BY NIVEA

Orange Blossom Scent & Bamboo Essence Nourishing and Energizing Foams without Pouf Skin Sensation Technology Moisturizing Formula Experience the happy sensation and energizing scent this nourishing NIVEA body wash gives you and your skin. This silky cream-gel with nourishing bamboo essence gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildly.  Its indulging intense lathering formula is enriched with energizing orange blossom scent to awaken your senses. Developed with NIVEA s Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Questions? ; see more...

• DO they still make travel sizes out of this?10 Answers
Nivea Body Wash Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "So definitely test this product on a small area of skin and see how your skin reacts before you decide to cover your body in it. " in 19 reviews
  • "This body wash has an amazing scent, I love to use it in the morning, and it leaves me smelling like happiness all throughout the day!" in 17 reviews
  • "this is a great body wash i just picked up two bottles today my kids love it also great smell leave your skin so soft." in 9 reviews
  • "smells amazingg but not heavily perfumed so doesn't cause sensitive skin flareups " in 8 reviews
Aika T.
Aika T.
Bridgeport, WV
I bought this product because it was on sale and I have to say that I do not regret it at all. I am picky when it comes to the scent of my body wash and this scent did not disappoint. It left an aroma in the bathroom after I got out of the shower. For me the scent lasted a long time on my skin and I got compliments. This product is one that I definitely recommend to anyone who loves the smell of citrus products. Also a must have for the summer! The scent brightens my day whenever I feel like the day is going poorly and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Rocky Mount, NC
I am very picky when it comes to the scent of my body wash. This light and intoxicating citrus scent is amazing! My skin feels so soft and smooth and I am constantly getting asked what wonderful perfume I am wearing! I tell them it's not perfume, it's my body wash! I also use their body lotion in the same scent. My bath and body works products are collecting dust because I am addicted to Happiness! This is a great scent for spring and summer! I haven't used anything else since discovering this product! It's definitely a must have!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic body wash and one that both my husband a I can agree on! I've gone through several bottles I just can't seem to get sick of it. It has a delicious citrus scent. Just a little goes a long way if you use it on a shower poof! Fantastic job at getting you clean and leaving your skin soft and moisturized afterwards. If you love orange scents than this is the wash for you!
Paige T.
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this body wash. It is now my go-to body wash and I will continue to repurchase it. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing without feeling greasy or too oily. The scent isn't overpowering, but I can smell it on my skin after I get out of the shower. I also have sensitive skin and psoriasis, and it doesn't irritate or make my skin itchy when I use it.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Rahway, NJ
I began using this body wash over a year ago, and I can say that it is my favorite body wash that I've ever used. I have tried my share of body washes over the years and after trying this, it is all I use. The scent of the body wash has a pretty good staying power after you shower and leaves you and your body both feeling soft and smelling amazing. Highly recommended!
Julissa P.
Julissa P.
Arlington, TX
The Nivea Body Wash Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash has great sents that are great for when you first apply it. I use to use it for daily washes. Cons was that a few minutes later of the wash the smell wore off and also it was very drying, the pros were it smelled good. I would not be re purchasing the product since it was vey drying.
Martha L.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
The smell of this body wash is amazing! It's unlike any that I have smelled before. It lathers up nicely and leaves your body feeling fresh and clean. Definitely loved using this body wash in the summer. The milk-like consistency of the body wash also felt nice on the skin after having a sunburn. Would probably repurchase.
Brielle C.
Brielle C.
This is my favorite body wash ever! It smells amazing and it makes my skin feel super soft. I think everyone should try it because it actually moisturizes your skin! I've brought this multiple times and I still love it. It wakes you up in the morning because of the citrus smell. I would recommend this to everyone.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite scents that you can purchase from a walgreens or walmart! It literally smells like happiness , it is a citrus scent but it is so refreshing and is perfect if you love to just relax in the bath or shower and smell energizing scents to wake up :) i LOOVEE this body wash.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Flushing, NY
I started using this product about 8 years ago while i was in high school, and i really love this product. It always leaves my skin so soft and the variety of smells they carry are so nice. Coming out of the shower was always so refreshing. If they made one with jasmine it would be perfect
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
DO they still make travel sizes out of this?