.
sage s.
Temple City, CA
Use this every time I shower! Nice and sudsy, smells lovely and is moisturizing. I prefer a more natural product usually but there's not a bunch of super toxic junk in here so it's OK in my book.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
The only body wash that leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, plus the sent is irresistible!
Lekaela M.
I really love this body wash. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and leaves my skin with a nice, light scent. It is a little thick but I would definitely use this again.
Kiara M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really love nivea for my sensitive skin. It definitely does exactly what it says makes you smooth. Its not as expensive as most products. I bought this at target in the body wash isle and i would buy it again.
Cynthia V.
I really loved this product. I thought it was really moisturizing. I felt a difference when I used this. I felt really soft and fresh, I recommend this body wash, its my favorite, and I continue to repurchase it.