Nivea Body Wash Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Deysi T.Nivea Body Wash Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by rosangela r.Nivea Body Wash Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Katy C.

BY NIVEA

Shea Butter & Vanilla Blossom Scent Moisturizing & Calming Foams without Pouf Skin Sensation Technology Moisturizing Formula Experience the harmonious sensation and calming scent of NIVEA cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with moisturizing shea butter and conditioners, this exquisite cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly.  The calming scent of vanilla blossom inspires your senses and skin is left soft long after the shower.  Developed with NIVEA s Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Questions? ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I purchased this body wash because i had coupons , the smell is great lathers up well and is pretty good one price ,I also found the scent stayed with me for awhile ,Also great for bubble bath with the kids wasn't to strong like some of them body washes ,and its a great size ,always nice pictures and can see on there bottles well I dont have to get a magnify glass to read it " in 8 reviews
  • "Lathers easy so you use only a little bit , offers a nice cleanse to the skin and you don't feel stripped afterwards ." in 7 reviews
  • "Keeps skin super moisturized for hours and the scent lasts all day." in 6 reviews
  • "Smells really good and makes my skin feel soft but in a not rinsed off kind of way. " in 4 reviews
  • "Smells nice and the smell lasts on your skin for awhile." in 4 reviews
Gabrielle E.
This creamy body wash makes my skin so soft and smooth, I love the scent too! I bought mine at Meijer and it comes at a reasonable price. The bottle is big so it lasts for a long time, even if the price is a bit higher. I have a large stockpile of body wash currently so it will be a while until I buy more, but I will definitely consider buying this one again.
Liana N.
Lynn, MA
This body wash has Shea Butter in it which leaves your skin smooth, rich and soft. It definitely cleanses the skin well but it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. If your in a rush and don't have time to put lotion on or you think it's just too hot for lotion this is the body wash you need to be using because it doesn't make you look ashy after you shower.
Beky B.
Body wash is not only a great deal it is a luxurious product. It smells great while using and the smell remains. I'm in a nursing home and this product makes me feel nice and soft. I have been using for quiet a while, but your cost is what got me to order it. Don't have much money but this product makes me feel like I do.
Somantha S.
This body wash is thick and creamy, working up to a rich lather on the skin. It cleans well, and rinses away clean leaving no unpleasant residue on the skin. It does provide a nice amount of moisture to the skin, possibly riding one of the need to apply lotion after a shower if one's skin wasn't on the very dry side,
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This product is one that's great for my skin, although it's a little too oily. It leaves a little bit of residue behind and doesn't rinse completely. I use this a few times a week and don't mind the scent, but it's nothing that great. I purchase it at Kroger's and feel it's a little pricey for what you get.
Katharine B.
San Francisco, CA
I love Nivea products. I use the different scents of their body wash and the Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash is one of their better products. It's lightly scented and very moisturizing. It rinses well and doesn't leave a film. I have very sensitive skin and this does not break me out.
Ania W.
Thetford
I love the smell of that one. It keeps my body fresh and clean. It is safe for sensitive skin and it is Worth its price. It meet my expectations and I am definitelly going to continue buing it from my local Store. I do not know how it can become any better maybe by Some fancier package.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
I swear by this body wash. One of the only body washes that I've used in the past year that keeps my skin completely moisturized. I actually by the huge bottle at Walmart for under $5 and it lasts me 2 months sometimes longer. Plus it has a pump top which is easy to use in the shower.
Jay B.
I love Nivea products! Originally I began buying Nivea lip balms like clockwork. My lips felt sooo good. So I decided to branch out and try their body wash. The first one I tried made me itch. This one was way better. I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This product is ideal for the summer because it is special for sensibel skin after exposing to the sun is super delicate and refreshing I like it smells delicious mousse style moisturizes the skin and leaves a delicious scent of vanilla
its cost is quite affordable and recommend
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?