Nivea Body Wash Touch of Serenity Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Jakyria G.Nivea Body Wash Touch of Serenity Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Chloe C.Nivea Body Wash Touch of Serenity Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY NIVEA #71 in Body Wash

Hibiscus Blossom Scent & Aloe Essence Moisturizing Body Wash Caring and Calming Hydra IQ Intensively Moisturizing Experience the calming and caring sensation Nivea body wash gives you and your skin. This creamy formula with rich Aloe Essence gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildly.  Its indulging intense lathering formula is enriched with calming hibiscus blossom scent to relax your senses. Nivea Body Wash with Hydra IQ technology - Inspired by Nobel prize winning research - will leave your skin feeling smooth intensively refreshingly clean. Questions? ; see more...

Nivea Body Wash Touch of Serenity Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "The price is not for my family and the smells don't jump out to us and when we did use my boyfriend got a rash " in 10 reviews
  • "It smells fantastic, and leaves my skin smelling and feeling fresh, as well as moisturized!" in 4 reviews
  • "This leaves my skin super soft and moisturized and smelling great." in 3 reviews
  • "When I was shopping in the store I saw that they had a body wash and I had to try it out." in 3 reviews
  • "I love putting a little bit in my bath... it doesn't bubble up for long but it makes your legs and body super soft when you come out." in 2 reviews
Jenna J.
My favorite body wash I have ever used! I originally picked this bottle off of the shelf because I liked the scent. Once I used it a few times, I became a loyal customer. I purchased this at CVS and instantly received coupons for other Nivea products. This body wash instantly turns to a a foam that lathers all over easily. It smells absolutely wonderful and can be used even without a loofa. I will not be changing my purchase of this product any time in the near future.
karen c.
The mild moisturizer moisturizing body wash that I have owned and smells are amazing, very soothing . absolutely serene as the name of products. It is not rough like other liquid soaps . Bath gel esta think is overlooked and recommend it to anyone. No skin irritation only softens and leaves a wonderful scent that lasts . Excellent and good price , plus the aroma is excellent nothing annoying but rather is perfect for bedtime
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this body wash pretty often because I need the added moisture living in Arizona. It has an awesome tropical smell, and a creamy texture that really does leave my slin clean without completely stripping moisture. I do find that I end up using a lot if however because it doesn't lather super great (though that seems to be pretty common for thicker creamier body washes.)
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
GREAT stuff in this bottle, wonderful scent, good lather, so so price but the bottle is TERRIBLE! I hate the packaging - hard to grip, can't turn upside down, just poor packaging for such a good product. Because of the packaging I will not be purchasing this again. I actually poured this into another, much more manageable bottle.
Twyla D.
Sacramento, CA
Nivea is the only body wash that I use, besides the ones that go with a fragrance set. This leaves my skin super soft and it smells so good. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all. A little goes a long way, so it last longer than any other body wash I've used in the past. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
This soap is one of my favorites. It is so moisturizing and it smells lovely. My skin gets dry in the shower pretty quickly, but once I use this it fixes that right away. I actually use it last in the shower now because of that. I believe it's usually about $6-7, not very expensive and definitely worth it.
Blanca G.
This body wash leaves my skin soft and smooth, it hasn't dried out or irchiness in my skin. Smells amazing, not too fruity or to strong just enought for the shower and very soft smell after. With just a few drops is enough for your whole body, and a lot of bubbles build up. Is one of my favorites.
Nadia H.
Newmarket, NH
I'm also looking for different body washes to try. I bought this one because of the smell and the moisturizing factors . I have really dry skin. However I find these body washes too oil. I feel really slippery after using it. I probably won't buy it again because I don't like how it feels.
Sarah K.
Bena, VA
Loved it. Only product I really use anymore now for body wash besides bath and body works. Would highly recommend this brand and any product especially the in shower body lotion. Great value and price Walmart is where I buy a lot because of cheaper prices and using the savings catcher.
Laura H.
Minneapolis, MN
I just used Nivea body wash for the first time. I loved the scent and I think it cleaned my body very well. I did not notice a difference on whether my skin was softer or not, but that is not a huge issue for me to begin with. I would recommend since it is cheaper than Dove body wash.
Natasha N Chris B.
Pulaski
I love Nivea lotion but does this make your skin smooth too
La Cangri D.
Humacao
Tengo piel bien reseca funcionara para mi?
Is Nivea Touch of Serenity the same product as Nivea Care & Hibiscus? I ordered Touch of Serenity through an online store and they sent me Care & Hibiscus. I realize that they both have Hibiscus in them, but one has Aloe and the other Almond Oil. I would appreciate any help with this. You can't find Touch of Serenity in the stores anymore and if you click on it on the Nivea website it brings up Care & Hibiscus... Ugh!